Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,452 members, 7,944,243 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

How To Become Famous Fast Through Music, Sport, Acting! - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / How To Become Famous Fast Through Music, Sport, Acting! (578 Views)

Any Lady Dat Loves Acting And Singing Based In Lagos Watsapp Me Lets Chat For A / Pls I Have Interes On Dancing,acting And Modeling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become Famous Fast Through Music, Sport, Acting! by sosorichmedia(f): 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2013
Becoming famous takes hard work and determination, together with a strong will to succeed at all costs. However, fame is not just for the talented, as there are many untalented ways to become famous as well.

Bellow are the 4 steps to become famous

1. Reality shows like Big Brother and the X Factor, are two examples where everyday people have reached "instant" overnight fame. These shows are usually publicized on T.V. internet, and other media companies before they begin, with details where auditions are to be held. Auditions are usually open to anyone who would like to participate, who is over the age of 18 years.

2. Singing is way to fame if you have a good voice. Look for singing work through a reputable talent agency. Many of these agencies advertise for new talent on the internet. e.g the current gospel music talent hunt going on at www.sosorichmedia.com, They usually offer work in local bars, clubs, churches and sometimes on cruise liners. Reputable agencies usually charge for new talent to be put on to their books.

3. Become and actor or actress, by joining a local theatre club. These clubs are where even the most famous actors and actresses started out. They are good to get acting experience, and to get accustomed to performing in front of an audience. Ask the local drama school teacher for details where you can find the nearest theatre club.

4. Join a local sports club and you may get spotted by a talent scout. Sports are a way to fame for those who are good at them. Most towns have sports clubs where you can practice and participate in a local team. Most famous footballers were spotted playing for locals teams, as were others sports stars while playing their sports.

if you need help or contact of talent recruiting agencies contact me on 081202120021

wishing you good luck.

Sosorich media

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn How To Create Beats And Do Music. / Music School!music School!!music School!!! / Xblaze On Youtube!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.