Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,062 members, 7,970,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:08 AM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (302245 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by lexrichy(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
hello guysi just bought a gioone gpad pls what's d code I will send to Mtn to get d free mob thanks.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2013
nanaba777: you can now pay for gameloft games through your network for only GH¢1(around N75) a game. you can go to www.wapshop.gameloft.com for your games.

Pay for game? in this century? hahahahaha no make me laff abeg. grin
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by milee: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
Godvilla: DroidVPN? Iv neva conceived the idea of installing it in my phone. I use wifi @ work and a personal tweak i configured @ home. A day has neva passed by me lacking internet access!!!
please add me on whatsapp sir. l once sent you( l assumed) a request on whatsapp on this free internet but no reply. Please help.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
milee:
please add me on whatsapp sir. l once sent you( l assumed) a request on whatsapp on this free internet but no reply. Please help.
SORRY!!!
But i dnt use any chat app.... I might giv BBM a trial wen its officially launched.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
4peace: BlackBerry Messenger for Android leaks in APK form, doesn’t do anything yet

BlackBerry’s BBM messaging platform has leaked for Android today on the XDA Developers forums. The app itself, while functioning, is pretty much useless as it fails to register with BBM servers and thus still doesn’t do anything.

The app is reported to currently be able of running only on whitelisted devices, which we presume are dev units inside the BlackBerry HQ.

In its initial version, the BBM application for Android and iOS will only support BBM chats, multi-person chats, voice note sharing, and BlackBerry Groups. The latter will allow BBM users to set up groups to share calendar, photos, files, etc.

To refresh your memory, a month ago, the BBM app for Android was in its beta testing stages and then we got to see some leaked screenshots of the apps interface. If the latest promises from company officials are anything to go by, we should expect the full version of the app to hit both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store by the end of this month.

Despite the app not being usable at this point, you can enjoy the login and user registration screens by following the source link below and downloading the .APK file.

BBM FOR ANDROID
The app has been removed by BlackBerry.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
Godvilla: The app has been removed by BlackBerry.
new link
http://download2us.softpedia.com/dl/ae26f8adc7472eff43895dc353e5b107/523754d8/800144957/pda/Internet%20Utilities/Instant%20Messenger/com.bbm.apk
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
directonpc:
new link
http://download2us.softpedia.com/dl/ae26f8adc7472eff43895dc353e5b107/523754d8/800144957/pda/Internet%20Utilities/Instant%20Messenger/com.bbm.apk
DOWNLOADED BUT CANNOT CONNECT 2 BB SERVER. I'LL WAIT 4 THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH!!!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by nani667: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
Hmmm....not connecting...I'll just leave the app on my phone for now....

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by milee: 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
Godvilla: SORRY!!!
But i dnt use any chat app.... I might giv BBM a trial wen its officially launched.
Can you please give me a hint through my email then? Highly needed, dvsdnl1811@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 17, 2013
We dnt need fakerz in here.......
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by LordReed(m): 5:51am On Sep 17, 2013
Godvilla: We've had enough of ur lies already so, kindly keep all these unnecessary posts 2 urself.
Btw, u are already on the yellow card list, so i'll advice u filter ur posts in here.

Haba why so much hostility?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by dazekid(m): 5:55am On Sep 17, 2013
Please bros @godvilla,deejay harry,4peace and the rest of y'all niggas,I'm gonna need links to the posts on development of the gionee e3 seeing as I have been following this thread for a few weeks now and have finally decided to get this phone,,,,
P.s @godvilla how far with that canvas 4 rom najust hoping its gonna be stable coz its seeming like the bomb....
Pps....when I need the links I'll ask you guys...thanks in advance..
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 5:56am On Sep 17, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Tha boy too fake, na me dey expose am undecided base on paining tinz grin
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 17, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Bros..... U'll not understand. If uv been following this thread closely, u'll knw this guy has dedicated himself as a menace with controversial attitude.
Wuld i say, "A wolf in a sheep skin"
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 17, 2013
dazekid: Please bros @godvilla,deejay harry,4peace and the rest of y'all niggas,I'm gonna need links to the posts on development of the gionee e3 seeing as I have been following this thread for a few weeks now and have finally decided to get this phone,,,,
P.s @godvilla how far with that canvas 4 rom najust hoping its gonna be stable coz its seeming like the bomb....
Pps....when I need the links I'll ask you guys...thanks in advance..
No qualmz about the Canvas 4 custom rom, Still in the works.
Kernel source is the only glitch b4 me rite now.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 17, 2013
JYREZ GUY FIRST CAME ON DIS THREAD AS A GIONEE HATER, AND LATER ,TRANSFORMED AUTOMATICALLY, INTO A GIONEE LOVER NOW.... SO I TOTALLY GET WAT GODVILLA IS TRYING TO SAY......

WELL I THINK, JYREZ IS NOW A FULL GIONEE USER,...

SO GUYS NO MORE DISSING...

KEEP D GOOD THREAD GOIN...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 8:01am On Sep 17, 2013
Godvilla: The app has been removed by BlackBerry.

Link fixed
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Kexs: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2013
Samsung Nigeria claims bbm will be released this Friday *fingers crossed*

www.phonearena.com/news/Tweet-reveals-that-Samsung-gets-3-month-exclusive-on-BBM-service-starts-Friday_id47495

update :
Nothing like exclusive samsung but sha coming out ds month one way or the other

http://m.crackberry.com/samsung-confirms-3-month-exclusive-bbm-available-friday
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 8:26am On Sep 17, 2013
4peace:

Link fixed
Help me with new link even the one I posted was removed
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 17, 2013
deejay_harry1: JYREZ GUY FIRST CAME ON DIS THREAD AS A GIONEE HATER, AND LATER ,TRANSFORMED AUTOMATICALLY, INTO A GIONEE LOVER NOW.... SO I TOTALLY GET WAT GODVILLA IS TRYING TO SAY......

WELL I THINK, JYREZ IS NOW A FULL GIONEE USER,...

SO GUYS NO MORE DISSING...

KEEP D GOOD THREAD GOIN...
Jah Bless ya.....
Iv been suspecting this Jrerez by his mischievious posts here and there.
Abeg... Ask him 2 giv us shot of his supposed Gionee!!! Una go wait tire ooo!!!
Imagine sum1 bought a phone and just after 5days, broke the screen 4rm a high distance only 2 get another Gionee E3 the sixth day. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2013
Gravitizer: Jah Bless ya.....
Iv been suspecting this Jrerez by his mischievious posts here and there.
Abeg... Ask him 2 giv us shot of his supposed Gionee!!! Una go wait tire ooo!!!
Imagine sum1 bought a phone and just after 5days, broke the screen 4rm a high distance only 2 get another Gionee E3 the sixth day. grin grin grin
lmao na so d guy de do ni ,I don tell una make nobody reply am na wetin En de do

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 17, 2013
jreyez:

Lots of nairalanders know me.... I get the money to buy am even if the screen break again.

Woo, undecided as for henry I'll maul you with words if you lay false accusations....

Ask holaslyd, emenike, brainRex, and many other android gurus of jreyez .

Broke-ass-fellas grin
lwkmd... grin grin grin

TECNO GURU?? lwkmd..

befor d time u would have attaind d slightest level of my BOT knowledge..... i GO DON OLD .... lwkmd...

TECNO GURU... LWKMD... indeed

grin grin grin grin

abeg no vex oo...

ur post just had to be ridiculously funny... buhahahaha...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2013
jreyez:

Who mentioned tecno Wow this dude has finally lost it cheesy
lwkmd...

have u finally sold ur tecno n7...

after numerous threads and posts of swaps...

i can post a screenshort if u wan.. wink

lol.... TECNO GURU... LOL..

directonpc, indeed there is an eblack team,

consists of , emmy, xanders, holly and my humble self.... with som oda niggas from whatsapp room...
and basedroid..

BUT CERTAINLY CERTAINLY I SAY TO U....

we have never ever heard of JREYEZ...

lwkmd... thtz why i couldnt help but laff

grin grin grin

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2013
Okay o
DROID vpn sweet o, how I wish MTN get 3g here or e fit power Glo bis

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (161) (Reply)

The New USSD Code For Airtel Night Data Plan / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.