Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,918 members, 7,912,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 10:09 AM

I Need A Good Nigerian Girl For Love. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Good Nigerian Girl For Love. (649 Views)

Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] / Need A Good Nigerian Girl Around Lekki And Lagos Island / Please Name A Good Nigerian Hook-up Site Or Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Nigerian Girl For Love. by eliezer4gd: 8:21am On Jun 21, 2013
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]MY NAME IS LEO and am from alen Texas , i work with a major oil company here in Nigeria and i operate ph uyo and abuja, i was introduced This morning to this site by a good bosom Nigeria friend of mine to come on this site when i told him what i needed. And all i needed Is a good girl between the age of 20 to 35 and she can trust me for taking good care of her, plz use this number trough him you can get to me, he is your brother and he knows what i want, as soon as he okeys with any girl i will be pleased with that because am too bussy with my job, 08169743317, or here is his blackberry ID 22599fe3

Re: I Need A Good Nigerian Girl For Love. by Emmanuele437: 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2013
U neva Hala

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne... Best rapper alive??? / . / Taraba (jalingo1bali/wukari...) Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.