Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,335 members, 7,971,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:27 AM

Ovarian Cyst, Pls Advice!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ovarian Cyst, Pls Advice!!! (1043 Views)

What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts / What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? / Ovarian Cyst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ovarian Cyst, Pls Advice!!! by sunboy(m): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
Please advice:
My gf developed dis pain inside her like 2years back, she went to d hospital they adviced her to go for ultrascan and a cyst was discovered in her ovary. Then she said the doctor placed her on medication that the drugs would shrink it back then, until recently the pain started again so she's gone to have another scan today, she said its bigger! She's a virgin, I hope this doesn't av to do with this.
Professionals in the house pls advice, is she goin to be operated now? Or still drugs? More importantly hope it won't affect her fertility? Please advice!!!
Re: Ovarian Cyst, Pls Advice!!! by umpteen: 3:31am On Jun 23, 2013
sunboy: Please advice:
My gf developed dis pain inside her like 2years back, she went to d hospital they adviced her to go for ultrascan and a cyst was discovered in her ovary. Then she said the doctor placed her on medication that the drugs would shrink it back then, until recently the pain started again so she's gone to have another scan today, she said its bigger! She's a virgin, I hope this doesn't av to do with this.
Professionals in the house pls advice, is she goin to be operated now? Or still drugs? More importantly hope it won't affect her fertility? Please advice!!!
an ovarian cyst is a benign(non cancerous)fluid -filled sac that develops on one or both ovaries most women do not even notice they have an ovarian cyst until they have an ultra sound or other medical procedure.the onesthat grow,twist. or push on other organs can produce symptoms such as abdominal pains,beeding and painful intercourse. it is important to note if severe abdominal pain is experienced,medical attention must be sought immediately as this could be a sign that the CYST has ruptured,CAUSES:-they are often caused by hormonal imbalance and have been linked to use of fertility drug which overestimate the reproduction system.what natural remedies can I use to get rid of ovarian cyst?omega plus,super cider etc.contact-evabunikkie@gmail.com.
Re: Ovarian Cyst, Pls Advice!!! by sunboy(m): 7:17am On Jun 24, 2013
Professionals should please comment :|
Re: Ovarian Cyst, Pls Advice!!! by Deep4321(m): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2013
Cyst needs to be removed by surgery. Surgery would not hamper the fertility.

Should be seen by the good Gynae doctor.

Regards
Deepanshu Thukral
Manager – Marketing (International)
M.S Ramaiah Memorial Hospital
Bangalore- India
Ph no: +91 9008364411, +91 9818303584
Email:- deepanshu@msrmh.com
Deepanshu.thukral@yahoo.com
Thukral.deepanshu@gmail.com

Skype Id: deepanshu.thukral

sunboy: Please advice:

(1) (Reply)

Can POWER MAX Be Use For Penis Enlargement? / What If Your Doctor Asked You To Take To Take India-herm/marijuana / My Testimony From The Worst Hospital In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.