Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

Stella Damasus Is Pregnant For Daniel Ademinokan, Doris Simeon Ex-husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Is Pregnant For Daniel Ademinokan, Doris Simeon Ex-husband (5445 Views)

Why I Don’t Talk To Stella Damasus – Doris Simeon / Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan, Her Man Celebrate Val In A Romantic Way -pic / Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus Is Pregnant For Daniel Ademinokan, Doris Simeon Ex-husband by agentakins: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
The latest gist in town is that Nollywood actress Stella Damasus has get belle for her lover man, Daniel Ademinokan.

According to an anonymous family source, Stella Damasus is pregnant for her movie director husband and the ex-hubby of fellow actress Doris Simeon.

According to the source, the mother of two travelled to the United States of America with her allegedly snatched husband for two reasons;

1) To rekindle their love 2) To have an American baby.

The couple who are currently in New York travelled two months ago and they have decided to stay back until Stella gives birth.

The actress who is about 4 months pregnant has been spotted on a movie set of Daniel Ademinokan with a bulging pregnancy belly.

The family source further said that the couple finalized their plan to stay back in the United States to avoid any physical or spiritual battle that might likely come from Daniel Ademinokan’s ex-wife, Doris Simeon.

They plan to return when Stella gives birth hopefully before the end of the year

Re: Stella Damasus Is Pregnant For Daniel Ademinokan, Doris Simeon Ex-husband by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 24, 2013
Stella Damasus disappointed me big time! smh. cry
Re: Stella Damasus Is Pregnant For Daniel Ademinokan, Doris Simeon Ex-husband by olekubaby: 11:00am On Jun 24, 2013
Show me a picture of Stella with d big tummy and the marriage certificate and i will believe this story. Otherwise keep mute.
Re: Stella Damasus Is Pregnant For Daniel Ademinokan, Doris Simeon Ex-husband by Osama10(m): 11:49am On Jun 24, 2013
Re: Stella Damasus Is Pregnant For Daniel Ademinokan, Doris Simeon Ex-husband by ijebabe: 11:54am On Jun 24, 2013

(1)

See The Policewoman's Uniform Everyone Is Talking About (photo) / Fortune Ibe"Tallest Teenager"spotted in Lagos,Rocks Ankara For the First Time. / Rihanna Wears Unbuttoned Sheer Shirt-dress To Fashion Show In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.