Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,059 members, 7,949,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered (38919 Views)

Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness / Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia / Is Meagan Good Surgically Altered? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by shaneroberts26: 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
I-B.:
Seriously, why is this a big deal?
God knows who is truly serving him and who is not?
So many people fit go to hell fire because of another person matter.
undecided

Lol.D tin tire me oh.Na dis kain tin na im dey tire me.
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Olaone1: 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
OP, the pic you post sef get makeup plenty. undecided
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Diligence: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
It's obvious that children of perdition wld smack their lips in evil gusto, if they perceived any electron of backsliding from a church that preaches holiness (which, wtout which no man shall see the Lord). The heart of man is desperately wicked and so, no sane person shld expect anything good from generation of vipers! They are like their father - the devil - and except they repent, they shall all likewise perish!
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Fernandinho: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
lulukay: Practise what u preach!shikena
LWKMD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by cnwamo(m): 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
NO COMMENT[/size][size=8pt]
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Decryptor(m): 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
Now i know that Deeper Life also means Deeper Liars! undecided
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Youngzedd(m): 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
Odikwa very risky.

Make una free them jor, maybe they have modify their wedding appearance.
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by dpresido(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
I do not have anything against the dressing et all at all......but one question. I would want SINCERE members to answer is "Would your District Pastors or Marriage Committee had allowed its members to wed using this exact wedding gown and veil affixed to a well packed hair?....Nothing sinful about the dressing but I see the church allowing for decent and modern wedding gowns for brides in a short while. Contrary to dissuading same after inspection and prior to wedding as it used to be.

We must not not forget the fact that THE DOCTRINES OF GOD'S WORD HAVE NOT CHANGED! But processes and modus operandi would continue to change in line with modernization and technology.....eg..Use of TV, Glass pulpits, wireless/collar clipped mic, preaching while moving about and not stationery at the pulpit, shaking hands with the opposite sex, attending Non DLCM church programs/fellowships...and very soon allowing for wedding gowns. ...All these are changed or modified principles but the Doctrine remains firm...HOLINESS HOLINESS HOLINESS ...No Deeper Lifer should shy or deny these obvious facts and reality......what we Christians should shy away from and desist from continually is SIN! More changes(Yes, CHANGES) are still bound to come in Deeper Life but what it members would also agree with me is That The Biblical Doctrines would still remain firm. Congrats to the couple and thumbs up to John and Love for heralding this.

4 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by PHIPEX(m): 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
The eye witnessed should've posted the "genuine" wedding pics to substantiate his/her claim, for now am indifferent.

4 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by dexter1983(m): 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
i fear for this country.how can this country grow for the better when most of our youths comment/and r concernd wit trivial issues daT WONT EVEN Add anytin to their lifes.no wonder "these youth" can never be leaders of tomorow.i know aND BLIV VISIONARY YOUTHS WONT WASTE TIME COMMENTIN ON WEDA kumuyis daughter use maKEUP OR NOT...we av more pressing issues to comment on not dis one.we need to grow up on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Akiika: 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
As much as it is none of my biz whatever anybody wear for her wedding, there is no photoshop in d picture. If anyone chooses to be stupid and do whatever bizmen cum pastors ask them to do, na their palaver!
Leave the couple alone! Upon all of our holy holy, Nigeria is one of the most corrupt countries of the world.
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by undigeh: 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
gunuvi: May God forgive you the eye witness. You are a big liar and you have also shown that you peeps are pretenders. Even from the pic you posted here, its totally different from the way deeper life peeps in Badagry dress during their wedding cos I have one of your branches beside my house.

Who even cares? I am a pagan and I don't care those that cares are your so called christian brethren.
Nothing concerns me.

Nothing concerns you, yet you are troubled and restless over issues that cannot enhance your relation with God or your fellow human beings.Please, push in your tongue tongue maybe you may have peace and quietness for your soul.

If you are a pagan then you are a real problem to this country.
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by SailorXY: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
I didn't know the level of unemployment was this high undecided

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by aspabay(m): 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
hmmm, may God forgive us all...

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by aspabay(m): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
Worldwide, Y'al keep talking like you dont know whose standard you should follow. Nobody says the churchs' standard on issues bothering worldliness, earthliness or heavenliness--if my gebberish is correct has been changed. The church stands on the WORD period. If we think we have got ourselves some sensational news about some young adults getting married, then you'd better wait for a SHOCKER big time!!! These guys have been taught right from kiddie and they know the SCRIPTURE. So just because my son is getting married to another leaders daughter who maybe i thought knew the right thing to do--he do--and didn't do it to an extend though, i should boycott his wedding and appear only he has wedded in "worldly style", abi? Members, non-members, youths, adults, leaders kid, non-leaders kid, disciplined-past devotees and the rest, sorry if this whole show burst your bubble. The truth is so many people have been waiting for a time like this so that they would cut the Apostle down and his family--thats true mehnn! But i'd like to draw our attention to Moses, Aaron and Miriam. Who married the Ethiopian woman? uncle Moss of of course. Miriam was like "damn, this woman is too beautiful and she might even be a threat to my being the country's prophetess. Aaron was like "my wife is not as charming like this unclean woman my big bruv married". While they were busy monkeying about the woman their bruv fell in luv with, tragedy struck; God heard them and got pretty mad. Yeah she was an Ethiopian woman and history has it that these women are very beautiful. Who sin? are we even talking of somebody committing sin? haha!! y'al should be 100% careful the way you talk and make comments, not to the Pastor or the couple, or the church but to God. I'm not trying to exonerate anybody. if you wanna cut your gown or suit or pants the way yankees do please go ahead, at least you have your own standard backed up by God Himself. WE GONNA HEAR FROM THE CHURCH PRETTY SOON and when we do if we like we run to some other place or change religion, fine. Thing is, make SURE you take yourself to HEAVEN anytime from NOW. GOD BLESS DEEPER CHRISTIAN LIFE MINISTRY, WORLDWIDE AND GOD BLESS US ALL. I'M OUTTA THIS .... by Bigg Samm

2 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Rosie114(f): 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
sexymoma: We are blind ba, so you mean she has a pink lips, well shaped eyebrow, naturally powdered face, ear rings grew miraculously.. have said it ealier ''MODS WE NEED A SMILEY THAT SLAPS''
no ear rings pls just a reflection of her veil
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Femonjay(m): 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
Poster,
please post your own different pictures.
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by dmcdad: 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
I think it would be great and convincing if the said eye-witness gives us the real pic since from your post it seems the picture had been Photoshopped....
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Pygru: 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
Make una leave them alone ooh.
See wetin dem members talk.

funkede1: As a friend of the couple, I can’t keep silent anymore. This is the actual picture of what the bride looked like. The rest have been lies to destroy the lives of the new couple and may you all be forgiven for the damage you caused the church of God and the new couple. As someone that attended the wedding, the pictures arousing such controversy looks nothing like the bride on her wedding day.

No white-looking makeup or blush
No earring
No lipstick
No fake eye lash
No mascara
No relaxed hair (blow drier & flat iron can do that! by the way, her hair is that long)
No colored eyebrow
No eye shadow
No ring on finger

You compare earlier pictures of a deeper life bride with a turban covered hair. In the Caribbean generally, the thick turban covering is associated with a satanic worship church. Can you magine? No!! Ignorance is bliss. Is that what you want the new couple subjected to because of your lack of understanding? A joining that appears to be like under Satan because of hair covering as you understand it in your side of the world? God forbid!
If you want to accuse the bride of the gown, is it showing any body parts? I thought this was the idea of modesty. Let not thy unclothedness be discovered.. Love is also not John's lover/heartthrob/girlfriend or any other careless language, these two were brought together led of The Lord though from thousand of miles apart and I'm sure they went through the deeper life church marriage committee process from their countries.

I hope you feel guilty enough to stop all the lies and great damage you have caused a new couple trying to begin a life together hard school of marriage, and added to that has to live with scrutiny on a public scale, all influenced by lies and doctored images from the haters.. Let each man run their own Christian race, not with eye service or an envious mind.

Congrats to the new couple and may God soothe the irreparable damage caused by online social media
P.s there are so many other good things online about Love Odih, not just some fabricated and baseless scandal
https://www.nairaland.com/1330381/pastor-kumuyis-son-ties-knot/10

yellowpawpaw: I asked my friend,a dl member how she did her wedding.she said she wore wedding gown,flowers, veil but no make up.did it in jos and all d wedding she has bn attending were like her own.was suprised when I said skirt and blouse,china white etc.she saw d pictures and laughed. That had it bn there was phone during her own time,she will snap and post for her friends and whatever.
She said maybe the skirt and blouse thing or no flower was lagos style bc for almost her 40 yrs in deeper life in d north(jos precisely),she has not seen such.even said d bride looks very beautiful!

Image123:
Yes, the unmistakable point is that deeper life differs in administration from place to place, even in Nigeria. So also other churches.
1 Corinthians 12:5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
Its normal as far as their core values remain true to the bible, and I'll be disappointed if outward appearance like wearing wedding gown is their core value. It appears to be the yardstick you and others are using to judge them. The fact and truth remains that other members have wedded that way in that region. A church is not a cult, each region has a certain level of autonomy, that is not contradiction.
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by nikkyshyne(f): 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
Wait.... what exactly are you guyz on about
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by akinsunny2009(m): 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
Acidosis: This photo is a clear model of modesty, decency and maturity...
Just like any other deeper life wedding..
The key word here is "modesty".

..and as a matter of fact..This is not my marriage, your marriage...So pls let the couple live and enjoy their marital life..

Your brazillian, peruvian abi na belarus hair doesnt guarantee you a "Husband" (I mean a husband, not a love-vendor/boyfriend)

Who go marry, go marry smiley Irrespective of your dress sense.

The new trend now is that couples dress good in church, but when its party time, they tend to pull the upper part of their gown (half unclad)... THATS THE GREATEST FORM OF HYPOCRISY!

...and to think some nairalanders condemning Pastor Kumuyi are involve in the greatest form of hypocrisy under the auspices of some random new generation doppy-swagger earthly conscious Men of God Men-Of-Themselves makes them f00lish..

But now that we've known the truth, I expect you haters to dig a 32 feet well and jump into it at once..!

"Christians" my foot!

Shame on YOU ALL!!

With all uve said wat makes u better dn d pple ure condemning.....ure using d same language and tone they used
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by wasiudvd(m): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
aspabay: hmmm, may God forgive us all...

I no wan talk b4, u'v jst push me. What r u trying to say? Tell me the difference in the 2 pix? Even d one u r presenting to us does not conform with deeper life's mode of dressing.
May God forgive u as u'v said.
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by akinsunny2009(m): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
SailorXY: I didn't know the level of unemployment was this high undecided

Honestly I'm appalled
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Josab4life: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
[quote
author=tyson99]If she like make she wear polybag and br* do her wedding
e no concern me all i know is dat God will judge us all equally no G.O
for heaven.[/quote] and what if she choose to be deffirent?
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
chicbenita:
As a friend of the couple, I can’t keep silent anymore. The picture being circulated is not what the bride looked like on the wedding day, it was digital altered to destroy the lives of the new couple and may you all be forgiven for the damage you caused the church of God and the new couple. As someone that attended the wedding, the pictures arousing such controversy looks nothing like the bride on her wedding day.

No earring
No lipstick
No fake eye lash
No mascara
No relaxed hair (blow drier & flat iron can do that! by the way, her hair is that long)
No colored eyebrow
No eye shadow
No ring on finger

You compare earlier pictures of a deeper life bride with a turban covered hair. In the Caribbean generally, the thick turban covering is associated with a satanic worship church. Can you imagine? No!! Ignorance is bliss. Is that what you want the new couple subjected to because of your lack of understanding? A joining that appears to be like under Satan because of hair covering as you understand it in your side of the world? God forbid!

If you want to accuse the bride of the gown, is it showing any body parts? I thought this was the idea of modesty. Let not thy unclothedness be discovered.. Love is also not John's lover/heartthrob/girlfriend or any other careless language, these two were brought together led of The Lord though from thousand of miles apart and I'm sure they went through the deeper life church marriage committee process from their countries.

I hope you feel guilty enough to stop all the lies and great damage you have caused a new couple trying to begin a life together hard school of marriage, and added to that has to live with scrutiny on a public scale, all influenced by lies and doctored images from the haters.. Let each man run their own Christian race, not with eye service or an envious mind.

Congrats to the new couple and may God soothe the irreparable damage caused by online social media.

P.s there are so many other good things online about Love Odih, not just some fabricated and baseless scandal

http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/06/eye-witness-defends-kumiyis-sons.html

This is absolute rubbish
The lady is confident in who she is and in her Christianity
She didn't send any of you to defend her so sharap all of you and leave her alone
Her husband loves her
She loves The Lord and couldn't care about useless church emphasis that means nothing

See more and read more of her and leave the woman alone
Please!!
she has chosen to process her hair,wear make up ,dress well and have a proper wedding and The Lord is still pleased with her.
Why you folks are lying through your teeth in defense on what needs o defense beats me

According to our online research, Love Odih is a stylish woman who grooms her brows, straightens her hair and often use wigs, uses make up and eye shadow, etc.

A normal christian woman is entitled to use anything to make herself look good.

While she may be a typical Deeper Life woman, her dad, Bishop Augustine Odih is the National overseer for the Deeper Life Bible Church in Jamaica.

Bishop Odih is also the director for the Deeper Life Bible Schools in Jamaica.

Love Odih is an accomplished woman and a certified lawyer.

Below is a detail biography of Love Odih found at the website of Rattray Patterson Rattray law firm where she works as an attorney

Born: Calabar, Nigeria
Admitted: 2012, Jamaica
Education: Norman Manley Law School (Legal Education Certificate of Merit) 2012; University of London (LL.B, Hons) 2010; University of the West Indies (B.A. Hons. History, Criminology) 2007
Language: English and Spanish
Practice Areas: Civil Litigation; Commercial litigation; Contract; Personal Injury
Recipient: The Norman Manley Law School Certificate of Merit -2012 ; The Norman Manley Law School Principal’s Roll of Honour–2010/2011-2011/2012; The Professor Stephen C. Vasciannie Scholarship 2012; The Council of Legal Education- Principal’s Special Prize – for students who received straight A’s in 2011 or 2012 ; The Andrea Gabrielle Lloyd Memorial Prize 2012; The Raphael Codlin Prize for Most Outstanding students over two years -2012; The Council of Legal Education-Special Mooting Prize – World Human Rights Moot Court Competition Prize ( Pretoria, South Africa) 2012; Winner of UN-OCHR World Human Rights Moot Court Competition & 3rd
Place Best Oralist award- 2011; The University of the West Indies- Award for Excellence in Service & Leadership 2007.)

Every Christian whether Deeper Life or not should learn to forsake hypocrisy and live a life pleasing to God ONLY. Let’s strive to please God and not men.

Open your bible to Ephesians 6:6 (Not with eye service, as men pleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart)

http://naijagists.com/a-closer-look-at-pastor-john-kumuyis-wife-love-odih-the-future-first-lady-of-deeper-life-church/#comment-100210

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by olajosy: 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2013
chicbenita:
As a friend of the couple, I can’t keep silent anymore. The picture being circulated is not what the bride looked like on the wedding day, it was digital altered to destroy the lives of the new couple and may you all be forgiven for the damage you caused the church of God and the new couple. As someone that attended the wedding, the pictures arousing such controversy looks nothing like the bride on her wedding day.

No earring
No lipstick
No fake eye lash
No mascara
No colored eyebrow
No eye shadow
No ring on finger

You compare earlier pictures of a deeper life bride with a turban covered hair. In the Caribbean generally, the thick turban covering is associated with a satanic worship church. Can you imagine? No!! Ignorance is bliss. Is that what you want the new couple subjected to because of your lack of understanding? A joining that appears to be like under Satan because of hair covering as you understand it in your side of the world? God forbid!

Congrats to the new couple and may God soothe the irreparable damage caused by online social media.

http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/06/eye-witness-defends-kumiyis-sons.html
. Only God can judge.
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
dexter1983: i fear for this country.how can this country grow for the better when most of our youths comment/and r concernd wit trivial issues daT WONT EVEN Add anytin to their lifes.no wonder "these youth" can never be leaders of tomorow.i know aND BLIV VISIONARY YOUTHS WONT WASTE TIME COMMENTIN ON WEDA kumuyis daughter use maKEUP OR NOT...we av more pressing issues to comment on not dis one.we need to grow up on nairaland.
Yet here you are commenting,practice what you preach bro

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Ngwakwe: 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
The Difference is too clear.

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by moscobabs(m): 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
stolen stone: hahhahhahaahahahahahahahahhhaa!!!!!!!!1 grin omo u go fear analysis na?
fact!!!
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
I see in her a beautiful,stylish and conservative Christian woman
I don't know why deeper lifers can't let this matter rest .
She is obviously not towing the turban tying line and refused to wear Mary Amaka and turtle neck on her wedding
Please deal with it and leave the girl alone
Do your own weddings and dress the way you please
She has done hers the way she wanted and grooms herself the way she wants
I hope this opens the way for other deeper lifers who want to break out of the mold of religiosity yet remaining loyal to their church

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
aspabay: hmmm, may God forgive us all...
diffrent pictures,look at the positioning of her head.cant stop laughing
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
You just give urselves headache cos of another man's matter. Abeg mai run comot here before una gee me join. Mtchewwww. Bad belle people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin / Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos / Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.