Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,108 members, 7,939,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

A Bird And A White Rose Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Bird And A White Rose Love (2685 Views)

When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? / A Bird in Hand Is Worth Thousand In Bush. / Can A Bird And A Fish Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

A Bird And A White Rose Love by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 12, 2008
Once upon a time a bird fell in love with a white rose. One day she (bird) proposed him (white rose), but white rose refused. White rose said I don't love you. Bird daily came and proposed him. Finally, white rose said when I will turn red, I will love you. One day bird came and cut her wings and spread her blood on the rose and the rose turned red. Then the rose realized how much bird loved him but it was too late because bird was dead. So respect the love and feelings of the person who loves you and forward this to everybody on your list and forward it to me if you think I am a good friend of yours. Warm regards
Re: A Bird And A White Rose Love by frank316(m): 2:53pm On May 12, 2008
long story

(1)

Why Won't Guys Listen? / "women Are Like Shadows"!: / My Relationship Is Hurting Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.