Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,728 members, 7,882,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

XxxmenxxX - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / XxxmenxxX (5701 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

XxxmenxxX by OsunAmazon: 3:41pm On May 10, 2008
Men like to jump from one booty to another but when another man is about to browse their sister, they get paranoid, why? Does it mean that men judge other men from their own perspective?
Re: XxxmenxxX by Tattooboy: 3:42pm On May 10, 2008
@poster
u talkin to me, i can't stand it if i had a sister thank God i don't.
Re: XxxmenxxX by winch(m): 5:15pm On May 10, 2008
you are right in a way but sometimes it is more than that,sometimes it has to do with how exposed and reasonable ones sis is
Re: XxxmenxxX by NubianQ(f): 7:56pm On May 10, 2008
Good topic! maybe we need to ask some guys why they treat women like sex objects bearing in Mind that they have Sisters and Mothers,
Re: XxxmenxxX by OsunAmazon: 9:06pm On May 10, 2008
you are right in a way but sometimes it is more than that,sometimes it has to do with how exposed and reasonable ones sis is
Most men that are playas get worked up anytime they see another man with their sister especially when the man looks like a playa to them. Women seem to take it better whenever their brother is having a field day with women. What message are they trying to pass? Leave my sister alone? she's still a virgin? I dont care what she does as long as it's behind me. Is it not better to know your sisters boyfriend in and out than to live in a wilderness of denials?
Re: XxxmenxxX by OsunAmazon: 9:07pm On May 10, 2008
@poster
u talkin to me, i can't stand it if i had a sister thank God i don't.

Ehhn, but you can stand it fking other peoples sisters abi?
Re: XxxmenxxX by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 10, 2008
i am not a playa but i'd almost break someone's head if i find someone with my sister. my sister just got into uni and im just coming to terms with the fact that some dude's will try pulling some stunt.
Re: XxxmenxxX by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 10, 2008
i am not a playa but i'd almost break someone's head if i find someone with my sister. my sister just got into uni and im just coming to terms with the fact that some dude's will try pulling some stunt

roflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: XxxmenxxX by coolier(f): 10:33pm On May 10, 2008
An executioner can't bear to be executed!
Re: XxxmenxxX by Cadet(f): 10:34pm On May 10, 2008
My sister is still a little girl, so I dnt have to worry about her till 10 more years. Or more.

And she knows me, what I can do.
Re: XxxmenxxX by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:07am On May 11, 2008
Cadet:

My sister is still a little girl, so I dnt have to worry about her till 10 more years. Or more.

And she knows me, what I can do.

wat wud you do? cheesy cheesy
Re: XxxmenxxX by Nobody: 2:21am On May 11, 2008
Thank God I don't have an elder brother tongue
Re: XxxmenxxX by Cadet(f): 2:24am On May 11, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

what would you do? cheesy cheesy
I'll rather not say grin grin

@post
I always wish I had a bigger brother. mehnnn!!! I ended up with 80% of my cousins being boys. It was kool though grin cheesy
Re: XxxmenxxX by oziomatv(m): 3:42pm On May 11, 2008
It's only the bad boys that get mad when seeing another man around their sisters while men like us who has always being admired by ladies knows that it's an honour to have your sister's boyfriend as a friend also. Since you know he's going to threat her as you threat your girl.
Re: XxxmenxxX by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 11, 2008
yes, men geberally feel jelos over other guys coming close to their sisters. Thank God am the last in 4girls who got marrid b4 i started doing runs. i cdn have borne guys coming by, though i have dated close to 10 babes, even my best friends younger sister.
Re: XxxmenxxX by OsunAmazon: 4:42pm On May 11, 2008
yes, men geberally feel jelos over other guys coming close to their sisters. Thank God am the last in 4girls who got marrid before i started doing runs. i cdn have borne guys coming by, though i have dated close to 10 babes, even my best friends younger sister.

First of all, your screen name is a trip and what is this about doing runs after getting married? Why did you marry in the first place? You dated your best friend's sister behind his back, abi?
Re: XxxmenxxX by OsunAmazon: 4:42pm On May 11, 2008
It's only the bad boys that get mad when seeing another man around their sisters while men like us who has always being admired by ladies knows that it's an honour to have your sister's boyfriend as a friend also. Since you know he's going to threat her as you threat your girl.

Attaboy! You are so righteous.
Re: XxxmenxxX by TheSly: 4:48pm On May 11, 2008
What is the question again i beg? grin
Re: XxxmenxxX by Cadet(f): 4:54pm On May 11, 2008
Olodo! cheesy
Re: XxxmenxxX by oziomatv(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2008
OsunAmazon:

Attaboy! You are so righteous.
Madam what's the meaning of Attaboy before I go hit head for wall?
Re: XxxmenxxX by oziomatv(m): 5:01pm On May 11, 2008
The Sly:

What is the question again i beg? grin
The question is Sly like to jump from one girl to another in nairaland. am sorry don't know yur girl is arround.
Re: XxxmenxxX by ariblaze(m): 7:11pm On May 11, 2008
by all means

any brother is welcomed

to date my sis but

i would rather the person

was not prior to that

my friend and the guy needs

to come correct
Re: XxxmenxxX by OsunAmazon: 7:16pm On May 11, 2008
i never had a problem with my friends dating my sisters, they were all respectable men so it worked out fine
Does it bother you that your sisters are dating respectable men but other girls that date you are not getting a fair share of a respectable man or do you mean respectable because they sleep with prostitutes too?
Re: XxxmenxxX by Uche2nna(m): 4:17pm On May 16, 2008
lol
Re: XxxmenxxX by ozoneflake(m): 11:12am On May 17, 2008
The world is a merry go raound. therefore those who are interested to know how their sis mess will only end up been frustrated because every one has got a life to live. but you can always part with some brotherly advice better still tie one end of a rope to her legs and the other end to your hands.
Re: XxxmenxxX by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 17, 2008
Kliplemet:

when i was 5 and my sis was three we were in the bath tub together and i tried to put my privates in her mouth. wasnt even something sexual at that age more a "this goes here" thing
shioooooooooor
Re: XxxmenxxX by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 17, 2008
Kliplemet:

Truth to God oooh grin
nawa o, kids of today cheesy
Re: XxxmenxxX by 1luvkipsus: 3:25pm On May 17, 2008
I hate it with passion when I discover that a guy is taking my sister to bed. No!! He can't do that, especially if he's the one luring her into the act. I can cut off his head for that. I might be going out with somebody's siter, but it's not this guy's sister. Thank God for my sisters anyway, I can swear for them.
Re: XxxmenxxX by OsunAmazon: 5:45pm On May 17, 2008
I thought you were banned?

(1) (Reply)

If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture / A Nairalander Shows Swag In New Photos / She Made This For Me Just Cause I Told Her I Love Her !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.