Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,358 members, 7,971,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:03 AM

Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire (51775 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) / Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by achi4u(m): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2013
I love tradition
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by abukkyia(f): 9:00am On Jun 22, 2013
awesome_t: 1st
lovely on dem
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by greedie1(f): 9:20am On Jun 22, 2013
Freewilly: Everything about Igbo is beautiful, from it's people to our attire, to our land.

In my next world I rather be Igbo than anything else.

me too smiley

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by EzePromoe: 9:29am On Jun 22, 2013
Okija_juju:

what is this guy wearing?

His curtain? undecided

[img]http://yeyeolade.files./2011/03/agbada.jpg[/img]
That is waste of material. Material wey for do to sow 20 gowns and 10 shirts grin

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by abukkyia(f): 9:37am On Jun 22, 2013
[left][/left]
awesome_t: 1st
lovely on dem
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by ikekings(m): 9:41am On Jun 22, 2013
Okija_juju:

His curtain? undecided

Lmao!!! **falls from bed**... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by sanerugwei: 9:52am On Jun 22, 2013
ikekings: Lmao!!! **falls from bed**... grin grin grin

This okija_dibia sef...omo bobo yi o funny gan...

No, its his bedsheet, with the pillow on the head...puhlease...respect pple's were wears...not funny...

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by Melikam(m): 9:57am On Jun 22, 2013
THEY LOOK FINE BUT WHY DO THEY POSE LIKE SAMPLE-EKWE?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by Evestar200(f): 10:10am On Jun 22, 2013
URHOBO ATTIRE

Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by nextexcel: 10:18am On Jun 22, 2013
And who has a contrary opinion here? U are the one who is a kid, becouse the op did not say anything about their ethnicity, i tire 4 u yorubas self u people behave like pest
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by HuJJC(m): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2013
babyosisi:

His bedsheets grin grin
The duvet ?
Parachute?
Practicing how to fly?
A bale of cloth?

Naija i hail una! You cant stop making me LOL!!

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1155619_likeblaster_JPG[/img]
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by Vansnickers: 10:51am On Jun 22, 2013
Biafrans.SMH
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by ketoprofen(m): 11:00am On Jun 22, 2013
J12: Mike is the person the wearing a traditional igbo attire.
I don't think what Chioma is wearing is a traditional Igbo attire.

what is not igbo abt chioma's dressing? is it the wrapper(ukwu akwa),The blouse or the headtie(ichafu)?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by nwa4me(f): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2013
Cnt c any pix ooo.wat happened?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by nwa4me(f): 11:16am On Jun 22, 2013
Oooooooo!now i c,looking so gogious,i love ibo Atire so so much
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by Okijajuju1(m): 11:20am On Jun 22, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Google Arochukwu.....

They're like rented party clowns

Google Ekiti Women..

I dare you to post the first 4 pictures you see there.. I don't want to get banned, but I'll post the good link..

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=google+Ekiti+women&client=safari&hl=en-gb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=VHrFUYGFB-O-0QW1yoDADQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAA&biw=768&bih=928

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by EzePromoe: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2013
Okija_juju:
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=google+Ekiti+women&client=safari&hl=en-gb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=VHrFUYGFB-O-0QW1yoDADQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAA&biw=768&bih=928
My child is seriously convulsing, please remove this link, its not funny. sad
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by AndreUweh(m): 11:48am On Jun 22, 2013
Okija_juju:

His curtain? undecided

@Okija, since that Nigeria's loss to Uruguay I haven't been happy until now. It shall be well with you.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2013
Okija_juju:

His curtain? undecided

ochi egbue m grin[quote author=Okija_juju]

[b]what is this guy wearing?

His curtain? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by AndreUweh(m): 11:57am On Jun 22, 2013
the_ripper3: One of the reasons I thank my CHI that he made me IGBO

But we Ndigbo do not eat this sort of poison below

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by Evestar200(f): 11:57am On Jun 22, 2013
Andre Uweh:

@Okija, since that Nigeria's loss to Uruguay I haven't been happy until now. It shall be well with you.
CHAi,,UNA WICKED O,,C AS UNA DON DISGRACE DIS YORUBA DRESSING NA,,,LOL
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by theripper3: 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2013
Andre Uweh:

But we Ndigbo do not eat this sort of poison below

Nna, na sarcasm na.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by gebest: 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2013
What is the Title of the film please.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by BitchBikozienu: 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2013
YOU ARE REALLY A COW!!!
Texas.Cowgirl:

Google Arochukwu.....

5 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by Vivypretty12(f): 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2013
gorgeous.... Love their attire
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by Erotex(m): 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
I Said it b4, we need to go back to our traditional attire, it makes our ladies look more beautiful and awesome.
Check out flavour music Ada Ada video, u will Believe me,
Umunwanyi igbo unu di kwa egwu oh!!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2013
Okija_juju:

His curtain? undecided

ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2013
Eze Promoe:
That is waste of material. Material wey for do to sow 20 gowns and 10 shirts grin
Eziokwu mehn grin grin grin grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by somegirl1: 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Google Arochukwu.....

Don't be blinded by bigotry

Igbo attire is indisputably beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by somegirl1: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
some more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Storms 02arena Stage Wearing Close to N3million Dress, Fans Reacts (photo / Angelique Kidjo Speaks Yoruba As She Visits Lagos Studio And Meets With Asa / ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.