Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,259 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:25 PM

Can You Marry A Prostitute ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Prostitute ? (2827 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute ? by kizzle(m): 2:17pm On May 12, 2008
@jaybee
So because the girl as slept with x numbers of men in the past, probably collected money along the line equates to her not adopting that magic word CHANGE.
hey hey hey watch your words,
u are talking about someone here, u have to be very mindfull of the way u talk.
throw advices and not demoralizing words,
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute ? by ampie: 3:29pm On May 12, 2008
HI i think the most imp thing is to know if the guy found out the fact by himself or the girl herself confessed.I fhe found out by himself then it wud b da best to kick her out of his life.If she has herself confessed then maybe the guy should really consider the matter. HOPE U GET ME!!!!!!!!!!!aLL DA BEST cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute ? by jaybee3(m): 3:48pm On May 12, 2008
kizzle:

@jaybee
So because the girl as slept with x numbers of men in the past, probably collected money along the line equates to her not adopting that magic word CHANGE.
hey hey hey watch your words,
u are talking about someone here, u have to be very mindfull of the way u talk.
throw advices and not demoralizing words,

Sorry dude, might have come across as being negative. I was only trying to point out the fact that people do change regardless of the past.

God 4gives us our sin s no matter how enormous it might have been so who are we to judge. love surpasses everything Else
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute ? by iz2much: 4:03pm On May 12, 2008
Y not if i stand in Luv
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute ? by Abbeycity4(f): 4:27pm On May 12, 2008
jay bee:

God 4gives us our sin s no matter how enormous it might have been so who are we to judge. love surpasses everything Else

word!!! grin grin
@poster
of course YES haba that's in her past nw. he shld 4get d past and continue, after all prostitute is also a human beign like everybody and no matter hw she's still going to marry na. grin grin grin HABA lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute ? by Abbeycity4(f): 4:30pm On May 12, 2008
iz2much:

Y not if i stand in Love

thank U grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute ? by Damoche10: 4:45pm On May 12, 2008
Kizzle,
This post of urs is a bomb! The guy should call-off the wedding irrespective of her being a retired prostitute. His brother and some of his friends might have BANGED HER. Do u know how many people that would come to that wedding and say I have had a canal knowledge of that girl? Man wake up. If he thinks he can go on with it fine and if he know he can't live with it , u better tell him to scram else she might end up going into her past life again. My brother. He can marry her but the question is CAN HE LIVE WITH IT?
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute ? by kizzle(m): 5:05pm On May 12, 2008
Damoche10:

CAN HE LIVE WITH IT?
thank you very much damoche,
thats the question he askes always,
, CAN I LIVE WITH IT?
you guys should please reason well with this,
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute ? by 9jaboi1(m): 5:08pm On May 12, 2008
She is a LovePeddler duzn't mean she wouldn't get married.
[size=16pt]Who is a prostitute?
A freak who sexes 4 money shey?
If a nympho sexes for free does it make her a LovePeddler?
what differentiates is jst d cash aspect, abi?
DONT H8 d playa, H8 d GAME!
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 12, 2008
undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute ? by kizzle(m): 5:27pm On May 12, 2008
@9ja
men thats gangstar,
if u hate the game then u should hate the player as well, angry angry angry
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute ? by whitelexi(m): 5:34pm On May 12, 2008
I wont, the drama go too much grin
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute ? by Leilah(f): 11:29pm On May 12, 2008
I have heard of stories like this here in Dublin of Nigerian men marrying and falling in love with these incredibly beautiful Ugandan prostitutes/ex prostitutes (dont know if they knew though) one even had a baby for one.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 12:17am On May 13, 2008
Old topic, has been covered and exhausted many a time.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute ? by JoyceAgim(f): 6:33am On May 13, 2008
once a prostitute,always a prostitute.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute ? by Abuja1(m): 6:57am On May 13, 2008
Agbon21:
Past is past. Get tested, make sure she is clean and go on about life. If she tries it again, Throw her in a well somewhere cheesy cheesy(just kidding)
my friend here we are talkin of Ashawo!!
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute ? by acidrop(f): 7:03am On May 13, 2008
na wa ooo
wat is wrong with them?
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute ? by Latoya(f): 8:32am On May 13, 2008
If they repent and turn away from it. why not ?
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute ? by Jamco45: 9:26am On May 13, 2008
We will talk over it and if I have no reason to doubt that she has changed ofcourse I will marry her. Some women find themselves in that situation not by choice just like some men find themselves doing dubious things to make money. Life goes on.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute ? by Laibankz: 10:08am On May 13, 2008
itz as if u directed that question to me
well so far the prostitute is human and has got what it takes to be a wife why not?
its now left for me to brush her up and upgrade her to my taste,
i can only marry a prostitute if i see that she has changed that is turned a new leaf.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute ? by Gbemyte(f): 11:34am On May 13, 2008
yes i can but she must ve told me her past b4 going deep into d relationship.
can u tell me d diff btw a lady dat has numerous bf and sleep with all of dem with a prostitues?
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute ? by banni: 11:53am On May 13, 2008
Ok in Nigeria we seems to define prostitute by many ways.
1)Someone who openly stands around and states the price before sleeping with you(the true prostitute). There is a 99% chance i will not marry her.Even if I find out it was down to situation I probably will not since in Nigeria worst you can go to your village and farm and survive.The social stigma will be way too much espically if family members find out it will be terrible.
2)Someone who moved around rich men and got gifts and money .This is actually still prostitution but less open.Again not very likely i will marry her but i might consider it if i feel her lust for money has been removed .Otherwise if i can not meet her money demands she will relapse very quickly
3)Girl who was very sexually active but for fun .I can marry this one without much thought but i will probably keep an eye on her.Chances are she will not sway because she has experienced it all but she has to make sure i don't have embarrasing moments like been with my brother and some dude comes and tells us he is her ex lover .I know some girls will say that is been harsh but you reap what you sow ,so its your problem to deal with.Just like its my problem if the reverse happens.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute ? by Abuja1(m): 7:11pm On May 13, 2008
acidrop:

na wa ooo
what is wrong with them?
every thing my dear, once a prostitute, is always is alway a prostitute,cos she know no other work or any other way to make money faster than that way,
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute ? by Tattooboy: 7:16pm On May 13, 2008
@topic
marry dats too far but i can date 'em
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute ? by Raimond(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2008
If she has dated this guy for a while, long enuf for her to want to submit herself to the marriage institution,it means she has given up on the trade but he should find out her health status i.e. STDs and so on.

Really it`s no big deal to me, but if it bothers him so much, he should think of marrying her and relocating to another town.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute ? by Frizy(m): 3:22pm On May 16, 2008
Honestly, there is nothing wrong for a prostitute marrying another prostitute because birds flock.
But it is very insane for a decent man marrying an ex-prostitute. There are still good girls around now. smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute ? by ozoneflake(m): 11:22am On May 17, 2008
Who is a prostitute. Comon men show me a virgin in a maternity ward!
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute ? by leemax: 1:42pm On May 19, 2008
there is nothing wrong in marrying a prostitude!!!!! even God himsef sent is prhet Hosea to marry a prostitude, read Hosea chap, 1-12, i mysef even looking for a prostitude to marry,maybe if u kno one u can reach me here, 08050859779
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute ? by welli(f): 1:46pm On May 19, 2008
leemax:

there is nothing wrong in marrying a prostitude!!!!! even God himsef sent is prhet Hosea to marry a prostitude, read Hosea chap, 1-12, i mysef even lookin for a prostitute to marry,maybe if u kno one u can reach me here, 08050859779

you want deir home addy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Do Not Want To Leave Me Alone / Why Men Love Light Skinned Girls More . / Hilarious Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.