Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,992 members, 7,883,420 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:28 AM

Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity (5805 Views)

We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths / Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election / We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity by curtain: 11:52am On Jun 24, 2013
Weldone Ohanaeze. Right step in the right direction, the middle-belt should have its own voice since they have been banished from ACF as being pro-jonathan,they would rather vote lucifer than to be pro-buhari.let the tinubus continue on their blind-date.
Re: Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity by triploc: 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2013
its time to be autonomous from these northern hegemony, the north have failed and we therefore refuse to be under them, they only remember we are from the north when its election season and abandon us after election. dont call us ''north central'' we are the ''Middle belt'' just as we have always being...... Kogi, plateau, Nassarawa, Niger, Abuja et al Like this post if you are in solidarity with us

10 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity by MCKULQ(m): 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
osram: idiot na ur fada,moda,brother,sister..ur xtendended family and MASSOB(noise makers)go xpire nxt yr....useless idiot
Can't you make comment without insulting your self.
Re: Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity by HAH: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2013
Where is middle belt ? Simply put middle belt is the association of northern christians but not a geographical location.

For a fact a muslim from,Niger,kwara,nasarawa or even plateau will not tolerate you calling him to be from middle belt but rather called from north central which is a geographical location.

It baffles me when a christian from southern borno or adamawa claim to be from middle belt.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity by ibrahimdoc: 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2013
airmark: Fact: Igbos cant survive alone.

Can Yoruba or any other group survive alone in Nigeria? Tell me which group can survive alone and I will tell you how stupid you are.
Re: Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity by daywatcher: 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
wait ooo, y is the executive meeting in Lagos? No suitable venue in the middle belt? you want decide the fate if millions from a few hundred miles away abi? Just like some of our leaders conduct meeting on national issues in Dubai. Demonstration of craze
Re: Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity by remarkD(m): 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
I was thinking the same too...
we saw her eon NL how they fumed to the mouth each time they saw the term "SE/SS" ... now adding "MD" to that? we can only laugh at them... na Naija we dey shaa, let the game continue...

quote author=Eze Promoe]I just hope Tinubu don't get cardiac arrest. I want him and Buhari alive to keep on vieing for president till i use him as a specimen for my history/government class for my yet-to-be-born children grin[/quote]
Re: Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity by DerideGull(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2013
airmark: Fact: Igbos cant survive alone.

Fact: You and your forbearers are so melancholically afraid to sit back and watch Ndigbo commit suicide of self-determination in a nation state called Republic of Igbo land.
Re: Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity by Knaruto(m): 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2013
osram: idiot na ur fada,moda,brother,sister..ur xtendended family and MASSOB(noise makers)go xpire nxt yr....useless idiot
u are an Imp.a fucking shenanigan.......nah ya papa mama, siblings and Nigeria na im go expire next year you mother-fucker
Re: Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2013
triploc: its time to be autonomous from these northern hegemony, the north have failed and we therefore refuse to be under them, they only remember we are from the north when its election season and abandon us after election. dont call us ''north central'' we are the ''Middle belt'' just as we have always being...... Kogi, plateau, Nassarawa, Niger, Abuja et al Like this post if you are in solidarity with us
stop day dreaming,so what do ppl in kogi,niger and kwara have in commom with igbo.I will radder die,than vote gej.Proudly middle belt,prouldly northerners.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity by Msgamble: 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
In event of seceding of 9ja..we need united south(SW,SE,SS) plus kogi,benue,nassarawa,plateua(since two-third of inhabitant is Xtian accod. 2 wikipedia) 2 form 1nation that is strong enough 2 withstand fulani/hausa/magreb jihad..NOTE d reason baifra didn't succeed is geographically,they denied acess 2 atlantic ocean 4 food,arms,foreign aid as P.H n delta(costal line) is control by 9jarian navy..remember 'united we stand(we can move mountain) divided we fall
Re: Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity by Malawian(m): 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
Longeria: sharaaaaaaaaaap, who told you Igbos are not United? That Igbos want to co,operate with others, you feel cheated but you don't see anything wrong with Yoruba and hausa trying to scavenge Igbo land through Mallam Rochas Okorocha. don't worry Igbos are back, you fought bloody war to keep us in Nigeria at the same time not comfortable seeing us as one. The time Igbos are spectators gone. ONYE ARA.
shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity by bloggernaija: 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
I do not think the ohaneze realise how foolish this endearvour of theirs appears.There is nothing called the middle belt.it is an artificial creation.this is a place containing containing most of the ethnic group in nigeria many of whom have been at perpetual war with each other from the beginning of times.
The geopolitical (rivalry ) there is even worse than what you get at the national level between the big 3 .Also , there are many alliances that has been forged via marriage ,wars etc that one PDP cake sharing cannot change.
Talking to one group automatically generates 3 enemies of other groups.
The middle belt always blows where the wind of power blows. This is a constant. Their elites are always positionat the national feeding table. However, if they they had bothered to ask or talk to the man on the street,my guess is that they would not have bothered.
Re: Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity by revolt(m): 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
during WWII there was allied forces, even during the biafra war there was allied forces against nwafors, now were forming ours and oil soupers r shittn their pants!
Meanwhile they're are bowing b4 retrogressive cows up north n tis fine by them! OFCOS IGBOS CAN'T STAND aLone. So forming progressive alliances isn't bad
Re: Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity by proudlyAfrica(m): 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2013
Knaruto: u are an Imp.a fucking shenanigan.......nah ya papa mama, siblings and Nigeria na im go expire next year you mother-fucker
bro dont mind dat agbero @ surulere park...2much weed dey bully am..hahahahaha
Re: Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity by bloggernaija: 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2013
triploc: its time to be autonomous from these northern hegemony, the north have failed and we therefore refuse to be under them, they only remember we are from the north when its election season and abandon us after election. dont call us ''north central'' we are the ''Middle belt'' just as we have always being...... Kogi, plateau, Nassarawa, Niger, Abuja et al Like this post if you are in solidarity with us

You are 60 yrs late and by the way, PDP is a northern party
Re: Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity by danny301: 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2013
daywatcher: wait ooo, y is the executive meeting in Lagos? No suitable venue in the middle belt? you want decide the fate if millions from a few hundred miles away abi? Just like some of our leaders conduct meeting on national issues in Dubai. Demonstration of craze

The Venue of a meeting is not as important as the agenda of the meeting. Several factors can determine where people hold there meetings, so save yourself unnecessary headache.
Re: Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity by Akpan107(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2013
HAH: Where is middle belt ? Simply put middle belt is the association of northern christians but not a geographical location.

For a fact a muslim from,Niger,kwara,nasarawa or even plateau will not tolerate you calling him to be from middle belt but rather called from north central which is a geographical location.

It baffles me when a christian from southern borno or adamawa claim to be from middle belt.
You are totally wrong! I was talking with a Muslim Lady from Kogi today, and i said to her ''.... You are from the North...'' she kept agueing till i left her. What i am trying to say is that, 99% want to be recognised as a Middle Belter.
Re: Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity by 4Willywilly: 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
Akpan107: You are totally wrong! I was talking with a Muslim Lady from Kogi today, and i said to her ''.... You are from the North...'' she kept agueing till i left her. What i am trying to say is that, 99% want to be recognised as a Middle Belter.
Middle Belters don't want to carry the burden of Terrorist Tag,
Re: Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity by ckkris: 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2013
berem: it's high time we learn how to mind our own business than seeking for collaboration. Not because middle belt had regretted joining the north to fight Biafra then they automatically become our brothers .the Ohanaze youth council is simply an attention seeking group. smh
This winch, are Igbo or Yoruba?
Re: Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity by Msgamble: 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hey, calling middle belt..north is a joke? Take from their Names,language, Religion..who would 2 b associated with those COWS
Re: Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity by criuze(m): 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
if you like call it middle belt or upper tie. Except for politics, even at that self, aboki an aboki. Truly ohaneze no get job
Re: Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity by jamest3(m): 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2013
criuze: if you like call it middle belt or upper tie. Except for politics, even at that self, aboki an aboki. Truly ohaneze no get job

i know you settled for the handle 'criuze' because 'fool' was taken. You must be a pathetic individual and hope you get shafted for refering to middle belters as aboki. if you dont have anything informative to say, i suggest you keep your lips tight or your fingers under your butt.
Re: Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity by dayokanu(m): 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
The same middle belt of Gowon and IBB. Or middle belt of Danjuma and Abdulsalam abubakar
Re: Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity by bandb: 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ido not this you are a woman. Change your sex. Women are known to mild their ulterancesm how dare you say Ohaneze youths are attention seekers. The collabration should be shold be encouraged since we are looking at post nigeria partnership.
berem: it's high time we learn how to mind our own business than seeking for collaboration. Not because middle belt had regretted joining the north to fight Biafra then they automatically become our brothers .the Ohanaze youth council is simply an attention seeking group. smh
Re: Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity by DuduNegro: 11:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
danny301:

The Venue of a meeting is not as important as the agenda of the meeting. Several factors can determine where people hold there meetings, so save yourself unnecessary headache.

A meeting of Igbo elders and leaders held in Yorubaland in which their theme was to support the separation of North and Middlebelt is a significant fvck up by Ohanaeze.

These are same people asking igbos to come home. Is this how you lead your people back home, by holding meetings in Ikoyi?
Re: Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity by DuduNegro: 12:05am On Jun 25, 2013
revolt: during WWII there was allied forces, even during the biafra war there was allied forces against nwafors, now were forming ours and oil soupers r shittn their pants!
Meanwhile they're are bowing b4 retrogressive cows up north n tis fine by them! OFCOS IGBOS CAN'T STAND aLone. So forming progressive alliances isn't bad

Of course you can form whatever alliance you want. In fact you will be crazy to not have alliances, however, it is imprudent to base your alliance on the premise of severing a section of the country from its political surrogate and even insane to announce your commitment to this alliance away from the base and seat of your political power.

This meeting of support would carry credibility and respect if held in one of the SE states or one of the middlebelt states.
Re: Ohanaeze Parleys Middle Belt Youths For New Political Identity by abu12: 4:22am On Jun 25, 2013

Stop deceiving yourself, the middlebelt has rule this country for more than seventeen years with the likes of IBB, Abdulsalam Abubarkar, yakubu Gawon one of igbo most trusted friend grin . Why is that state like kogi,nasarawa,niger,kwara are mostly rule by muslim brothers? Get the fact straight an average middle belt prefer to align with an hausaman than igboman. Don't come and spew rubbish just because of GEJ 2015 ambition.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Senate Begins Screening Of CJN / Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike / Kalu To Govs: Stand Up And Fight Insecurity Don’t Wait For PMB Who Has Done Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.