Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,002 members, 7,970,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:36 PM

Used Laptops From Europe - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Used Laptops From Europe (1252 Views)

Cheap Clean American Used Laptops From #25k Plus FREE Accessories. With Warranty / New And Used Hp Laptops From U.s At Great Prices / Discounts on Brand New Laptops from 49k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Used Laptops From Europe by MONIKAPL: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
I'm looking for people/companies in Nigeria, who are interested to buy used laptops from me.
I have many different kinds of models.
Tell me your e-mail adress - I will send you file with laptops that i have right now.
Re: Used Laptops From Europe by emmanuel4fire: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
MONIKA-PL:
I'm looking for people/companies in Nigeria, who are interested to buy used laptops from me.
I have many different kinds of models.
Tell me your e-mail adress - I will send you file with laptops that i have right now.
How many laptops do u have? emmanuel4fire@yahoo.com
Re: Used Laptops From Europe by andy1(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
Please send pix of all laptops here amadi.andy@yahoo.com
Re: Used Laptops From Europe by tripplettt4u: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2013
pls send the pix to my mail tripplettt1988@gmail.com if it is cheaper i will i will try and convince my company to buy few
Re: Used Laptops From Europe by Caringpro(f): 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
send wholesale price list to: multicashideas@gmail.com Our company will surely be interested if your prices are good
Re: Used Laptops From Europe by esperiense(m): 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
Pix and price to dayo17@gmail.com
Re: Used Laptops From Europe by Mrl2mo(m): 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2013
A̶̲̥̅‎​♏ a sole trader,send ur wares and prices τ̲̅ȍ
Itumomartins@yahoo.com...pics will help
Re: Used Laptops From Europe by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
send full details and prices to : my2comnigeria@yahoo.com
Re: Used Laptops From Europe by Hormoniyi(m): 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
omoniyiadeeyo@yahoo.com
Re: Used Laptops From Europe by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 24, 2013
Why are U all so dull enough to jst dish out Ur email add jst like dat...the OP said he/she is gonna send U a file to see d pics....why can't he/she send d pics like dat...must you download a file before U see d pics...U've gotta be careful of d file U are gonna be downloading on Ur devices...most of this files are viruses dat phish on one's system to evade on one's privacy obtain sensitive information..or to damage Ur system..do not click on anyfile dat is sent 2 U..
Re: Used Laptops From Europe by MONIKAPL: 10:50am On Jun 25, 2013
You can contact to me to: monika.labuda@reseler.eu

Re: Used Laptops From Europe by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 25, 2013
I think you email add should be scammer@reseler.eu
Mtcheww...[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Used Laptops From Europe by MONIKAPL: 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
Are you kidding me? If you don't believe me, just come to my office and see. Maybe you're SCAMMER!!! I won't let you say things like this about me! It's lie, and I really feel sorry about you and your life. Everywhere you can see only lies, scammers, thiefs. Your life must be terrible.
Re: Used Laptops From Europe by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
The picture U jst posted is a picture downloaded from google or online jare....which office?...U get offie and U dey look for people 2 send Ur laptops to...how can we verify dat U ave an office?..do U want me to process a visa jst to go and confirm an office abroad..U kidding me....lolz

NB.. You don't need 2 look for people 2 sell Ur laptop to online...send d laptops to Ur family members here in nigeria, then after that, tell dem 2 post d ad here including pictures for every1 to see, if nigerians are interested in it, they will buy it from Ur family members here..abi U no trust Ur family members ni
Re: Used Laptops From Europe by emmanuel4fire: 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
Hayjaycity: The picture U jst posted is a picture downloaded from google or online jare....which office?...U get offie and U dey look for people 2 send Ur laptops to...how can we verify dat U ave an office?..do U want me to process a visa jst to go and confirm an office abroad..U kidding me....lolz

NB.. You don't need 2 look for people 2 sell Ur laptop to online...send d laptops to Ur family members here in nigeria, then after that, tell dem 2 post d ad here including pictures for every1 to see, if nigerians are interested in it, they will buy it from Ur family members here..abi U no trust Ur family members ni
Abi na that guy wey be wan play me. Maybe e don change im name. He use be in naijahotjobs now im don pack come here. If truely say u base 4 here send me 3 laptop and its a promise I wil deal sincerely with you in d deal. But in a situation were u ask us to pay or verify whatever its a symptom of scam.
There are people in Nigeria who can deligently and sincerely assist you to market your product if its genuine. But one, you mustn't demand for any dime from them. Thats all I can say for now.
Re: Used Laptops From Europe by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
Whether he be the one at naijahotjobs or not, this one here intended 2 scam anyone dat falls for this..they are many everywhere U find internet forum like dis..its our job to expose dem whenevr we can...and alert others dat may likely fall for them...because they are spoiling business for us that are real...
Re: Used Laptops From Europe by Ggbadex: 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
Gbadx001uk@ gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Very Neat Blackberry 8520(curve2) Going For 8k / ** 10 Pieces Brand New In Box Samsung Grand For Sale*** / 4 Port Gsm Voip Gateway + Sip And H.323 Protocol For Ip Pbx(intercom) Asterisk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.