Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,471 members, 7,932,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 09:16 AM

Have You Earn On Fanbox Before? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have You Earn On Fanbox Before? (1386 Views)

How Can One Withdraw From Fanbox Earning / Top 20 Profitable Business In Nigeria That Will Make You Earn Millions Of Naira / Anyone Cashout From Fanbox Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Earn On Fanbox Before? by bleeztouch(m): 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
hello good investors, a friend invited me to fanbox last year where i did not invest any money.i only wrote one acticle and published it with them. Since then my earnings has been increasing on daily basis. Presently, i hv earned $482 and initial IPL $500, they keep telling me to pay processing fee of $6, sometimes $13 to claim my money.

I want to ask,has anyone of u guys earn from fanbox before?
Re: Have You Earn On Fanbox Before? by dadd2(m): 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2013
I am in the same dilema.
Re: Have You Earn On Fanbox Before? by flameong: 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2013
it is a spam
Re: Have You Earn On Fanbox Before? by bleeztouch(m): 10:35pm On Jun 22, 2013
I see
Re: Have You Earn On Fanbox Before? by bassdow: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
So you earn $500 on just one article and they wants you to pay $6 for processing fee. Y dont U tell them to deduct it from ur $500 and pay U d rest. My friend, I must tell you that its a scam. Any one who wants to be financially free dont have to be doing such works. The truth is that ur friend only introduced U to it cos of the referal fees they promised him. If he is to tell U d truth, U will realise he also havent earned a penny. To arn good money online, U have to either offer a service or sell some thing. Things like get paid to read emails, hyips, etc are all scams although most of them pays at first but will later become scam. I have been into different online money making schemes and can really tell U a lot. The fact that there are people like me who are good at computers means that any body can put up a website and sit in his room to scam people. You never can tell the site might even belong to that friend of yours. Although there are sites that pays you for posting articles online, the genuine ones will never ask of processing fee. If you are really good at writing articles, y dont U set up a blog and earn from it or become a freelancer cos those ones pay well. Seems you are new to d internet. You can contact me if you need any help or better still seek information from any honest member. You can still contact me for a better bizness that you can do with very little capital. I will be posting it below. My number is 07056142334 and email is Bassdow@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Best Forex Trading Hours / AGAM/QUESTRA Accounts Frozen D End Is Here / Buy Bitcoin At Cool Rate, Redeem all Your Gift Cards!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.