Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,583 members, 7,941,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (300913 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2013
Winamp Pro v1.4.14

Play, manage and sync music from your Mac or PC to your Android device. Winamp for Android offers a complete music management solution (2.1 OS & above) featuring wireless desktop sync (latest Winamp Media Player required), iTunes library import, & access to thousands of internet radio stations with SHOUTcast.

Lyrics:
* Displays lyrics for millions of songs from over 40,00 artists and 200,000 albums
* Automatically scroll in time with the song you’re listening to (synchronization data not available for all songs)
* Available in: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden and the United States.

Album Washer:
* Download missing album artwork
* Update missing/incorrect tags
* Display album art for SHOUTcast stations
* Album Washer is limited to: AAC, MP3 & FLAC files only.(FLAC support requires Winamp Pro.)

Pro Bundle:
The Winamp Pro bundle adds additional premium features that allow you to control & customize your music experience.
* 10-band graphic equalizer
* Customizable home screen
* Browse by Folder
* Crossfade
* Gapless playback
* FLAC playback (from “Folder” view)
* Replay Gain
* Personalized station recommendations
* Play streaming audio URLs (supported formats only)
* No Ads
* On-going new premium features to be added

Core (Free) Features:
* Free Wireless syncing
* Now Supports syncing with Winamp for Mac (beta)
* One-click iTunes library & playlist import
* Over 50k+ SHOUTcast radio stations
* SHOUTcast Featured Stations
* Persistent player controls
* Easily collapsible/expandable Now Playing screen
* Artist news, bios, photos & discographies
* Extras Menu – Now Playing data interacts with other installed apps
* Album art gesturing for track change
* Integrated Android Search & “Listen to” voice action
* Browse by Artists, Albums, Songs or Genres
* Playlists and playlist shortcuts
* Play queue management
* Widget player (4×1 & 4×2)
* Lock-screen player
* Last.fm Scrobbling
* Available in 14 languages

What’s New
New in Winamp 1.4.14
* Updated: International translations

Download it here

Eid-Mubarak

Barka de Sallah!!!!!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2013
WhatsApp+ v4.35D

You can increase quality of pictures sent (by default decision is usually decreased an amazing lot) You can actually talk about music merely using 1 just click You can make contact with page images making use of their exhibits You can actually hidden make contact with page images in addition to show phonebook images (in chitchat screen) Built-in theme market in addition to downloader. Examine WhatsApp+ end users subjects or maybe web themes on the net in addition to put into action theme if you want Plus much more in to the potential Be sure you sooner uninstall whatsapp when you originate from the state of hawaii variation (if definitely not you will definately get this specific “not installed” error)

What’s New:
*Attempt to hide “A new version of WhatsApp is ready for installation…” message
*Solved bug with header color not getting applied
*Solved bug hiding text in chat text entry when dark theme selected
*Solved bug with panels and photos in chats screen
*Seems that voice notes can’t be disabled any more. MOD 6.6 deleted

Download it here

Eid-Mubarak

Barka de Sallah!!!!!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 10:02am On Oct 15, 2013
Angry Birds v3.3.0 [Free Shopping]

The survival of the Angry Birds is at stake. Dish out revenge on the greedy pigs who stole their eggs. Use the unique powers of each bird to destroy the pigs’ defenses. Angry Birds features challenging physics-based gameplay and hours of replay value. Each level requires logic, skill, and force to solve.

If you get stuck in the game, you can purchase the Mighty Eagle! Mighty Eagle is a one-time in-app purchase in Angry Birds that gives unlimited use. This phenomenal creature will soar from the skies to wreak havoc and smash the pesky pigs into oblivion. There’s just one catch: you can only use the aid of Mighty Eagle to pass a level once per hour. Mighty Eagle also includes all new gameplay goals and achievements!

In addition to the Mighty Eagle, Angry Birds now has power-ups! Boost your birds’ abilities and three-star levels to unlock secret content! Angry Birds now has the following amazing power-ups: Sling Scope for laser targeting, King Sling for maximum flinging power, Super Seeds to supersize your birds, and Birdquake to shake pigs’ defenses to the ground!

What is new in version 3.3.0:
The birds are back in town! The #1 best-selling app gets a feathery new update with an extra 15 classic levels. It’s the gameplay you all know and love, and this time the flock returns to pop those piggies!

NEW CLASSIC LEVELS! The gang’s back with an extra 15 levels of classic Angry Birds gameplay!

NEW AND IMPROVED POWERS! In these levels, fling Red with more accuracy than ever thanks to all-new manual targeting!

Download it here

Eid-Mubarak

Barka de Sallah!!!!!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2013
Angry Birds Rio v1.7.0 [Free Shopping]

In Angry Birds Rio, the original Angry Birds are kidnapped and taken to the magical city of Rio de Janeiro, where they eventually escape their captors and set out to save their friends, Blu and Jewel – two rare macaws and the stars of the hit motion picture, Rio. Angry Birds Rio pairs the physics-based gameplay of the original game with unique twists based on the film.

Angry Birds Rio features:
- Seven fantastic episodes with 240 exciting levels, plus 48 bonus levels!
- Special Hidden fruits – discover them all!
- Put your Angry Birds skills to the ultimate test in spectacular boss fights!

What’s New
It’s SUMMER! Time to relax at the beach with a new Angry Birds Rio episode!
Enjoy the sunset in 15 new beach levels!
Unlock bonus levels by collecting all the golden cherries!
Fun surprises including floating pig balloons and inflatable fish pool toys!
Jump in!

Download it here

Eid-Mubarak

Barka de Sallah!!!!!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2013
Subway Surfers v1.15.0 [Mod Money]

DASH as fast as you can!
DODGE the oncoming trains!

Help Jake, Tricky & Fresh escape from the grumpy Inspector and his dog.

★ Grind trains with your cool crew!
★ Colorful and vivid HD graphics!
★ Hoverboard Surfing!
★ Paint powered jetpack!
★ Lightning fast swipe acrobatics!
★ Challenge and help your friends!

What’s New
★ Celebrate Halloween with the Subway Surfers in New Orleans
★ Explore the spooktacular Subway
★ Prepare King and Frank for Trick-or-Treating with sweet Halloween Outfits
★ Collect pumpkins on the tracks to get cool Weekly Hunt prizes.

Download it here

Eid-Mubarak

Barka de Sallah!!!!!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2013
Bejeweled Blitz v1.3.7

Treat yourself to an exciting take on the world’s #1 puzzle game from PopCap! Play for free on your Android as you match and detonate as many gems as you can in 60 action-packed seconds and compete with Facebook friends. Match 3 or more and create cascades of fun with Flame gems, Star gems, and Hypercubes. Add up to three Boosts at a time plus powerful Rare Gems to send your score soaring, and dominate the weekly leaderboards!

Game Features:
Boost your fun with Detonators, Scramblers and Multipliers.
Match as fast as you can to earn Blazing Speed and blow gems away.
Get a ‘Last Hurrah’ to pile up points even after your time expires.
Feast your eyes and ears on high-definition graphics and sound, optimized for Android devices.
Challenge your Facebook friends to beat your best score and dominate the weekly tournament leaderboards.
Propel your score into the stratosphere with the power of Rare Gems — featuring every Rare Gem from the Facebook game.
Feeling lucky? Play the Daily Spin each day for your chance to win 1,000,000 FREE coins!

What’s New
“This update introduces you to the new Kanga Ruby Rare Gem along with a couple of extras. It includes:
• Kanga Ruby 1! Huzzah!
• Local Notifications (Happy Hour reminder!)
• Lots of bug fixes, including the ability to now share Rare Gems via your FB wall
• 30% more exclamation marks!!!

Download it here

Eid-Mubarak

Barka de Sallah!!!!!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2013
Drift Mania: Street Outlaws v1.02 [Mod Money]

Drift Mania: Street Outlaws takes the heat to the streets allowing players to battle and compete in underground drift events based on various world locations.

From Japan where it all began, to the Swiss Alps, Desert Canyons and the steep hills of San Francisco, Street Outlaws will take you to the edge of your seat while drifting around some of the most hazardous roads.

Delivering the same addictive gameplay as the other titles of the Drift Mania series, Street Outlaws features high end 3D graphics, more realistic controls and a new improved multiplayer mode.

HIGH DEFINITION GRAPHICS
Drift Mania: Street Outlaws includes next generation 3D graphics specially optimized for your mobile hardware to provide you with the best drifting experience.

CUSTOMIZE & UPGRADE YOUR CAR
Fully customize your vehicle’s appearance with custom paint jobs, body kits, custom wheels, windows tints and spoilers. Make it your one of a kind drift beast! Upgrade your ride by installing aftermarket performance products to gain an extra edge against the competition.

TUNER FRIENDLY
Adjust different aspects of your car including the suspension, steering sensitivity, gear ratio and weight distribution to suit your own driving style.

BECOME A DRIFT KING
Complete the career mode which includes 12 courses to master, 60 achievements and 48 performance upgrades to unlock. Gain cash to upgrade your favorite ride with visual and performance mods.

DRIFT BATTLE
Start a drift tournament, compete against different opponents and build up your street credit.

ONLINE & LOCAL MULTIPLAYER MODE
Challenge your friends to a drift battle! Share and brag your results with your friends on Facebook or Twitter.

LEADERBOARDS
See your ranking against other players worldwide using the Drift Mania online leaderboards and Game Center. Submit your high scores and expose your accomplishments to the world.

XPERIA PLAY SUPPORT
Xperia Play Optimized (The first PlayStation™ Certified Android smartphone).

MOGA CONTROLLER SUPPORT
Drift Mania: Street Outlaws is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com

LOADED WITH FEATURES
•Supports all latest generation devices and high resolution displays
•Fully customizable controls including element repositioning and sensitivity adjustments
•Accelerometer (gyroscope) and virtual wheel steering mode
•Variable throttle bar system or pedal accelerator controls
•21 high-performance street vehicles with unique specs
•13 drift courses to master from different worldwide locations
•48 performance upgrades per vehicle
•Hundreds of visual mods including body kits, spoilers, window tints, wheels and custom paint job
•Tuning mode to adjust all aspects of your vehicle
•3 levels of difficulties
•5 race camera configurations
•Full race replays
•Soundtrack including songs from Templeton Pek, Curbside, Balliztic and Avery Watts

What’s New
-Fixed black screen problem at game launch

Instructions:
- Install APK
- Extract and copy ‘com.ratrodstudio.streetoutlaws’ folder to ‘sdcard/Android/obb/’
- Launch the Game

Download it here

Eid-Mubarak

Barka de Sallah!!!!!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 10:29am On Oct 15, 2013
Stock UI Icon Theme Apex Nova v3.8

This icon pack exists simply because most people hate the fact that icons are sized differently and shaped differently… So trying to follow a line using always stock icons as base to draw my icons i have created this pack and my intention is keep it always updated.

★Features★:

▪1400+ HD icons (144×144) (Growing with REGULAR UPDATES)
▪Icon Mask for other icons
▪30+ Fantastic HD Wallpapers included and 1000+ at the link sadhttps://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/100106026474390425594/albums)
▪for Apex Only: Sense 5 font
▪for Nova: 16 Dock Styles that you can select in settings
▪Unicon (Icon Themer) Support – You Can Set Icons with ALL Launchers!
▪Included in icon picker 18 Drawer icons to apply manually

Installation:

Simple! First of all, be sure you’ve installed one compatible launcher, then open the app and click on Apply Theme, select your launcher and complete the action… Et voilà… New life to your style!

Download it here

Eid-Mubarak

Barka de Sallah!!!!!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 10:32am On Oct 15, 2013
Windows8 / Windows 8 +Launcher v1.9.3

Windows8+ is Home launcher application which tries to provide Windows8 mobile like experience on your android device.

Key features:
1)Live tiles for gmail, news, weather, twitter, calendar, etc with many configuration options
2) Widget Support Widget shown in the images are third party widgets.
3)Drag and drop tile groups to re-order/change the position of tiles.
4)Change icon/tile icon size using Menu >> Icon Size
5)Select the preferred country for news using Menu >> Prefs >> News Country and for stock market using Menu >> Prefs >> Stock Market
6)Power Control widget to on/off Wifi, Airplan mode, Bluetooth, ring mode, screen brightness, etc.
7)Click on icon/tile will bring up (launch) the associated app, (This application will try to associate most common applications like dialer, messsage, google play, etc) if you are clicking first time and no application is associated then list of all installed apps will be opened and you can associate any app of your wish to this tile.
cool Long Click on icon/tile to change the color, icon, application associated to tile. Following 4 options are available
* Associate App – Change the launching app while keeping the same icon on home screen.
* Change Color – Change background color of tile.
* Change App – Change the launching app and icon will be replaced with app icon
* Pin Contact – For easy access to your frequent call/text contact.
* Add Widget – Add widget on tile

9)Additional icons/tiles style which can be customized as per your need. Add/remove tiles from Menu >> Tiles
10)Weather Service : Based on your current location, local weather details are available.
11)Stock Market updates : Select your preferred Stock Market using Menu >> Misc >> Stock Market

What’s New
New in V1.9.3 :
-Icon Size enhancements for Mobile layout
-Minor defect fixes

Download it here

Eid-Mubarak

Barka de Sallah!!!!!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by nani667: 10:42am On Oct 15, 2013
nice work
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 15, 2013
4peace:

i know what is wrong with you guys

cant you guys read,the op is selling 2 phones for 68,000 at once (e6 & s20)

Also elijahdre one of gionee seller said e6 is not up to 60k

I tire 4 dem ooo....
They are still arguing ova paper specs. I hav 2 Indian pals who are proud owners of E6. So far, no complaint 4rm either of dem.
This phone is not even up to 60k.
There's also a rebranded version of E6(Trust Gionee, they are gud @ market strategy) WALTON PRIMO X!!!
A philipinese user has been estatic about the phone. Showing off with pics samples etc....
On a more serious note, u guys should dump paper talk and face tangible facts.
*PLEASE OPEN A THREAD 4 UR OFF TOPIC ARGUMENTS*

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by chenu(m): 11:13am On Oct 15, 2013
elijahdre: before crucifying gionee,good people of nairaland e6 is less than 60k.the guy seeling 68k is selling it with a free gift of another phone.
I dont post price online.call or watsapp 08034795720
than it's not a free gift how much is d s20
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 15, 2013
prince paris: I ported to E3 on Saturday. I was amazed at how fast the battery got fully charged its was like its factory optimized. Immediately I root it w 1 2 with famaroot. I just flexed the custom ROM small for about 2 hours before flashing CWM. After I immediately flash Xperia HD1. I can tell you the phone they sweet my belle no be small. I am amazed at how easy it was for me to root and flash the ROM all within 15 minutes due to the tutorial that I had here. You guys are wonderful. After xperia HD1 ? Which other ROM sweet like dat and is stable with 3G on both Sim. Make I dey prepare before I tire for the Xperia ROM.
*MIUI V5 THE RECENT UPDATED CUSTOM ROM.
*INFINITY HD V2
*BUT IF U DNT MIND THE UNAVAILABITLITY OF 3G ON SIM 2, U CAN TRY OUT CANVAS 4 CUSTOM ROM.... "TOO MUCH EFFIZY ON THIS CUSTOM ROM"

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 15, 2013
chenu: than it's not a free how much is d s20
Gionee S20 is a java phone.

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by chenu(m): 11:21am On Oct 15, 2013
Godvilla: Gionee S20 is a java phone.
and dey want to sell it close to 20k haba.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by evergreen247: 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2013
Gift77: your expected Gionee E6 is now available with a promo for the launching.... You buy one and get Gionee S20 as an addition. pls take note that offer valid while stock last for just 2weeks in ibadan alone! the price goes for #68,000.
Terms and condition apply.
the care center for gionee is now available in Ibadan.
thanks for your anticipating patronage.
This guy is killing GiONEE in Nigeria. Simple.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by SweetSoup(m): 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2013
evergreen247: This guy is killing GiONEE in Nigeria. Simple.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by SweetSoup(m): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
@4peace nice work, pls can you help with a
link to download football manager 2013?
Thanks and happy Eid Mubarak.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by kayceeukah007(m): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
Godvilla: *MIUI V5 THE RECENT UPDATED CUSTOM ROM.
*INFINITY HD V2
*BUT IF U DNT MIND THE UNAVAILABITLITY OF 3G ON SIM 2, U CAN TRY OUT CANVAS 4 CUSTOM ROM.... "TOO MUCH EFFIZY ON THIS CUSTOM ROM"

Can u help me with the installation of canvas 4 @godvilla
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by sid27bhatia: 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2013
Can any one please provide me list of roms available for E3 along with the link to those roms.. smiley
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
Kaycee and Sid, Everything u nid is in this thread!!!

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by kayceeukah007(m): 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
Godvilla: Kaycee and Sid, Everything u nid is in this thread!!!

Yes I do know that but i dont want to make any error . the more reason why i want u to help me with it personally
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by kayceeukah007(m): 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
evergreen247: This guy is killing GiONEE in Nigeria. Simple.
he is not and cannot.If he decides to sell at that price,then it pays him.The phone is less than 58k.its available
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Kexs: 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
Godvilla: *MIUI V5 THE RECENT UPDATED CUSTOM ROM.
*INFINITY HD V2

1st and 2nd sim 3g work well on my fone using canvas 4 rom since I downloaded it from this thread awhile a go

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2013
Sweet Soup: @4peace nice work, pls can you help with a
link to download football manager 2013?
Thanks and happy Eid Mubarak.

Football Manager Handheld 2013 app for Android is very popular and thousands of gamers around the world would be glad to get it without any payments. And we can help you! To download Football Manager Handheld 2013 for free, we recommend you to select your phone model, and then our system will choose the most suitable apk files. Downloading is very simple: select the desired file and click "download free Football Manager Handheld 2013 apk", then select one of the ways you want to get the file. Just a few easy steps and you are enjoying full Android Football Manager Handheld 2013 for tablet or phone!

Download it here

Eid-Mubarak

Barka de Sallah!!!!!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
Kexs:

1st and 2nd sim 3g work well on my fone using canvas 4 rom since I downloaded it from this thread awhile a go
Thanks 4 the Info....
I'll look in2 it again!!!

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by SweetSoup(m): 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
4peace:

Football Manager Handheld 2013 app for Android is very popular and thousands of gamers around the world would be glad to get it without any payments. And we can help you! To download Football Manager Handheld 2013 for free, we recommend you to select your phone model, and then our system will choose the most suitable apk files. Downloading is very simple: select the desired file and click "download free Football Manager Handheld 2013 apk", then select one of the ways you want to get the file. Just a few easy steps and you are enjoying full Android Football Manager Handheld 2013 for tablet or phone!

Download it here

Eid-Mubarak

Barka de Sallah!!!!!
Thanks so much, I will download tomorrow cos network is very bad this night. I use gionee e3 by the way.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by bimbaztryzzi(m): 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2013
D e6 gud o . . dy sed e5 wil beat it in gpu bcoz e6 gt higher resolution nd dy gt xam gpu . . . coz d high resolutn would blend beta wit a beta gpu
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by coolest01(m): 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
4peace: Drift Mania: Street Outlaws v1.02 [Mod Money]

Drift Mania: Street Outlaws takes the heat to the streets allowing players to battle and compete in underground drift events based on various world locations.

From Japan where it all began, to the Swiss Alps, Desert Canyons and the steep hills of San Francisco, Street Outlaws will take you to the edge of your seat while drifting around some of the most hazardous roads.

Delivering the same addictive gameplay as the other titles of the Drift Mania series, Street Outlaws features high end 3D graphics, more realistic controls and a new improved multiplayer mode.

HIGH DEFINITION GRAPHICS
Drift Mania: Street Outlaws includes next generation 3D graphics specially optimized for your mobile hardware to provide you with the best drifting experience.

CUSTOMIZE & UPGRADE YOUR CAR
Fully customize your vehicle’s appearance with custom paint jobs, body kits, custom wheels, windows tints and spoilers. Make it your one of a kind drift beast! Upgrade your ride by installing aftermarket performance products to gain an extra edge against the competition.

TUNER FRIENDLY
Adjust different aspects of your car including the suspension, steering sensitivity, gear ratio and weight distribution to suit your own driving style.

BECOME A DRIFT KING
Complete the career mode which includes 12 courses to master, 60 achievements and 48 performance upgrades to unlock. Gain cash to upgrade your favorite ride with visual and performance mods.

DRIFT BATTLE
Start a drift tournament, compete against different opponents and build up your street credit.

ONLINE & LOCAL MULTIPLAYER MODE
Challenge your friends to a drift battle! Share and brag your results with your friends on Facebook or Twitter.

LEADERBOARDS
See your ranking against other players worldwide using the Drift Mania online leaderboards and Game Center. Submit your high scores and expose your accomplishments to the world.

XPERIA PLAY SUPPORT
Xperia Play Optimized (The first PlayStation™ Certified Android smartphone).

MOGA CONTROLLER SUPPORT
Drift Mania: Street Outlaws is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com

LOADED WITH FEATURES
•Supports all latest generation devices and high resolution displays
•Fully customizable controls including element repositioning and sensitivity adjustments
•Accelerometer (gyroscope) and virtual wheel steering mode
•Variable throttle bar system or pedal accelerator controls
•21 high-performance street vehicles with unique specs
•13 drift courses to master from different worldwide locations
•48 performance upgrades per vehicle
•Hundreds of visual mods including body kits, spoilers, window tints, wheels and custom paint job
•Tuning mode to adjust all aspects of your vehicle
•3 levels of difficulties
•5 race camera configurations
•Full race replays
•Soundtrack including songs from Templeton Pek, Curbside, Balliztic and Avery Watts

What’s New
-Fixed black screen problem at game launch

Instructions:
- Install APK
- Extract and copy ‘com.ratrodstudio.streetoutlaws’ folder to ‘sdcard/Android/obb/’
- Launch the Game

Download it here

Eid-Mubarak

Barka de Sallah!!!!!
the downloading from this link always fails after downloading to certain points...please is there a better link please?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 1:50am On Oct 16, 2013
coolest01: the downloading from this link always fails after downloading to certain points...please is there a better link please?

you need better connection but will try

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (161) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ###

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.