Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,434 members, 7,950,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview (28195 Views)

Eniola Badmus Outfit & Big Nose Ring 2 2015 Pepsi Rhythm Unplug:Hit Or Miss?(pic / 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus / AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by olamide210: 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
Na masquerade party she dey go grin
Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by Mojiraheem(f): 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2013
i like ur swagger, i like the way u move ur body despite ur stature. keep it up
Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Oya, show me a pix of her mom na
Olodo

Ngozi that looks like she ate a hippo embarassed

WHATS WITH U AND NGOZI undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by mamagee3(f): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
Wow!!!

She looks fatter, she needs to lose weight
Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2013
XavierSmiley:

Such an unfair and partial comment... Who says the outfit isn't for her size? That's unheard of... The outfit is perfect for her... The only fault is her makeup... Cos she's plus size doesn't ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ʊ shud spill out u® guts calling her a bag of rice..... So unfair on her... Did Ʊ create her Why not post u® pix and let's criticize and see if our criticisms won't make u commit suicide immediately. Mtcheeeeewwww
hehehehheh why the thing con dey pain you cheesy why you dey take am personal abi

you be orobo too grin
Re: Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 24, 2019
Was I the one only looking for that part where the investigation will reveal exactly the total amount nairarley has cashed out with those stolen credit cards and the exact people he defrauded with it and the dates.

They can do better since they are the experts by let us have receipts and transaction histories of those cards.

You found a knife and a gun with someone and you immediately assumed he has killed 20 people with it with no single prove then you are giving his defense lawyer something to say. I believe nairamarley should have been made to confess the people he has scammed with the cards the amounts, the dates and all. We cant because someone uses a tatoo and does dreads because of that infer he is a criminal and deserves a sentence.

A lot of freelancers have foreign fiverr profiles, they did to make sales, not a scam intent, will EFCC even recognize that?

Fine, all these are evidence pointing out to him being fraudulent. He still needs to confess whom and how much he has scammed people.

Our so called experts need to do more. All these we found this we found that, they will easily find a lot of these things inside a black hat affiliate marketer who is not really into scamming but pretends to be an innocuous foreigner in order to make sales. I mean I have read some ebookers advising people to open foreign Facebook accounts to market clickbank products.

E currency Exchangers use stealth PayPal to do harmless transactions, Alat by WEMA , barter by FLUTTERWAVE and Wallet.ng are all reputable Nigerian finTech Apps and guess what? They issue out virtual dollar cards attached to USA address to ease your transaction online.

Not everybody will understand my viewpoint thou.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) / Nina Shades Other Ex BBN Housemates As Ceec Hits 700k IG Followers / I Have Been Living In A Prison All My Life – Charly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.