Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,680 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:00 AM

How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? (11128 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? / 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by Popowaa: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2013
If you were sexually active in ur relationship before u brokeup,u will definitely get Hot once in a while.Hw do u cope when u are not ready for a relationship and dont want to have any random sex?
Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by xynerise: 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2013
Make something else a habit until you find another victim partner
Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by Popowaa: 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2013
Smthing like?
xynerise: Make something else a habit until you find another victim partner
Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by MrsChima(f): 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2013
Try focus on what is important to you and you shouldn't be intimate until after marriage.

We got enough unwedded baby mommas!!!

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by xynerise: 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2013
Popowaa: Smthing like?
Look for a job

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by Popowaa: 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2013
I study and work soo i'm not jobless.
xynerise:
Look for a job

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by MrCork: 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
Popowaa: If you were sexually active in ur relationship before u brokeup,u will definitely get Hot once in a while.Hw do u cope when u are not ready for a relationship and dont want to have any random sex?

....sweeery...thers a reason why they sell pooorno movies!! angry
Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by christkid: 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2013
Popowaa: If you were sexually active in ur relationship before u brokeup,u will definitely get Hot once in a while.Hw do u cope when u are not ready for a relationship and dont want to have any random sex?

Its not gonna be easy,as your body has developed that physical need, most people make new friends and try to create some social activity they can together with more friends, if u don't want to start having sex any moment, I will advice u to do whatever it is u choose in group, if not u will (may) definately have sex with whoever it is u hang out with in isolation

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by Popowaa: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2013
Smh,kongi catch person already u wan make u add toture abi?
-Mr Cork-:

....sweeery...thers a reason why they sell pooorno movies!! angry
Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by xynerise: 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2013
Popowaa: I study and work soo i'm not jobless.
Hmmmmm.Well...keep all sexual materials out of reach undecided
Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by Oohrhii(m): 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2013
Popowaa: Smh,kongi catch person already u wan make u add toture abi?

Self service....

That s d only option..but of course u already started this already.
Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by bebechuks: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2013
Hug transformer that is pretend u r not in dis world again.
Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2013
Simple:

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by Adufaye(m): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2013
Self service!!!
Bt if e no do u ping me

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by xynerise: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2013
@Shollypopz.
You own all these? shocked. Where is your strapon?
Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2013
cool tongue

Peepee has never been an expensive instrument since the begining of time!
Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2013
xynerise: @Shollypopz.
You own all these? shocked. Where is your strapon?
LoL, what are u talking about? tongue
Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by xynerise: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2013
Shollypopz:
LoL, what are u talking about? tongue
You have all kinds of models.
Which one is the latest? grin
Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by annita19(f): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2013
1st step smiley

Set the mood: First set up a comfortable environment for yourself. If you're going to use toys, get them to hand. Set the mood, maybe read an erotic book, or watch an erotic film, think of a past sexual experience that really turns you on or fantasize about one you'd like to have.

Clitoral Stimulation

The clitoris has no other function than to give a woman pleasure so stop wasting the gift that is unique to us ladies smiley

To stimulate your clitoris you can use your hands, fingers, knuckles, a shower head, running water, vibrators rubbing up against an object, anything that will stimulate the clitoris. The clitoris is the one organ on our bodies that is purely for sexual pleasure, something unique in women.

Women are very excited by stimulation of the G Spot but most women are unable to orgasm unless they receive some clitoral stimulation. Other women can not have clitoral stimulation until they are aroused, as the clitoris is so sensitive, whilst yet others just find clitoral stimulation ineffective in producing an orgasm.

Using your fingers or hand, you rub, stroke or pinch the actual clitoris, also rub the area around the clitoris. One good method is to grab the skin around the clitoris between thumb and forefinger and rub it together, and speaking from experience this works for me. The clitoris is a mini penis, although much more sensitive, so you can play with it and stroke it, just like you would a penis.

The shower massager head can be wonderful too, a head where you can adjust the stream of water from a steady, gentle stream and then a more powerful jet spray can be quite exciting. Just be careful to not send strong streams of water into the vagina for a very long period of time because it can cause air embolism.

Vibrators are great. Use a Lovehoney Happy Rabbit Natural Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator, or try several different ones for different days and different moods, variety is the spice of life. Hold the vibrator up against your clitoris to feel the maximum amount of vibrations, if yours is to sensitive to that, you can also hold the vibrator around the general area. If the vibrations are too strong, just put a some fine material between you and the vibrator and that will reduce the intensity.

center of gravity Stimulation

There are many toys out there that are specifically made to locate and stimulate the center of gravity, like the G Pulse, vibrator or try some type of Love Machine, I recommend a glass one as these hold lubricant and can be used hot or cold depending on your mood, it will also feel as though you are being penetrated good if you are fantasising. Although, if you can locate your center of gravity and can manipulate it and stimulate it with your fingers to your pleasure, then all the better, most women do find it easier to use some kind of toy.

Anal Stimulation

The anus is a very sensitive area of the body, with thousands of very sensitive nerve endings. It holds a lot of tension and can be associated with a lot of misery, but when given some loving, it can take you to a higher level. Explore the area with your fingers, just rubbing or tickling the area, or insert a small anal toy use plenty of lubricant as the anus unlike the vagina does not produce its own lubrication. Always use an anal stimulator with a flared base.

Vaginal Stimulation

There's always just pure penetration for the feeling of penetration. There are many different types of Love Machine's and vibrating dildos on the market. These are great for the times when you just want basic simple pleasure. These dildos come with no fancy attachments, it's just a Love Machine to penetrate yourself with, a substitute penis. For times like this I love to get my glass Love Machine out lub it and retire to the shower, unbeatable. If you want things even less complicated then just use you fingers.

Breasts

Touching, rubbing, handling and even attaching nipple clamps, or use The Nipple and Clit Seducer, this provides suction to the nipples and can be very exciting. If you're breasts are large enough, try licking your nipples yourself, your breasts are a wonderful erogenous zone that should not be ignored during any type of sex play.

Remember though there is no right way to do it, you don't need to be naked, just relax and explore your body and see what feels good, experiment with the tiny yet powerful purse vibrator you can satisfy the urge almost at anytime. It's your choice, just have fun. That's the point of sex and sexual play, having fun doing it.

I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by annita19(f): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2013
99% censored wow
Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by MrCork: 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
...soap is the best solution for self service actualy...anyways.. that wot they say!! wink
Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...soap is the best solution for self service actualy...anyways.. that wot they say!! wink

Soap is a terrible choice... unless your ass is nasty. grin

How come nobody mentioned a prostitute yet?
Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by xynerise: 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Soap is a terrible choice... unless your ass is nasty. grin

How come nobody mentioned a prostitute yet?
The op is not a lesbian
Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
xynerise:
The op is not a lesbian

Guys get paid for sex too undecided
Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by Oildichotomy(m): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2013
So girls have sexual urges too? Hmmm.. All those formings' as if they hate getting laid is BS. Advice: sex a one-night-stand stranger- guys are the easiest things to have both responsible and irresponsible- typical guyman in Naija don't kiss and tell

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by jmoore(m): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2013
seriously?
Who dies from not h@ving sex?

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2013
Who says there are no male prostitutes? Every male out dere is a prostitute willing to offer services free of charge... Strapons, dildos and oda crazy intimacy gadgets can't replace the raunchy, mind blowing, intimacy that johnny offers...
Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by GorgeousReney(f): 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2013
D way pple talk abt sex nowadays, it mks me wonder if der r still any sincere virgins left in d world.....must u av sex b4 marriage[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
^^What are you going on about?? She's a grown woman undecided
Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by StPete: 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2013
I love this post..... grin

OP abeg ring me make I tell u wat 2 do privately

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2013
Is sex a do or die affair??

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? by Coefficient(m): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2013
I'm enjoying this thread. grin
Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner / Dear Future Husband!!!! / U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.