Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,923 members, 7,973,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:39 AM

Nairalanders Thank God For Me Ooooo: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders Thank God For Me Ooooo: (857 Views)

Thank GOD, I Made It / Join Me Thank God, I Just Got A New Job. / Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Thank God For Me Ooooo: by okpueze: 4:51pm On May 12, 2008
NAIRALANDERS ,
I got Zenith bank job at last, the question was all arround, about you, strength and weakness and others, thank God i peruse that book i introduce to nairalanders that time ,JOB INTERVIEW WITH EASE, its the magic behind answering those quetion effectively, please i am urging you, if you dont have it, please try to get a copy, God shall crown our effort, cheers to all.
Re: Nairalanders Thank God For Me Ooooo: by dupsy09(f): 5:05pm On May 12, 2008
congrats wink
Re: Nairalanders Thank God For Me Ooooo: by Fummiee(f): 9:21pm On May 12, 2008
Congrats
Re: Nairalanders Thank God For Me Ooooo: by osat02: 8:39am On May 13, 2008
congrats and see ya at the top wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Nairalanders Thank God For Me Ooooo: by cooldude62(m): 6:04pm On May 13, 2008
i suspect scam, if not, congrats. Taking style dey advertise abi
Re: Nairalanders Thank God For Me Ooooo: by keeby: 3:29pm On May 14, 2008
@cooldude62
i suspect scam, if not, congrats. Taking style dey advertise abi

Na wah for you oh, instead to congratulate and even encourage the guy, na another story you dey talk, well i got the book through him and i believe very soon , i will be call for resumption at one of the places i did interview. try to be positive.
Re: Nairalanders Thank God For Me Ooooo: by busitoye: 3:39pm On May 14, 2008
@KEEBY,
YOU DEY FIGTH? WELL! YOU ARE RIGTH, THE GUY HAVE TO BE ENCOURAGE, I REASON WITH YOU, SO NEXT TIME @ cooldude62 TRY TO APPRECIATE RATHER than jam talk.
Re: Nairalanders Thank God For Me Ooooo: by AngleJ: 4:11pm On May 14, 2008
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Re: Nairalanders Thank God For Me Ooooo: by cooldude62(m): 10:44pm On May 24, 2008
busitoye:

@KEEBY,
YOU DEY FIGTH? WELL! YOU ARE RIGTH, THE GUY HAVE TO BE ENCOURAGE, I REASON WITH YOU, SO NEXT TIME @ cooldude62 TRY TO APPRECIATE RATHER than jam talk.

olodo like you, with this english, i hope you nor dey find job

(1) (Reply)

Nationwide Job Vacancies (ssc,ond,nce,hnd,b.sc Etc) / Total Job Available / Www.carloslaptops.webs.com .neatly Used Pentium M Laptop4rom U.s.a For 25,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.