Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,563 members, 7,944,701 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? (2003 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
What is the one most hilarious stupid lie your Ex once gave you as an excuse for messing up?
Re: What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2013
He said he just found love in christ that he had accepted christ in his life and that he's born again,after a year i heard he impregnated a girl and they both decided to abort. cry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2013
That I was the only one S.xing her and am the number one in her life. I use to laugh out and reply with Boo I believe!!! (˘̯˘ )
Re: What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
That A̶̲̥̅m †ђξ
Only sugar ¶n his tea but always receive endless calls from å particular lady. I was like yuck! Will kick Uя̲̅ ass out asap,!

At last M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊
Love came along aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ I fled!
Re: What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2013
smothly: He said he just found love in christ that he had accepted christ in his life and that he's born again,after a year i heard he impregnated a girl and they both decided to abort. cry
It was the work of the devil
Re: What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
Don Demu:
indeed
Re: What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? by 190: 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
smothly: He said he just found love in christ that he had accepted christ in his life and that he's born again,after a year i heard he impregnated a girl and they both decided to abort. cry

and we are still dating angry
Re: What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2013
Don Demu:
the devil personally went and put the joystick inside and got her pregnant
Re: What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? by MrCork: 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
... ^^^^^ Mondi cheeks told me I had the lonngest 17inches Kondo..... sadly it waz true! wink
Re: What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? by True2myself24(f): 4:06am On Jun 23, 2013
That he still loved me and he was only marrying her because of the kids. Three years later he's still trying to tell me the same thing. Hmm...smh
Re: What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 4:15am On Jun 23, 2013
190:

and we are still dating angry
then you are under house arrest(no sex,no food,no water,nothing for you) cool
Re: What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 23, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
... ^^^^^ Mondi cheeks told me I had 1inch Kondo..... wink
thats where ur brain is located too
Re: What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 23, 2013
mondi_cheeks: the devil personally went and put the joystick inside and got her pregnant
Nuffin is impossible bro
Re: What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? by Henrypraise: 7:02am On Jun 23, 2013
Dated her for 3years witout s3x cos she told me she is a virgin only to travel sumwere in d creeks n discover she works dia as an ashii. N she told me she was a student. Even after dis revelation, she said it was industrial tranin (I.T) she is doin in d brothel located in d creeks.
Re: What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? by Excel30: 7:34am On Jun 23, 2013
He said the lady i saw unclad on bed with him,was a female friend who intended spending the night.
Re: What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? by 190: 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2013
smothly: then you are under house arrest(no sex,no food,no water,nothing for you) cool

even if u dont give me food please dont starve me with s-e-x
Re: What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
190:

even if u dont give me food please dont starve me with s-e-x
cool
Re: What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? by 190: 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2013
smothly: cool

Yeaaaaahhh!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2013
190:

Yeaaaaahhh!!! cheesy cheesy
why are you happy
Re: What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? by 190: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? by 190: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
smothly: why are you happy

angry angry
Re: What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
190:

angry angry
if you laugh again,am going to castrate you cool
Re: What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? by MrsCork2(f): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2013
mondi_cheeks: the devil personally went and put the penissss inside and got her pregnant

lol
Re: What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? by 190: 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
smothly: if you laugh again,am going to castrate you cool

ure male

hiss angry angry
Re: What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? by angelTI(f): 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
[quote
author=-Mr Cork-]... ^^^^^ Mondi cheeks told me I had
the lonngest 17inches Kondo..... sadly it waz true!
wink[/quote]

LIAR!
Re: What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2013
Henry praise: Dated her for 3years witout s3x cos she told me she is a virgin only to travel sumwere in d creeks n discover she works dia as an ashii. N she told me she was a student. Even after dis revelation, she said it was industrial tranin (I.T) she is doin in d brothel located in d creeks.
Choi..Kpele ooo

(1) (Reply)

Your Reaction When U Come Across An Exceptionally Beautiful/handsome Person / My Views On Women / Photos Of Naija Celebrities Kisses Of 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.