Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,754 members, 7,889,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:51 AM

1331A's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1331A's Profile / 1331A's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Youths Destroy Pius Anyim's Statue In Ebonyi State (Photo) by 1331A: 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Stay away from trouble, you have and give undeserved loving kindness to people.

ln lgbo undeserve loving kindness means Obioma nkesitere na nkpuru obi, love from the heart

This kpo fire business no go kill us all sha see how boys dey use Toyota venza, infiniti Fx 35, Toyota hilander, Honda Accord, Honda end of discussion and discussion continue, GLK mec benze, CLK mec benze dey carry products like say na while barrow

lf you wan go do show up on social media you are on your own, in fact Oyo na your name

make government stop am make every body go bank go collect money go start another business, is better than being a terrorist, kidnapper, Armed robber, rigging election, killing Christian, etc.

change is among everything that is constant in life, is like the cranking chain of organic chemistry and it's chemical equation formula, moving from one stage to the other.

The Almighty God who is the best medical doctor who can perform surgical operation without a wound or a mark in the body of the one he did for e. g Adam, God is the best chemical engineer that use to water the earth and also dry it.

May he continue to bless me and my household, if you call me and my phone is switched off use chopper to come and pick up in the creek.
Politics / Re: Youths Destroy Pius Anyim's Statue In Ebonyi State (Photo) by 1331A: 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Stay away from trouble, you have and give undeserved loving kindness to people.

ln lgbo undeserve loving kindness means Obioma nkesitere na nkpuru obi, love from the heart

This kpo fire business no go kill us all sha see how boys dey use Toyota venza, infiniti Fx 35, Toyota hilander, Honda Accord, Honda end of discussion and discussion continue, GLK mec benze, CLK mec benze dey carry products like say na while arrow

lf you wan go do show up on social media you are on your own, in fact Oyo na your name

make government stop am make every body go bank go collect money go start another business, is better than being a terrorist, kidnapper, Armed robber, rigging election, killing Christian, etc.

change is among everything that is constant in life, is like the cranking chain of organic chemistry and it's chemical equation formula, moving from one stage to the other.

The Almighty God who is the best medical doctor who can perform surgical operation without a wound or a mark in the body of the one he did for e. g Adam, God is the best chemical engineer that use to water the earth and also dry it.

May he continue to bless me and my household, if you call me and my phone is switched off use chopper to come and pick up in the creek. ;DStay away from trouble, you have and give undeserved loving kindness to people.

This kpo fire business no go kill us all sha see how boys dey use Toyota venza, infiniti Fx 35, Toyota hilander, Honda Accord, Honda end of discussion and discussion continue, GLK mec benze, CLK mec benze dey carry products like say na while arrow

May he continue to bless me and my household, if you call me and my phone is switched off use chopper to come and pick up in the creek.
Celebrities / Re: Most Faceless Accounts That Attack You Are Your Friends — Actor Ugezu J Ugezu by 1331A: 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
prophet U. J. U my greetings sir
Romance / Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by 1331A: 5:22am On Jan 04, 2022
You just received your own help from nowhere as a woman without doing anything. Men should learn how to pay bride price this year and stay lovely and happily with their wife, but not cheating and given money to satanic and deadly people without doing anything.
Celebrities / Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by 1331A: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
1331A:
A case of big boys trying to enter the place without paying 1kobo making mopol men to fire for up or some musicians from area who were not invited might have send their bunkry boys to skata the place.
Celebrities / Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by 1331A: 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
A case of big boys trying to enter the place without paying 1kobo making mopol men to fire for up or some musicians from area who were invited might have send their bunkry boys to skata the place.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.