Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,425 members, 7,950,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

Listen To Modenine's New Single "hip-hop " - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen To Modenine's New Single "hip-hop " (691 Views)

Download 30 Days Of Mode9 | Full List Of Modenine New Album / Modenine New Joint:bad Man Ft A One / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen To Modenine's New Single "hip-hop " by Manta(m): 1:43pm On May 10, 2008
Listen to Modey's new single "Hip-Hop " from his highly anticipated album "Chapter9 (the paradigm Shift) , Video coming soon on his myspace page ie. http://www.myspace.com/modenine
Re: Listen To Modenine's New Single "hip-hop " by fastmoney(m): 8:03pm On May 11, 2008
lol @ modenine, nobody gives a flying FFUUck about his same old tunes,
Re: Listen To Modenine's New Single "hip-hop " by mrjuwon: 12:29am On May 12, 2008
ummh, this sounds like a throwback to them Gangstarr days you dig. Mode is not bad.
Re: Listen To Modenine's New Single "hip-hop " by javalove(m): 12:39pm On May 12, 2008
@fastmoney

na wa for u oooo. must u reply to every post about modenine?
Re: Listen To Modenine's New Single "hip-hop " by chasisgirl(f): 3:01pm On May 12, 2008
javalove:

@fastmoney

na wa for u oooo. must u reply to every post about modenine?

@ javapussi
, allow people to speak their mind, you personally dont appeal to me cuz i like to hear club bangers. like i told u b4 if u dont give us a club banger.naija ladies will never love you. and ur song, so go to work like the others and learn from peoples observations instead of getting heady and insulting skingo, and fastmoney . we cant even shake our booty to ur rap song. jessssss
pS. check the meaning of club banger from www.wikipedia.com
Re: Listen To Modenine's New Single "hip-hop " by icezik1(m): 3:11pm On May 12, 2008
No one said Mode9 made club bangers. It's not his style. I agree that Mode9 ain't as commercial as Ruggedman but if you actually listen to their music, you have to agree that they are both doing different kinds of Rap. Mode9 is a pure MC. He can rap to anything a DJ mixes and sound good whereas RuggedMan, Saucekid, etc rap to club beats that a DJ can't easily produce at a turntable.

I'm just trying to differentiate for those that didn't know.
Re: Listen To Modenine's New Single "hip-hop " by javalove(m): 1:47pm On May 13, 2008
chasisgirl:

@ javapussi
, allow people to speak their mind, you personally don't appeal to me because i like to hear club bangers. like i told u before if u don't give us a club banger.naija ladies will never love you. and your song, so go to work like the others and learn from peoples observations instead of getting heady and insulting skingo, and fastmoney . we can't even shake our booty to your rap song. jessssss
pS. check the meaning of club banger from www.wikipedia.com

who be javapussi? u dey mad. u won make i rip ur legs apart with my tiger's wood. no call me dat again ooo,

when u say "Nigerian Ladies", they all dont think like u cos u have proven urself to be a female skingo. u are as dumb as, , , , Go and shake ur dry yansh to songs that appeal to u. is it by force to do club banger or rap in pdgin. Music knows no boundary gal,

(1) (Reply)

Aint Mad At Cha "eled Feat. Joe / Thisday Music Festival / Give Me A Call Or Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.