Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,646 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:33 PM

What Type Of Programming Do You Love Best - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Type Of Programming Do You Love Best (1052 Views)

Nairaland School Of Programming / Foundations Of Programming: Fundamentals / Having Consistent Headaches Because Of Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Programming Do You Love Best by hacker007(m): 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] sad sad sad
[/quote]
[quote]
[i][/i](1)In programming as a package, what type of programming do you love best.
(2)What are the reason for your answer.
(3) What are the benefits

Winners of answered question, will get a bonus from heaven.(1)In programming as a package, what type of programming do you love best.

Winners of answered question, will get a bonus from heaven.
(1)In programming as a package, what type of programming do you love best.

Winners of answered question, will get a bonus from heaven.
Re: What Type Of Programming Do You Love Best by usibengate(m): 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2013
I think i love oracle and java script encoding, because of d metal chips coding and it numerous usage xpecialy in telecom and some electronice gadget

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Programming Do You Love Best by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2013
Am agnostic, so what do i get since gift from heaven is not exactly tangible.
Re: What Type Of Programming Do You Love Best by mariusdaniel: 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
where to get back link is the best place for them who want to promote their newly created website. It is just a step away from you. You will have to only create an account, which starts from USD 9 as starter and ends as USD 199 for gold membership. The idea behind is this the web link you provide to them; they post it on the popular search engines. They also take your web page or website to priority pages in search engines. It is very cost effective. Anyone need not to expense so much on advertising. Obviously, by this way, a company can increase its sales per capita. The where to get back links is otherwise good in performing the business orienting tasks. Whosoever do not want to get their web listed in top 10, that too in just few US dollars. There is lacs of websites on every subject, this is the only way to emerge out of them as number 1 . http://www.wheretoget-backlinks.com/r/buy_links.html
Re: What Type Of Programming Do You Love Best by Ajibel(m): 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
Why is d Op sad

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Tutorial Website For Java, Android, C#, ASP.NET, VB, JS, Html, etc. / How To Make Iphone Apps With No Programming Experience / What Makes Tubemate Download So Fast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.