Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,062 members, 7,970,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:09 AM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (302245 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by WackyJ1(m): 4:09am On Dec 20, 2013
I wanna top up while my data bundle is still there will it last?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by kayceeukah007(m): 6:07am On Dec 20, 2013
My brother how did u subscribe....pls tell me d code and cost and how much data is allocated...thanks

ladokuntlad:
what time did u resuscribe because mine is no longer going
did mine arnd 5pm
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 20, 2013
Chikago:

Whatever bro,I just said it,its still working...SUMMARY.

ok great
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
sid27bhatia: Guys i had the note 3 rom ported from micromax canvas hd... But the problem is that there are storage issues with the rom... It is always showing 0 bytes free for both sdcard and phone storage... And neither of the storages are accesible... Its having 3g in both the sims... And all other features are working very much fine... Can any one help to resolve the storage issues... Smart scroll and air gesture features are also working great.... Need help from u all... I will upload the rom... once these issues are resolved... Thanks all..

copy and replace the following bin files

memsicd

mount

vold

sdcard

should fix your storage issues
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Rudewaterz(m): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
Please, how can I get to install whatsapp on my phone. It tells me, "app not installed."
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Firice: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
Please am a lady and i just got a gionee CTRL V1.please i cant browse except whatsapp even when there is network.cant even download antivirus or anything from playstore.
Please help.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by NEROSKY(m): 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
Firice: Please am a lady and i just got a gionee CTRL V1.please i cant browse except whatsapp even when there is network.cant even download antivirus or anything from playstore.
Please help.
Thanks in anticipation

give us the full details n will be able to help you, like do you have mb what line? whats your APN
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by mathefaro(m): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
Godvilla: OXFORD ADVANCED LEARNER'S DICTIONARY

APK=28MB+DATA=455MB

OFFLINE APK: http://www72.zippyshare.com/v/42141435/file.html

DATA: http://sou.penreader.com/files/28433
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by nani667: 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ben10 Loading...

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by NEROSKY(m): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
aficionado:
Simply Google 'Gionee ELife E3 specs' and you will get all the info you need. As for the onboard memory available to a user, it is 11GB.
Those wasting 1.5gb or 3gb worth about 1k to 2k, dat might not download or not even play after downloaded, why not locate me @Orile/surulere to get all popular Hd games, root, pimpin, for just 1.5k
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by iamdutch: 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
Is Gionee e3 not getting android 4.4 kitkat update? undecided grin
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Seyilome(m): 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
iamdutch: Is Gionee e3 not getting android 4.4 kitkat update? undecided grin
I wonder o, we are waiting undecided
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by NEROSKY(m): 1:19am On Dec 21, 2013
yeah it'll get 5.0 hamburger sv update cheesy
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 1:20am On Dec 21, 2013
na 5.0 lemonade update E go get
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by princeparis(m): 7:36am On Dec 21, 2013
How can I deactivate the auto renewal things of the etisalat bb10 daily sub. Anytime I load now na comot my 100nala dash me 15mb when I still dey chop the 3gig.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by iamdutch: 7:48am On Dec 21, 2013
Impulse80: I think she is scheduled to get pusss.y cat update wink wink
lol
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by SweetSoup(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2013
iamdutch: lol
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by SweetSoup(m): 10:18am On Dec 21, 2013
See gionee beefing ooh, the dude ask a valid
question na. Me too dey curious to know abut the update to either 4.3 or 4.4, abi is that not the purpose of the phone having OTA. Abeg make una take am easy.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Rockcalvary(m): 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hey people. Please I need your help. I'm stuck with the canvas ROM and sincerely the thing don taya me. Anyone in Abuja that could help me port to some better ROM or the stock ROM? I don use all my mb download infinity hd v2 but the thing no gree port. Please Abj gurus help out a learner. Thanks
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by macbeyland(m): 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2013
Rockcalvary: Hey people. Please I need your help. I'm stuck with the canvas ROM and sincerely the thing don taya me. Anyone in Abuja that could help me port to some better ROM or the stock ROM? I don use all my mb download infinity hd v2 but the thing no gree port. Please Abj gurus help out a learner. Thanks
so you no know say canvas 4 rom na one chance? your Gionee Don enta one chance
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by just2endowed: 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2013
Wazzaowner: Guy hw much u get. i got 2 week old one 4 sale..

please let Whatsapp am interested and are you in lag?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by gbodimowo(m): 12:17am On Dec 22, 2013
Rockcalvary: Hey people. Please I need your help. I'm stuck with the canvas ROM and sincerely the thing don taya me. Anyone in Abuja that could help me port to some better ROM or the stock ROM? I don use all my mb download infinity hd v2 but the thing no gree port. Please Abj gurus help out a learner. Thanks

I am in ife osun state but if you can pay FedEx Shipping rates to bring it to me I will give you 5 different roms that are ready to flash texted & used by me & I will pay the shipment fees back to you mind you you will get your phone a about 48hours later
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by givenchi1(m): 12:47am On Dec 22, 2013
solar charger for ur smart phone for sale in benin jst #1,600,contact 07067464731 or bbm 7B0552BC
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Seyilome(m): 11:38am On Dec 22, 2013
gbodimowo:

I am in ife osun state but if you can pay FedEx Shipping rates to bring it to me I will give you 5 different roms that are ready to flash texted & used by me & I will pay the shipment fees back to you mind you you will get your phone a about 48hours later
my man pls do you have HD games to give, though I have some, but I need more games am in Osogbo . thanks
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by WackyJ1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
What is happening to my phone. Anytime i press the homr button after working with an application it shows the black screen for like 5 srcondsw before showing the desktop?

Here is a screen shot of my storage memory

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2013
[b]Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (APK + DATA FILES)

Five years ago, Carl johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas, a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.

Now, it’s the early 90’s. Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.

On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.

Rockstar Games brings its biggest release to mobile yet with a vast open-world covering the state of San Andreas and its three major cities – Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas – with enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay.

Requires Android: 3.0 and Up

Version: 1.03

GTA SAN ANDREAS v 1.0.2 APK(MUST USE APK)

DOWNLOAD v 1.0.2 APK HERE

SINGLE DOWNLOAD LINK THAT SUPPORTS RESUME.
DOWNLOAD GTA SAN ANDREAS (1.6gb)

TORRENT DOWNLOAD LINK - GET ATORRENT OR OTHER TORRENT DOWLOADER ON ANDRIOD TO DOWNLOAD IT..

DOWNLOAD GTA SAN ANDREAS.TORRENT

AFTER DOWNLOADING THE v 1.0.3 APK AND CACHE FROM THE RESPECTIVE LINK ABOVE, JUST IGNORE THE APK IN THE RAR FILE U EXTRACTED AND INSTALL THAT v 1.0.2 APK THEN IF THE GAME DOESNT PLAY I.E, FORCE CLOSES , JUST MOVE UR CACHE FOLDER OUT OF ANDRIOD/OBB AND INSTALL D v 1.0.3 APK THEN MOVE UR CACHE FOLDER BACK AND PLAY...ENJOY!

THE v1.0.2 APK WORKS WELL FOR ME THOUGH....

ENJOY YOUR GAME....

ANDRIOD HD GAMES AVAILABLE AT A CHEAP PRICE + 16GB, 32GB MEMORY CARD AVAILABLE AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE....CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP WITH 08161145975......CAN ALSO DELIVER D M.CARD AND GAME TO YOU IF U R NOT IN LAGOS..

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by tundesam1(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
Good day guys ..please i need your help badly my gionee E3 is hard bricked i wont turn on i downloaded the stock rom to flash the phone with sp tools after following the instructions it wont still turn on.. then i did a memory check it said ERROR: NAND Flash was not detected! ..pls i need your help to unbrick it.. thanks
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
tundesam1: Good day guys ..please i need your help badly my gionee E3 is hard bricked i wont turn on i downloaded the stock rom to flash the phone with sp tools after following the instructions it wont still turn on.. then i did a memory check it said ERROR: NAND Flash was not detected! ..pls i need your help to unbrick it.. thanks
:p
CANT you tell us steps you followed to flash stock ROM
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Rockcalvary(m): 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
gbodimowo:

Thanks boss. Really appreciate the thought, but I would have loved to meet up with someone here in Abj. I've also noticed that some of my apps have been affected. Immediately u switch on my phone it shows me a notification that about 4 apps have stopped, including bbm sad sad . the thing taya me sef. Anyone with an idea of what could be going on? Was wondering if any Gionee store here in Abuja I can take it to. Please guys help me, I wan use my phone do Xmas oh undecided
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by engrjoe(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
givenchi1: solar charger for ur smart phone for sale in benin jst #1,600,contact 07067464731 or bbm 7B0552BC

Whts d capacity nd how much effectiveness has it?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by tundesam1(m): 4:20am On Dec 23, 2013
tundesam1: Good day guys ..please i need your help badly my gionee E3 is hard bricked i wont turn on i downloaded the stock rom to flash the phone with sp tools after following the instructions it wont still turn on.. then i did a memory check it said ERROR: NAND Flash was not detected! ..pls i need your help to unbrick it.. thanks
now when i turn on the phone its shows only the gionee logo in red and stop there then restart again from there.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (161) (Reply)

The New USSD Code For Airtel Night Data Plan / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.