Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,480 members, 7,901,344 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:47 AM

Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank (7832 Views)

New & Original Blackberry Premium Folding Blade Playbook Chargers / Macbook Original Chargers For Sale in Nigeria. / Laptop Chargers For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by cheerios: 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
2fishes: #Tip::::
The higher the millie Ampere hour [mAh] of your Power Bank, the better and longer Power efficiency you get.

Don't u have btw 5000mah-10000?
Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by 2fishes(m): 8:38am On Jul 17, 2013
cheerios:

Don't u have btw 5000mah-10000?

Hello Cheerios,
I do have only 10,000mAh and above, reason been that, most mAh below 10,000 don't do too well. But i'll advice U go for higher mAh like (30,000mAh) which i also have in stock.
Thanks for your interest.
Lovely day.
Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by 2fishes(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2013
Beautiful people EVERYWHERE, buying Beautiful things EVERYDAY, What a Beautiful world
Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by Andking: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2013
hmmmmm
Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by 2fishes(m): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
Andking: hmmmmm

I can assure U there are communities in our localities who are stagnated with Power [NEPA] problem, yet they need to stay active by communicating with their loved once both far and near. Supplying rural communities with 30,000mAh Power Bank at very discounted prices aint no bad idea.
Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by 2fishes(m): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
Say NO to low batteries, especially when at the peak of very important conversation.
Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by imatejammer: 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
How long does the Power Bank takes to recharge a 1000 mAh battery...5,10,30 minutes or just in seconds? or same time as normal charging via electricity?
Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by 2fishes(m): 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
imatejammer: How long does the Power Bank takes to recharge a 1000 mAh battery...5,10,30 minutes or just in seconds? or same time as normal charging via electricity?

Hello imatejammer,
There are basically two Ports that comes with most Power Bank to enable simultaneous charging of multiple gadgets. Both Ports charges well quick. One of the Ports disburses almost twice the normal current of electricity [i.e. 2.1, 5V] which charges your mobile stuff super faster than the normal electricity current, without posing any negative effect on the life of your battery, it even lengthens ur battery life Span. An experience will convince yoU. But i advice you go for the 30,000mAh, cos thats what i have being using 24/7, and really, i can't fit shout. Its very effective and fulfilling its purpose where NEPA is being a pain in the bu.tt.
Thanks for your interest.
Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by 2fishes(m): 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
I'll be posting some interesting Tips and secrets about Power Banks in weeks to come. In the mean time, you can opt for any grade of Power Bank of your choice depending on what suits your taste, from 2,000mAh, 2,600mAh, 3,500mAh, 5,000mAh and so on...
The thing is, so long the Power Bank fulfills its essence of "emergency" charge, which is why most sellers /manufacturers of the product use the words "Emergency Portable Power Bank" and the likes. This is also one of the technical reasons why i rarely emphasize the number of times you can charge your mobile gadgets with the Power Bank. Some go as much as charging up to 10 times, some 5 times, some 2 times....For instance, you tell a customer he/she can charge with it for 5 times and then it happened that the customer could charge with it for 7 times, it means you are not been precised with fact and certain about your product; with that said however, sometimes i personally lost count of how many times i charge with it, maybe because i charge different mobile gadgets with it.
Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by 2fishes(m): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
We're at it again
Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by 2fishes(m): 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
Stocks!
Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by 2fishes(m): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
Please keep the questions coming. . . . A little Promo coming soon, watch this space.
Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by 2fishes(m): 6:36am On Jul 20, 2013
Glorious morning...
Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by 2fishes(m): 9:48am On Jul 20, 2013
2fishes: Glorious morning...
Keep the orders coming,
Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by 2fishes(m): 10:07am On Jul 20, 2013
2fishes:
Keep the orders coming,
HOME DELIVERY On Point!
Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by 2fishes(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
Complements and wish U all a blissful Week ahead,, meanwhile, keep the Orders coming,, always at your service!
Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by 2fishes(m): 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
Best offers, great quality, anywhere!
Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by 2fishes(m): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2013
#Tip::::
It is mostly safe to stay charged and recharged when traveling on long distances. Who knows, but just incase.
Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by 2fishes(m): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2013
Consistent PowerQ', EveryTime.
Available Still.
Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by 2fishes(m): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2013
"The biggest game of all is the
game of money. How do I
know it's a game? There are
winners and losers."

Robert Kiyosaki
Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by 2fishes(m): 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
Great Day, happY shopping....
Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by 2fishes(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2013
Available still....
Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by 2fishes(m): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
"Rich, Poor, Smart, Stupid, we're all in the same game of money".

R.K
Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by 2fishes(m): 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
"Honest people do not do business with dishonest people."

R.K
Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by 2fishes(m): 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
#Tip::::
You can also recharge your Power Bank through any USB port, either from a Laptop USB port or T.V USB port or DVD USB port or just any other. That is if U don't wana use a direct Power outlet.
Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by pj3400(m): 5:35am On Jul 26, 2013
How can I get one at a very decent price that what u posted. Cos am a market a lot and u can be rest assured that i can empty all υ̲̣̥я̣̣̥ stocks withing a short period of time. U need an honest person to work with, u have one here. And if u hardly trust ppl even when they have given you dir word, then don't reply me.

Thankssss.
Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by 2fishes(m): 10:32am On Jul 26, 2013
pj3400: How can I get one at a very decent price that what u posted. Cos am a market a lot and u can be rest assured that i can empty all υ̲̣̥я̣̣̥ stocks withing a short period of time. U need an honest person to work with, u have one here. And if u hardly trust ppl even when they have given you dir word, then don't reply me.

Thankssss.

Thanks for your interest PJ. It depends on your location brother. If U wana be a reseller, there is definitely a discount for every 10pcs and above.
Which one do U want sir?
Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by 2fishes(m): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
I got your messages Mr. PJ. Thanks for your anticipated patronage. Hope to serve U even better with more supplies.,
Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by 2fishes(m): 7:54am On Jul 27, 2013
FEEDBACK:::: I have my advert on several Trading Platforms like OLX, Tradestable,....etc, it is quite difficult to discern from which of the platforms some persons call to make orders. Please, if U are a registered member of this forum and have purchase Power Bank mobile charger from me, i would appreciate it if U can post feedback and let us know how satisfied U are with the product for the benefit of other intending buyers and also to help know what areas we need to improve and serve customers better.

I don't border asking about callers' details each time i receive orders through phone because i understand some people prefer to be anonymous.
Thank you all once again, i believe every business oriented individual for example, deserves a piece of Portable Mobile Charger, how much more areas where there is no constant electricity..
Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by 2fishes(m): 8:50am On Jul 27, 2013
20,000mAh

Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by 2fishes(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2013
^^This mobility device is a NEED for the majority and a WANT for the minority.
Get One Today!
Re: Portable Mobile Chargers/ Power_bank by 2fishes(m): 11:57am On Jul 29, 2013
Having a Portable Mobile Power bank is not a must but a necessity. Good morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Universal Internet Mifi All Networks / SOLD! SELLING VERY CLEAN! BATMAN EDITION Samsung Galaxy S7Edge Duos / Anker Has Come To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.