Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,788 members, 7,879,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages (26060 Views)

Its Fola Abraham 16 Years Of Age. Check Out My Pencil Sketches. / Amazing 3d Pencil Sketches By Teenage Artist,ibim Cookey / 3 D Printing Service Company - Calling Graphics Designs And Cad Experts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by PStacks(m): 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
Orishirishi.. shocked whao..
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Lincolnburrows(m): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
Na photoshop
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Artlove(m): 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2013
Lincoln burrows: Na photoshop
No, is not photoshop. dis is hand work cool
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by yeriyamaruma(f): 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
:oWow wat an amazing pencil shocked
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by RafaelPLANET(m): 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
I hardly comment but this is so magnetic for a guy with artistic sense like me . It is wow !
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Feraz(m): 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
Wow!!! Amazing creativity!
I need to get serious with art.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Zane2point4(m): 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
nijanigga: Is one of the aircraft Luftwaffe?If people of Britain confirm that,it's indeed a Luftwaffe ,fear will engulf them and memories and stories of the battle of Brain will resonate in their minds.

Yep german aircraft ι̥η 1940's dealt with the brits and americans those days.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Osyxcel(m): 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
Temismith: Waow! Baba God, Na where i dey wen u dey share dis gift? C my life, i go queue for nyash undecided

grin LWKMD grin

Notin spoil.... E still gud cool
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by godsony: 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
[b][/b]nonsense! I Draw pass dis guy! I dey draw pussy-cat wey
Dey shout MIAHU MIAHU MIAHU! That na AUDIBLE ILUSION.People say
Na witch craft and they drive me comont for village! grin
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by mariong(m): 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
Phonon: Just waiting for the 1d1ot that would mention Illuminati here.Awesome creativity.
U already mentioned it. Lol., no offence.

1 Like

Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by ril19(m): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
hm. man's intelligence is simply amazing
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by lawizle(m): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
End time things...hmm
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by paddyhenry: 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
wow!!!!dis is lovely
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by SammyJagz(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
incredible. D guy is jxt my replica
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Leopantro: 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
lawizle: End time things...hmm

I have been waiting for this statement.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Donmichaelz(m): 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
Mstwwww call me wen u use am draw 3d dollars
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by obuji: 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
Goodbishop: 1st to comment
What is wrong with you
Does it mean you people do not really have anything good to say or just for "notice me " levels??
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Blessmira: 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
[quote author=Temismith]Waow! Baba God, Na where i dey wen u dey share dis gift? C my life, i go queue for nyashundecided [/quote

Relax my guy 4 ur miracle is on d way. Remember say God no b man. cheesy
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by supaeagles(m): 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
Artlove: i dey tell uuu. There r many great artists students full art university especially Auchi polytechnic.. cool
.. and correct me if I am wrong , but such 3D effects is created with multiple backgrounds (like two or more drawing sheets, multiple back grounds etc). This is what i can see in all the drawings and I imagine this same 'realism' would be hard to achieve on just a single drawing/painting sheet?
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by supaeagles(m): 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
Donmichaelz: Mstwwww call me wen u use am draw 3d dollars
art is for the mind and soul .... not $$ grin
(you still can make $ though with and in art)
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by temisukanmi(f): 12:17am On Jul 13, 2013
What shud I say? Talent or serious hard work because dis is unbelievable!!! They all look so real, intresting n creative.. L√ dem all *mmmmuuuaahh*
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by jonzy1(m): 2:00am On Jul 13, 2013
this is awesome
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by dazzy4real(m): 2:27am On Jul 13, 2013
I was told we all have gift I still dey find my own ooo.. Dam! This dude is good!
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 13, 2013
Last to comment
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 13, 2013
Seen this before.3d illusion...it's nice.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 13, 2013
This is nothing special at all. Most artists can create these easily. The key to it are the shades and shadows.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by yhemini: 5:18am On Jul 13, 2013
All i can say is WOW WOW WOW!!! This is super creative. Seen nothing like it. Marvel Pictures should sign dis guy.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by drnoel: 7:48am On Jul 13, 2013
Am sure the artist sold his soul to the devil. Those works are fantastic..
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by solacec4t(f): 7:56am On Jul 13, 2013
Oh my, this is awesome.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 13, 2013
spongeback: angry

Wetin be your own? Better thin no good for your eye?
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by purplekayc(m): 8:18am On Jul 13, 2013
we nigerians dont appreciate this kind o f things lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Paintings / 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story / Meet Photoshop Experts On Whatsapp! (teach And LEARN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.