Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,692 members, 7,948,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

Men Only - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Only (7528 Views)

Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Only by StephenP(m): 8:42pm On May 14, 2008
@topic, There's no reason why. It just happens. Same as if we had bulges in our pants, that's where you ladies would look at first. That's just how it goes.
Re: Men Only by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 14, 2008
StephenP:

@topic, There's no reason why. It just happens. Same as if we had bulges in our pants, that's where you ladies would look at first. That's just how it goes.

But we do not stare for like ever as you guys do angry
Re: Men Only by StephenP(m): 8:52pm On May 14, 2008
stillwater:

But we do not stare for like ever as you guys do angry

Because there ain't as many bulges as breasts moving around, I guess. Plus, I thought you girls are more of the hearing type while we are more of the visual type. You can't blame us for looking, can you?
Re: Men Only by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 14, 2008
Look but don't stare.
Re: Men Only by StephenP(m): 8:58pm On May 14, 2008
stillwater:

Look but don't stare.

LOL!!!
Re: Men Only by OsunAmazon: 9:01pm On May 14, 2008
Who's looking at your bulges? If we normally do that, how come we found out that you guys don't like looking at us in the face while talking. You guys star at the two protrusions on our chest like a Mongolian morose and some even drool at the same time.
Re: Men Only by Caradona(f): 9:29pm On May 14, 2008
@TOPIC
There was a time, This Guy was Starring at my Chest.
So I said to Him, "Didn't you get fed today? or "Did you ran out of Milk when you were having your cereal?"
So He quickly looked away from chest.
Re: Men Only by OsunAmazon: 5:06am On May 15, 2008
@TOPIC
There was a time, This Guy was Starring at my Chest.
So I said to Him, "Didn't you get fed today? or "Did you ran out of Milk when you were having your cereal?"
So He quickly looked away from chest.

Good one although I prefer knocking them hard on their head.
Re: Men Only by baloolaspo(m): 4:18pm On May 15, 2008
many people love boobs because that's there chioce, keep looking and searching more and more angry
Re: Men Only by chriskkk: 2:03pm On May 16, 2008
You want a real answer to ur quiz shey. Check out these:
1, boobs are in front and every first thing attracts attention.
2, BOOBS are prominent, conspicuous(exp when they are big ad round) and therefor attract attention.
3, Of all the three most attractive features of a woman (ass, boobs and the other one*u know*),
The BOOBs are the most exposed and girl like exposing it somehow in the name of fashon *show cleavage*.
So, what do U expect a poor guy to do? close his eyes?.
4, Owning to '3' above and the fact that an average guy is taller than an average girl, when a guy looks down
probably to focus on the face of a girl, he is immediately attracted to the partialy exposed BOOBS and he is engulfed.
I believe these 4 points answer ur question correctly.So if u want to reduce the rate at which guys stare on ur boobs,
try and stop the 3rd point and the 4th will follow authomatically.
By the way, its not the boobs that guys stare more at. It is the ASS. But because u can not see a man when u show him your back, u can not as well know when he is staring at it.
Re: Men Only by saucekid(m): 3:26pm On May 16, 2008
sheesh!
Re: Men Only by segzicres(m): 4:43pm On May 16, 2008
the eyes were made for looking at what GOD made and bosom is one of them, so poster go and play with sand.
Re: Men Only by saucekid(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2008
chai!
Re: Men Only by ozoneflake(m): 11:03am On May 17, 2008
Boobs! Can only be steered at when there are no cloths hidding them. Except if the guy admires your cloths thats when he looks that way. And i can see you seem to like the joke; been looked at. Haaaaa.
Re: Men Only by please: 3:34pm On May 17, 2008
the boobs are something else. they are in a world of their own. for me the boobs should not be too big or too small. they have to be moderate. tooo bg boobs have the tendency of falling which no man likes but the moderate boobs just stay up. and man the way those thing just stand at attention can make one go gaga. i just love pointed boobs HENCE ICANT HELP BUT STARE AT THEM.
Re: Men Only by OsunAmazon: 5:52pm On May 17, 2008
HENCE ICANT HELP BUT STARE AT THEM.
Just dont do it while driving because i dont want you killing some innocent bystander over imaginary boobs.
Re: Men Only by shayman(m): 6:06pm On May 17, 2008
Wats d fuss bout boobs, wen hips and ass de there (gush, all d boobs in da world cant even stand beyonce or shakira's ass/hips!)
Re: Men Only by saucekid(m): 9:20pm On May 17, 2008
una no go spoil me
Re: Men Only by Kemnechem(m): 11:01pm On May 17, 2008
Why the Brouhaha and bickering? we men tend to appreciate what we don't have. As we no get BRESSSSSSSSS, we view the wondeful work of Baba wey dey easily accessible to we eyes. You babes in turn, put on all those skimpy PETERIS, so that our eyes go fit settle on the more important ISSUES.
1: na una dey package am well before una waka comot from house,
2: na una dey wonder whether "this one be MAN so" abi "my bra no help matters today"?
we have just found out that there is no pleasing you chics. Just come off your high horses and admit that you appreciate the attention that your BRESSSS has been bringing your way. From all indications, those your twins fine pass your face.
BUT come to think of it, im fit be say na your pendant bobos dey view since. A word is enuf for the wise, if e no dey for you, SUE US.
Re: Men Only by Kemnechem(m): 11:08pm On May 17, 2008
Why the Brouhaha and bickering? we men tend to appreciate what we don't have. As we no get BRESSSSSSSSS, we view the wondeful work of Baba wey dey easily accessible to we eyes. You babes in turn, put on all those skimpy PETERIS, so that our eyes go fit settle on the more important ISSUES.
1: na una dey package am well before una waka comot from house,
2: na una dey wonder whether "this one be MAN so" abi "my bra no help matters today"?
we have just found out that there is no pleasing you chics. Just come off your high horses and admit that you appreciate the attention that your BRESSSS has been bringing your way. From all indications, those your twins fine pass your face.
BUT come to think of it, im fit be say na your pendant bobos dey view since. A word is enuf for the wise, if e no dey for you, SUE US.
Re: Men Only by saucekid(m): 3:49pm On May 18, 2008
too much grammar
Re: Men Only by skfa1: 7:27pm On May 19, 2008
Men are moved with what they see.
Re: Men Only by saucekid(m): 7:33pm On May 19, 2008
because we have hot blood
Re: Men Only by OsunAmazon: 8:26pm On May 19, 2008
Men are moved with what they see.
I thought it was what they feel?
Re: Men Only by Gabry(f): 7:09am On May 25, 2008
If it makes you any better, I stare at a men's pants where the penis is at when talking to him,

Heheh! Just kidding. That would be an odd thing to do for sure,
Re: Men Only by slovely: 12:56pm On May 25, 2008
The eyes are a great sensory perception and it identifies and passes a message that it sees to the right part of the brain and this in turn involuntarily stimulate the sexual pleasure hormone called testosterone, so its not a question of putting the blame on the man who looking at the boobs but rather its a legal duty of the sensory organ like the eyes directing images or if you like call it directing the spectrum to the appropriate qurters. If you like you can say that this puts the man in trouble of repeatedly looking at the breast.

Common girls you know its normal.
Re: Men Only by nlmonpoint(m): 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
Its the lord's making and its marvellous in our eyes !!!
Re: Men Only by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
StephenP: @topic, There's no reason why. It just happens. Same as if we had bulges in our pants, that's where you ladies would look at first. That's just how it goes.
BEST ANSWER. CASE CLOSED. ITS IN OUR LINE OF SIGHT AND THE MEDIA FEEDS US WITH IT TOO..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mistakes Ladies Make In Falling For Guys... / Wifey Material (pics) / One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.