Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,305 members, 7,923,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 02:32 AM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (300000 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by s3nn2x(m): 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
Larrybillz: dia z nothing like camera key on ds fone..it has just d two volume keys n a lock key on d ryt Syd of d fone....xo I don't get it
Sorry, but there is seriously no dedicated camera botton on the phone? Wow! How do you guys take selfies then?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by abduldrz44: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
Pls E3 users, does this fone has Active noise cancelation with dedicative mic? Cos my Gionee infinity has poor sound recording while shooting video. Thanks in advance!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
s3nn2x: Sorry, but there is seriously no dedicated camera botton on the phone? Wow! How do you guys take selfies then?
5mp front camera....

always ready for takin selfies
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
s3nn2x: Sorry, but there is seriously no dedicated camera botton on the phone? Wow! How do you guys take selfies then?
guy try to use your imagination small nah haba
what is the self timer for if not for self portrait
what is wrong with y'all trying to derail this thread just pack ya lazy ass back to your usual threads where you abuse each other
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by s3nn2x(m): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
Lawalmd:
guy try to use your imagination small nah haba
what is the self timer for if not for self portrait
lol! Maybe my imagination no reach that side sha. But I am sure that phones that come with dedicated camera button had a reason for adding it. Anyway, I had a reason for asking, @Deejay did you just say the E3 comes with 5MP front camera? Wow! Even Zopo C2 does not come with a 5MP front camera. That will be a first.
Anyway, this thread is fun to be...that is why I am here.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
s3nn2x: lol! Maybe my imagination no reach that side sha. But I am sure that phones that come with dedicated camera button had a reason for adding it. Anyway, I had a reason for asking, @Deejay did you just say the E3 comes with 5MP front camera? Wow! Even Zopo C2 does not come with a 5MP front camera. That will be a first.
FYI i use an e5 not an e3... .. and yea, tht would be a first indeed ...

dis is a selfie with my front camera....

enjoy

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Chikago(m): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
FYI i use an e5 not an e3... .. and yea, tht would be a first indeed ...

Please Harry,I NEED the MTN tweak too,please add this number on what's app,07065464779......seriously waiting for you.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
ABEG BRODAS.. I NO SAY MAKE ANYBODY DROP NUMBER OR GMAIL OR ANYTHING OOO...

PLS.....
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Chikago(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
ABEG BRODAS.. I NO SAY MAKE ANYBODY DROP NUMBER OR GMAIL OR ANYTHING OOO...

PLS.....

Harry,pls na,seriously NEED this
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
deejay_harry1: FYI i use an e5 not an e3... .. and yea, tht would be a first indeed ...

enjoy
pls afta rooting d E5, is it posible to start savin apps on d 10gb mass storage of d phone?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
Chikago: ABEG BRODAS.. I NO SAY MAKE ANYBODY DROP NUMBER OR GMAIL OR ANYTHING OOO...

PLS.....

Harry,pls na,seriously NEED this
do the airtel 4gb na. Dats wat am rocking
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by s3nn2x(m): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
deejay_harry1: FYI i use an e5 not an e3... .. and yea, tht would be a first indeed ...

enjoy
Nice hair! Was it at Next you cut it? But you know I was talking about E3 and not the E5...but seriously, I like the hair. Maybe you can hook me up with your barber.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
KingMEXX: pls afta rooting d E5, is it posible to start savin apps on d 10gb mass storage of d phone?
yes bro... i even started saving witout rooting...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
Lawalmd:
replaced the boot image and the ROM flashed but now the phone won't recognize my 32gb SD asking for a format any work around because I tried the card in an HTC sensation and the card is OK

do you mean Xolo rom
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
s3nn2x: Nice hair! Was it at Next you cut it? But you know I was talking about E3 and not the E5...but seriously, I like the hair. Maybe you can hook me up with your barber.
lol.. thnx bro.. grin grin wink
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Chikago(m): 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
do the airtel 4gb na. Dats wat am rocking[/quote]

With droidvpn......? Not cool compared to UNLIMITED.....
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
directonpc: 4peace how can I restore default stock ROM so that everything about xperia HD will leave the phone I restore but still showing moon and star at start up

HERE is stock E3 logo Gionee E3 LOGO
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Chikago(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
Harry,please na,what do you stand to gain if you hint about the MTN ish and nobody gains from it......
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
Godvilla: Open up the external SDcard(Micro sd card) and place it there. Dnt put it in any folder. Dat's wat i mean by root of sd card.
What if I don't have memory card installed cos I currently don't? How do I go abut it then? Thanks
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
TrebleChamp: What if I don't have memory card installed cos I currently don't? How do I go abut it then? Thanks
Use ur Phone SDcard(phone Memory)
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
4peace:

HERE is stock E3 logo Gionee E3 LOGO
Thanks man. How about auto startup when I am charging any solution?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
Godvilla: Use ur Phone SDcard(phone Memory)
God bless all of una.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by dazekid(m): 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
s3nn2x: lol! Maybe my imagination no reach that side sha. But I am sure that phones that come with dedicated camera button has treason for adding it. Anyway, I had a reason for asking, @Deejay did you just say the E3 comes with 5MP front camera? Wow! Even Zopo C2 does not come with a 5MP front camera. That will be a first.

Actually its not a first tho ,,,thl w100 comes with a 5mp front cam...there is even a model i think thl monkey king that comes with twin 13mp cameras i.e front and back...you can google it if you think its a lie,,,p.s thl w100 has gionee e3's specs but is 28k...the only thing is that the rom is 4gb as opposed to e3's 16gb...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2013
directonpc:
Thanks man. How about auto startup when I am charging any solution?
U nid to do a clean slate wipe and format of ur system b4 u install any ROM, so as 2 clear off any cache the previous ROM left behind in ur phone's system.
If u Hav the Infinity HD ROM or The Amigo ROM, flash either of the ROMS and see if the auto boot persist!!!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
dazekid:

Actually its not a first tho ,,,thl w100 comes with a 5mp front cam...there is even a model i think thl monkey king that comes with twin 13mp cameras i.e front and back...you can google it if you think its a lie,,,p.s thl w100 has gionee e3's specs but is 28k...the only thing is that the rom is 4gb as opposed to e3's 16gb...
Does the Thl W100 has DTS (Digital Theatre System) Surround Sound?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by princeparis(m): 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
THL W100 is not in anyway the same as E3. Totally different specs.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by princeparis(m): 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
THL W100 is not in anyway the same as E3. Totally different specs. Be advised.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
deejay_harry1: 08one6266245one.

no calls frm oda pipz... just strictly whatsapp
plz check the number
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
infinix alpha is out and is been sold for 50k
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by lat4real: 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2013
Godvilla: Does the Thl W100 has DTS (Digital Theatre System) Surround Sound?

No, but thl w100 has better developers support than e3. Don't argue with me just google thl w100 rom...you will see many from xda and needrom. How many times has gionee update e3? well W100 has been upadated 5 times with excellent support.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Bornstar: 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2013
Good news brothers in the house, Gionee E6 is now in Nigeria lagos.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
gregdavid: infinix alpha is out and is been sold for 50k
He he if its not gionee its not worth it

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (161) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ###

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.