Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,371 members, 7,940,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) (32997 Views)

VIDEO - Tekno Ft. PHYNO, Flavour - Duro Remix (download) / Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) / Wizkid Ft Akon-don't Dull Remix (download Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 23, 2013
@texaco, I never liked him and never will-i have my reasons. I just don't like people who act like witches and wizards and will never see anything good in what someone else does

you his critic ought to tell him
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by texaco1: 9:09am On Jun 23, 2013
abiki:

Hahaha. Thanks shocked
mwaaaaaaaaaah
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Odinaka00(m): 9:11am On Jun 23, 2013
Funk it up# pls guys where can I download dat banger? Make una help ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ wif link...na dat song make ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ like dbanj die
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 23, 2013
@mynd_44, and I thought u were mature enough, indeed ur brain needs a rebirth! I'll 'face front', thanks for ur advise and you can 'face back' like u normally do
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by texaco1: 9:14am On Jun 23, 2013
iv4fb: @texaco, I never liked him and never will-i have my reasons. I just don't like people who act like witches and wizards and will never see anything good in what someone else does

you his critic ought to tell him
you have to understand that the mere fact that they talk about him and waste their megabytes criticizing him is because they still love him and they want him back.the moment they stop talking about him or complaining about him ,that means they have banished him from their thought and he is no loner relevant.
that is why every show biz person always loves and want to be in the news ,

1 Like

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by davidflo(m): 9:15am On Jun 23, 2013
iv4fb: @mynd_44, keep the truth to urself! Do u even know what 'moderator' means? Please refer to your dictionary.

@davidflo, I think you need to sit up first and maybe you can write another JAMB
my dear, crucifying everybody dat isn't glorifying d'banj is scary. Am sure u wear dbanj underwears but listen 'u will do more good to ur mentor if u tell him to wake up' abusing people on nairaland my dear, wnt save dbanj's career. As regards ur reference to JAMB, is dat the only certificate u can boast of? My God! Am I talkn to a secondary school student?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by tonididdy(m): 9:16am On Jun 23, 2013
i like this remix pass the original

1 Like

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by texaco1: 9:17am On Jun 23, 2013
davidflo: I totally agree with u, he had always been able to entertain so much dat we forget the shallowness of his lyrics, I miss d entertainer.
if he want to entertain ,let him entertain with good vibes and lyrics ,all he needs to do is to BUY BUY,there are thousands of song writers there that will sell good songs to him,yesterday it was ogbalagba only God knows what that means today it is egba oju e.lets wait and see the trash he will bring out tomorrow.
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by moodswing(m): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2013
After listening to this stupid song, I had to play the original version to feel good.

D'banj and Olamide are good musicians, but this Song is whack. Take it or leave it, no sentiment.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by airmark(m): 9:23am On Jun 23, 2013
iv4fb: @mynd_44, keep the truth to urself! Do u even know what 'moderator' means? Please refer to your dictionary.

Don't mind mynd, he knows what he is doing. I know him too and no be today.This song has been banging in my room since yesterday, with more matured beat and humorous lyrics from olamide. This is how a remix should be, I can tell u this is the best remix from naija in recent time. My only problem is it should be longer. Eja nla ti land, clear airport.
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 23, 2013
@davidflo, ur lines are wack! If u read thru my posts, I don't even like dbanj but witches and wizards like you will never see anything good in what others do and that's why you aint doing nothing good urself!

Whether Dbanj wakes up or not aint ur business, go glorify ur own mentor and leave d guy da hell alone.

@texaco, if you want to criticize, do it to the person's hearing, send him a message on twitter or contact him anyhow, not on the pages of a forum-joining the bandwagon who only run to the social media to air their frustrations!
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by suntexhans(m): 9:36am On Jun 23, 2013
airmark:

Sarcasm
texaco1:
if he want to entertain ,let him entertain with good vibes and lyrics ,all he needs to do is to BUY BUY,there are thousands of song writers there that will sell good songs to him,yesterday it was ogbalagba only God knows what that means today it is egba oju e.lets wait and see the trash he will bring out tomorrow.
airmark:

Sarcasm
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by miniziter(m): 9:54am On Jun 23, 2013
oluwadare26:

Click "LIKE" if u believe this guy is a Bad Belle

trillion likes
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by FBIolalusi(m): 9:57am On Jun 23, 2013
davidflo: nobody gives a rats behind if u like dbanj or not ,hmmm my lines are wack, I aint a musician jare. I aint doing nothing good, how do u knw? U are sounding like d witch u rather call people wit opposing views.. Enuf said u sound like a very passionate person..are u employed? If not send me ur CV, we could use u in our marketing department ( an IT firm) dnt be too proud to say yes dear. And yh, I am dead serious.

I'm sure u dont even have a job.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by miniziter(m): 9:57am On Jun 23, 2013
Rexnegro:
Which one u fit sing mumu ? learn to appreciate sometin for once na
to ba easy ki iyalaya won wa bo Lori Mic.
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by adele004: 10:01am On Jun 23, 2013
Dbanj is wack I swear...olamide killed it himself
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by babyboy3(m): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2013
Its ok, I dont know why the loonies think its rubbish, its people said about the Kukere remix, but most clubs play the remix than the original all over the world
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by davidflo(m): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2013
FBIolalusi:

I'm sure u dont even have a job.
k
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by texaco1: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2013
miniziter:
to ba easy ki iyalaya won wa bo Lori Mic.
try to be objective and truthful,dbanj needs to get his groove back,he is losing touch fast.forget don jazzy or yoruba bigotry.the truth is dbanj is sinking.
me and u are external figures and we are the judge of their products ,if 50% says something isnt good i think the best thing for producer is to look at the areas ppl are complaining about and fix the problem.
dbanj doesnt need don jazzy,it is don jazzy that needs dbanj,simply because there are many fantastic producers and song writers out there who are better than don jazzy BUT THERE CAN NEVER BE TWO DBANJ.he has the star,voice and stage performance skill all he needs is good songs.
but from his utterances and those of his supporters here i guess he is a very stubbourn guy that doesnt like corrections or ppl dictating to him.well lets see how that will end up for him.my own 3kobo peswas

1 Like

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Bodmas06: 10:15am On Jun 23, 2013
adele004: Dbanj is wack I swear...olamide killed it himself
And ur don jazzy is wacker.ode, u beta go and collect ur recharge card 4rm him.
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by texaco1: 10:31am On Jun 23, 2013
davidflo: I totally agree with u, he had always been able to entertain so much dat we forget the shallowness of his lyrics, I miss d entertainer.
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Boll2010: 11:09am On Jun 23, 2013
Sincerely jst gettn to a forum n spill out dos jargons,sumtyms is bad! This dude called MYND_44 said d'banj neva had a gud lyrics n e mentioned MOBOLOWOWON among it,is very blatant is blind with is sentiments,when u dislike sum1 cool u like cool,so wtf! Is seeing sumtn n u cnt tel d truth,sentiments shldnt b d 1st tn on our minds,b REAL! Mind u if any1 v close frnd singin as an upcoming,n gt d chance to mak a music wit d'banj won't u promote it no mata aw bleeped d song is!!!.
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by zanebaddo(m): 11:28am On Jun 23, 2013
I b no lyk d first version buh diz one chai! We must sing am 4 our upcumin nyt crusade..na dope gon!
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 23, 2013
@davidflo, you work in a dying IT coy and you guys need marketers to resuscitate your brand, right? Well done.

Fact is, Dbanj aint good
Truth is, He's trying so hard
And the outcome is, He's more successful than most other artists!

Face it
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Akshow: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
davidflo: This is a beta input from dbanj thou still below the standard we are expecting from him. Dbanj should learn to rhyme with words without sounding cocky, an average Nigerian youth does not give a hoot if he is a landlord or goes to places we can't, he lacks punchlines so I agree dat he needs a good writer. His pitch was higher than necessary making him sound a lil desperate to match olamide's flare. All in all its a good club song but not much of a music.
and i guess to people like you 'you got me barking like a bingo, you got me dancin alingo' is a rhyme right?
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Akshow: 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2013
texaco1:
try to be objective and truthful,dbanj needs to get his groove back,he is losing touch fast.forget don jazzy or yoruba bigotry.the truth is dbanj is sinking.
me and u are external figures and we are the judge of their products ,if 50% says something isnt good i think the best thing for producer is to look at the areas ppl are complaining about and fix the problem.
dbanj doesnt need don jazzy,it is don jazzy that needs dbanj,simply because there are many fantastic producers and song writers out there who are better than don jazzy BUT THERE CAN NEVER BE TWO DBANJ.he has the star,voice and stage performance skill all he needs is good songs.
but from his utterances and those of his supporters here i guess he is a very stubbourn guy that doesnt like corrections or ppl dictating to him.well lets see how that will end up for him.my own 3kobo peswas
your three Kobo stinks and lack objective reasonin. Tell me the artist in Nigeria that his rhyme is so unique. Naija music is all about the beat and good lyrics. Who are the fifty percent complainin about his music? Perhaps you are referrin to the bitter lots on nairaland. Guy you guys are an insignificant few. Go to clubs and see How people are gyratin to D'banj's songs
Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Reyspin(m): 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2013
Dbanj's soldiers on rampage!!! Whu ix Next... D so call eje nla so crave d limelite to d xtent dat he will remix lil jojo's hit!!! Olamide bn dey do studio rat wen dbanj bn dey reign..buh naw he clinchin on d poor boi to survive!!!

1 Like

Re: Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) by Sheuns(m): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
Who's d masterplanner EJANLA
What's d masterplan
EJANLA
jamz of destiny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? / Top 10 Hottest And Most Popular Nigerian Songs Released In August 2019 / DJ Computer Love Remix Davido's Freestyle

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.