Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,933 members, 7,973,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:21 AM

In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. (3986 Views)

We Spend Too Much To Attack Okorocha’s Government: What A Doomday!!! / Down With Governor Okorocha's Government Of Thieves / Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by oneeast: 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Huge trash!

The guy remains a huge failure, a clown and does not worth 1Naira in the east.
Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by Abagworo(m): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ekoile just posted picture of one of the completed schools. Imagine 305 of this and you'll score his administration 98%. This is way beyond roads and bridges.
Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by oneeast: 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by cooltone: 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2013
one.east:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Huge trash!

Please tell us who is worth more than him in the east. My ears are eager to hear.
Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by EkoIle1: 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2013
one.east:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Huge trash!

If only the other lazy, dormant and non productive governors in the region fit deliver such huge trash, common one single primary school classroom den no fit build..

There's obviously a reason why he dumped the other losers in the region to team up with other productive progressives elsewhere.....
Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by dayokanu(m): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2013
Its APC again
Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by ketoprofen(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2013
Eko Ile:

If only the other lazy, dormant and non productive governors in the region fit deliver such huge trash, common one single primary school classroom den no fit build..

There's obviously a reason why he dumped the other losers in the region to team up with other productive progressives elsewhere.....

and where did u get SE is in need of more schools? u think a governor must always come in and build a school unsolicited for? see thinking....
Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by kingjohnny(m): 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
OWELLE
Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by Onyegecha(f): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
JUST ONE SCHOOL, HOPE YOU KNOW. All the pictures captured are just one school that was strategically located for political abracadabra. You can fool some of the people some of the times, but be sure that Rochas cannot fool Imo people all the time. His apologists on this site and elsewhere can only confuse a few persons with their lies, but truth must prevail eventually.
Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
Onyegecha: JUST ONE SCHOOL, HOPE YOU KNOW. All the pictures captured are just one school that was strategically located for political abracadabra. You can fool some of the people some of the times, but be sure that Rochas cannot fool Imo people all the time. His apologists on this site and elsewhere can only confuse a few persons with their lies, but truth must prevail eventually.

No just only one school. There are such schools in other areas of Imo State being built. He has promised to build 300 schools in 4 years.
Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
God bless my governor, the bright and leading light in the southeast, next stop is Anambra with ngige. Apc on the move
Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by Abagworo(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2013
Onyegecha: JUST ONE SCHOOL, HOPE YOU KNOW. All the pictures captured are just one school that was strategically located for political abracadabra. You can fool some of the people some of the times, but be sure that Rochas cannot fool Imo people all the time. His apologists on this site and elsewhere can only confuse a few persons with their lies, but truth must prevail eventually.

Its not one school. Stop the smear campaign and say the truth. Anyone based in a rural area in Imo State can attest to the fact about a school in his village.
Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by EkoIle1: 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
ketoprofen:

and where did u get SE is in need of more schools? u think a governor must always come in and build a school unsolicited for? see thinking....

You don't need schools, but nearly all your schools are dilapidated with no roof and kids are sitting on the floor, even your achebe your eternal hero's school no get roof?

It gets very painful reading the disheartening things you people come up with sometimes...
Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by Onyegecha(f): 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
Call it what you like, my dear Abagworo, but the truth must be told. Imo people will know when our governor starts to get it right. Right now, all he does is play to the gallery and the people are getting tired of his empty words and rudderless leadership. One gigantic school in the centre of Owerri will not blindfold those of us who live and work in the state from seeing the face behind the mask.

1 Like

Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2013
Onyegecha: Call it what you like, my dear Abagworo, but the truth must be told. Imo people will know when our governor starts to get it right. Right now, all he does is play to the gallery and the people are getting tired of his empty words and rudderless leadership. One gigantic school in the centre of Owerri will not blindfold those of us who live and work in the state from seeing the face behind the mask.
Sorry, do you reside in Imo

1 Like

Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by FSU: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
Rochas has always been big in education. He has his own private schools under the Rochas Foundation in Imo, Oyo, Kano, and I think, Rivers and Jos, where people gain fairly qualitative education for free. So his investing massively in education is not a surprise to the informed (like me). However, he achieved (or is achieving) all these not because he is of ACN. He only just left APGA and joined ACN few months ago, but started these infrastructural developments as an AGPA governor 2.5 years back. In essence, unlike our Yoruba friends across the Niger, we of SE believe that individuals perform, not party.

1 Like

Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by EkoIle1: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
FSU: Rochas has always been big in education. He has his own private schools under the Rochas Foundation in Imo, Oyo, Kano, and I think, Rivers and Jos, where people gain fairly qualitative education for free. So his investing massively in education is not a surprise to the informed (like me). However, he achieved (or is achieving) all these not because he is of ACN. He only just left APGA and joined ACN few months ago, but started these infrastructural developments as an AGPA governor 2.5 years back. In essence, unlike our Yoruba friends across the Niger, we of SE believe that individuals perform, not party.

Ode, Shouldn't you be asking yourself why the man dumped all the useless jokers in your region to team up with other achievers?

The man don't want to be associated with losers back home, he's better of with other achievers like the same ACN you are losing sleep over...
Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by FSU: 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2013
Eko Ile:

Ode, Shouldn't you be asking yourself why the man dumped all the useless jokers in your region to team up with other achievers?

The man don't want to be associated with losers back home, he's better of with other achievers like the same ACN you are losing sleep over...

I see you are not tired or me disgracing you and your useless SW ACN governors? In case you are too daft to understand, Okorocha is an ambitious politician who could not quite find his way in PDP where he has always been - and APGA has always been too small for him. He intends to use ACN to relaunch his presidential aspiration. I bet you that once he does not find a place in ACN, he is leaving. We shall revisit this my assertion in 2014 when the campaigns heat up. For now, go and keep sucking the balls of your ACN paymasters.
Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by EkoIle1: 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2013
FSU:

He intends to use ACN to relaunch his presidential aspiration. I bet you that once he does not find a place in ACN, he is leaving.

There's obviously a reason why you are related to and associated with dullards, it's a know fact that you clowns walk on your brains..
Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by ketoprofen(m): 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2013
Eko Ile:

You don't need schools, but nearly all your schools are dilapidated with no roof and kids are sitting on the floor, even your achebe your eternal hero's school no get roof?

It gets very painful reading the disheartening things you people come up with sometimes...

nearly all SE schools? see your mouth,u think i have that kind of time to waste on u? oya, go to trending topics and see the schools in Ogun state. just because u saw a thread on the state of one school like that in igbo-etiti, u think SE SCHOOLS ARE THAT WAY. PROPAGANDIST
Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by amakenny: 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2013
Onyegecha: Call it what you like, my dear Abagworo, but the truth must be told. Imo people will know when our governor starts to get it right. Right now, all he does is play to the gallery and the people are getting tired of his empty words and rudderless leadership. One gigantic school in the centre of Owerri will not blindfold those of us who live and work in the state from seeing the face behind the mask.
[/size][size=8pt]

They needed to come to Orlu - the second most populated centre in Imo state - here Rochas schools are some very few classroom blocks whose buildings have not gone beyond lintel level nearly a year ago they were started.

But it is nearing one year Gov. Okorocha's show-case school on Wetherel Rd Owerri was completed. One big-time politician from Isiala Mbano area recently accused Gov. Okorocha of pursuing only the development of the capital city.
Methinks, Gov. Okorocha catches fever whenever an average Owerri man sneezes.
Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by FSU: 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
Eko Ile:

it's a know fact that you clowns walk on your brains..

See grammar now. ACN is just breeding educated illiterates.
Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2013
FSU:

See grammar now. ACN is just breeding educated illiterates.

Of course he meant to use "known fact".
Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by FSU: 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2013
payless:

Of course he meant to use "known fact".

Speak for yourself. I know Eko Ile aka Babapupa more than you can ever imagine. His blunders over the years are legendary.
Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by EkoIle1: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
[quote author=ketoprofen]

nearly all SE schools? see your mouth,u think i have that kind of time to waste on u? oya, go to trending topics and see the schools in Ogun state.quote]

Dummy, it's no news that there are bad schools in every corner of Nigeria including Ogun, but the question is what are the governors doing to correct the problem?

Apart from Okorocha, how many new schools have your governors built since they entered office?

None.

Amosun is barely a little over 2 years in office and his already building a huge model school, he's rehabilitated tons of schools and I have pictures if you want, but your governors are yet to build one single classroom..

Please STFU. Dullard..
Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by EkoIle1: 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2013
ketoprofen: go to trending topics and see the schools in Ogun state.

Dummy, it's no news that there are bad schools in every corner of Nigeria including Ogun, but the question is what are the governors doing to correct the problem?

Apart from Okorocha, how many new schools have your governors built since they entered office?

None.

Amosun is barely a little over 2 years in office and his already building a huge model school, he's rehabilitated tons of schools and I have pictures if you want, but your governors are yet to build one single classroom..

Please STFU. Dullard..

1 Like

Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by Abagworo(m): 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
amakenny:
[/font][/size][size=8pt]

They needed to come to Orlu - the second most populated centre in Imo state - here Rochas schools are some very few classroom blocks whose buildings have not gone beyond lintel level nearly a year ago they were started.

But it is nearing one year Gov. Okorocha's show-case school on Wetherel Rd Owerri was completed. One big-time politician from Isiala Mbano area recently accused Gov. Okorocha of pursuing only the development of the capital city.
Methinks, Gov. Okorocha catches fever whenever an average Owerri man sneezes.

@bolded. The schools are pre-cast and there is nothing like lintel or blocks. They are fixed with screw. The building parts are produced somewhere around Owerri and transported to the various parts of the State. Maybe the decking has not been fixed in some of the Orlu schools I guess. But do you seriously expect 300 schools to be completed in 2 years? That will be a record. Even Rivers State took nearly 6years to complete theirs.

If Owerri people want to turn it into zonal affairs, I'm afraid Orlu zone can rule Imo forever. Oguta has not produced a Governor as well as Nkwerre. Orlu zone is more populous, has more land mass and has wealthier people, Imo's oil is located in Orlu zone. All Rochas needs is strike a deal with Mbaitoli and Ikeduru then its over. We'll soon demand for our turn to produce a Governor and might even get it after Rochas. I mean Ohaji/Egbema/Oguta people.
Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by amakenny: 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
Abagworo:

@bolded. The schools are pre-cast and there is nothing like lintel or blocks. They are fixed with screw. The building parts are produced somewhere around Owerri and transported to the various parts of the State. Maybe the decking has not been fixed in some of the Orlu schools I guess. But do you seriously expect 300 schools to be completed in 2 years? That will be a record. Even Rivers State took nearly 6years to complete theirs.

If Owerri people want to turn it into zonal affairs, I'm afraid Orlu zone can rule Imo forever. Oguta has not produced a Governor as well as Nkwerre. Orlu zone is more populous, has more land mass and has wealthier people, Imo's oil is located in Orlu zone. All Rochas needs is strike a deal with Mbaitoli and Ikeduru then its over. We'll soon demand for our turn to produce a Governor and might even get it after Rochas. I mean Ohaji/Egbema/Oguta people.

Unless Okorocha has future political ambitions and goes back to the drawing board now, talk of Orlu zone being large and populous may have little or no weight in 2015. Groups may resort to making accords in 2015 with respective governorship candidates for the groups' needs.

Rochas' projects in Orlu area consist of building rural roads and dualizing urban major roads as well as building market stalls. Neither of these bring in revenues as well as new and enlightened population that triggers real development in an area.

I used lintel level to describe the stage most of Okorocha's matchbox-sized school buildings in Orlu area have remained for months. Go round the 12 local govt councils of Orlu today and you confirm the veracity of the above.
Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by Abagworo(m): 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2013
amakenny:

Unless Okorocha has future political ambitions and goes back to the drawing board now, talk of Orlu zone being large and populous may have little or no weight in 2015. Groups may resort to making accords in 2015 with respective governorship candidates for the groups' needs.

Rochas' projects in Orlu area consist of building rural roads and dualizing urban major roads as well as building market stalls. Neither of these bring in revenues as well as new and enlightened population that triggers real development in an area.

I used lintel level to describe the stage most of Okorocha's matchbox-sized school buildings in Orlu area have remained for months. Go round the 12 local govt councils of Orlu today and you confirm the veracity of the above.

You sound funny to me. Which other State in Southeast has 300 new schools at "lintel level" as you put it? Did Ohakim build only one school in his four years? Did any Southeast State complete only 100 schools in the past 14 years of democracy? Did Ohakim or any past Governments construct mere 10 rural roads or dualize urban roads in Imo State? Do you still remember how Ojukwu boulevard was as recently as 2011? Why didn't the Governors that ruled from 1976 to 2011 upgrade it to this level? Why didn't the Governors from 1976 to 2011 cover up the drainages of at least one major road in Owerri? The list is endless.
Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
Abagworo:

Abagworo,are you from Oguta? what's been happening with Arthur Nzeribe and Osita Izunaso? Any news about them ?
Re: In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. by amakenny: 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
Abagworo:

You sound funny to me. Which other State in Southeast has 300 new schools at "lintel level" as you put it? Did Ohakim build only one school in his four years? Did any Southeast State complete only 100 schools in the past 14 years of democracy? Did Ohakim or any past Governments construct mere 10 rural roads or dualize urban roads in Imo State? Do you still remember how Ojukwu boulevard was as recently as 2011? Why didn't the Governors that ruled from 1976 to 2011 upgrade it to this level? Why didn't the Governors from 1976 to 2011 cover up the drainages of at least one major road in Owerri? The list is endless.

Past governors and their actions and inaction must not be the guiding light for the incumbent or future governors.

You do not seem to follow me, or you are easily swayed by Gov. Okorocha's talk of Marine University and Oguta Tourist Village in your immediate domain. My first comment here was that more than other governors, Okorocha has touched more communities with development projects in 2 years.

My take has remained: Gov. Okorocha is treating Orlu zone less equally as he treats others in terms of development. Go round Imo state and verify this. He takes the votes and support of people in Orlu area for granted. How much development do broad roads and market stalls bring to an area?

Need I let you know that throughout Okorocha's guber election campaign, I threw in lots and lots of campaign time into Rochas Okorocha Campaign? When he won, I never needed anything from his administration, except having real development in Orlu area. But for now it is cosmetics development in the area. Worse is that what his successors built in Orlu - like sports stadium and roads - are fast disappearing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate / Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins / An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.