Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,467 members, 7,917,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:45 AM

We Supply Refined Yugots.frm The North. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / We Supply Refined Yugots.frm The North. (519 Views)

We Supply Plain T. Shirts And Face Caps (any Quantity) / We Supply T.shirts & Caps For All Events, (printing Services Also Available) / We Supply the Groom and Groom's men Suits,shirts,Ties,Shoes to their destination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Supply Refined Yugots.frm The North. by cityhood: 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2013
Hello party planners,professional body and all for your event am in the northern part of nigeria were food stuffs agro stuffs are farfar chipa compare to any were in our lovely country nigeria.
I suppply large quantities of yugots in botles with or without label.......for you to put your event customised label on it
I buy and bring it down
I supply large quantity of basket tomatoes,onions,yams nd even cows
And any oda tins dt u knw it wud be chipa in the north
Have been doing it for pple and amstill supplying more.
Is the number to call
As customer satisfaction is my major concern
You are all welcome.
Re: We Supply Refined Yugots.frm The North. by cityhood: 10:09am On Jun 23, 2013
cityhood: Hello party planners,professional body and all for your event am in the northern part of nigeria were food stuffs agro stuffs are farfar chipa compare to any were in our lovely country nigeria.
I suppply large quantities of yugots in botles with or without label.......for you to put your event customised label on it
I buy and bring it down
I supply large quantity of basket tomatoes,onions,yams nd even cows
And any oda tins dt u knw it wud be chipa in the north
Have been doing it for pple and amstill supplying more.
Is the number to call
As customer satisfaction is my major concern
You are all welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Do The Cooking For You / Get Your Flawless Look At Arewaa Makeup / Contact For Your Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.