Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,029 members, 7,976,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 03:49 PM

Photos: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Still Going Strong - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Still Going Strong (931 Views)

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? / Pictures Of Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari @ The Nile Awards Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Still Going Strong by trendystuf(f): 11:15am On Jun 24, 2013
Contrary to the rumours going on, the pair are still together and going on strong. Nadia posted the pictures on her Instagram page with the caption "#Life is a beautiful journey for all those who are willing to #live and #love

All the best to them!

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/06/photos-jim-iyke-and-nadia-buari-still.html

Re: Photos: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Still Going Strong by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2013
#Life is a beautiful journey for all those who are willing to #live and #love

I endorse this statement

They look cute together.
Re: Photos: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Still Going Strong by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 24, 2013
How can I take this Clyde from Bonnie ? I need a winning formular.
Re: Photos: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Still Going Strong by Burger01(m): 11:46am On Jun 24, 2013
Soon now it go reach FP. Mtcheew.

sad

(1) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Shows Off His Diamond / The Huge Crowd That Showed Up For P-square's Concert In Congo[photos] / George H.W. Bush Shaves His Head In Honor of 2-year-old Cancer Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.