Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,304 members, 7,940,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

Is Biotech Products Selling In Nigeria Yet ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Biotech Products Selling In Nigeria Yet ? (1064 Views)

Cashless Nigeria: Yet Only The Customer Suffers / Buying Gold In Ghana And Selling In 9ja. / Can A Biotech Company Survive In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Biotech Products Selling In Nigeria Yet ? by SweetT1: 11:17pm On May 11, 2008
Friends, i would like to know if anybody can give me an insight into Nigeria's Biotech society. Can a Biotech lab succeed in Nigeria ??
Re: Is Biotech Products Selling In Nigeria Yet ? by debosky(m): 11:21pm On May 11, 2008
'biotech' for what purpose or end product?

Biotech can apply to a whole range of things, could you be more specific as to what you're interested in? Then you'll likely get more helpful responses wink
Re: Is Biotech Products Selling In Nigeria Yet ? by SweetT1: 11:28pm On May 11, 2008
@Debosky

what would you know about biotech?? I'm calling on professionals here. i mean DNA analysis, enzyme productions, MRIs, in situ hybridizations etc .
Re: Is Biotech Products Selling In Nigeria Yet ? by 4Play(m): 11:29pm On May 11, 2008
@Sweet T

You sure say you sabi wetin you dey talk of? grin
Re: Is Biotech Products Selling In Nigeria Yet ? by SweetT1: 11:40pm On May 11, 2008
why are the guys from the romance sections coming to responding to this thread. I need professionals not love experts. sad This is a very serious thing for me. I need informations.
Re: Is Biotech Products Selling In Nigeria Yet ? by babycool(f): 2:37pm On May 12, 2008
@ Sweet T

You are not being specific, firstly you said Biotech products, now you are saying analysis and enzyme production. What aspect of Biotechnolgy are you talking about? Is the sale of bio-engineered products or you want to set up a lab for biochemical analysis?
Re: Is Biotech Products Selling In Nigeria Yet ? by dvonne(f): 8:34pm On May 12, 2008
Did you mean Biodisc
If yes,then its being sold here in Nigeria
Am a Distributor
Contact me if you are interested
dvonnemartin @ yahoo co uk
Re: Is Biotech Products Selling In Nigeria Yet ? by Uche2nna(m): 8:42pm On May 12, 2008
@ SweetT

The growth of a biotech community is proportional to the growth of the research community. And You know that research is virtally non-existent in Nigeria. I am yet to see a Nigerian University that has all the equpiment  for the most basic analysis done in biotech companies (PCR). You just mentioned in situ hybridization and I could not help but laugh. I never heard about in situ hybridisation all through my undergraduate studies and I would be suprised if that has changed.

(1) (Reply)

How Google Makes Big Money And How You Can Too! / New Yahoo Group For Nigerian Exporters And Importers / How Can I Make $1m In 1 Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.