Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,076 members, 7,880,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:44 PM

D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money (18744 Views)

Check Out D'banj's $25, 000 Suit Of Money (pictures) / SEE D'banj's N3.7million 'suit Of Money' (photos) / D'banj Acquires Suit Of Money From Okunoren Worth $25, 000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money by logica(m): 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
Sky-walker:
i am sure its not real money. The United states will not allow anybody to use their currency that way
...and that is enough proof that the entire story is garbage.
Re: D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money by Gifted4all(m): 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
D banj abi na eja nla shd stop dis childish behaviour of extravagant life.guy help ur fellow guy ojb nid help.suit my foot
Re: D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money by emilesluvgmail(m): 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
GOD pass man ojb GOD is alive 4 for u.
Re: D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money by slimmygold1(f): 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
D banj dun make me remember d suite i bough 1k last year christmas n stay hungry til march because there was no moni again.Bros mind hw u spend ur cashe so dt 2moro u wil nt luk for help or donation
Re: D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money by shortERIKINA(m): 12:57am On Jun 26, 2013
sheedy407: You all talking about OJB,you know what,when some artists are just ontop,they blow away their money without thinking about the future,eg dbanj,wizkid,davido,in future now,when their music goes off and they have little problem,they start begging for funds.
I'm not saying OJB dint save oh bt in every income you get,you should have reserve to fall on wen you pension.
haba! Do U̶̲̥̅̊ think ojb is a superstar? He is just a start who earns what keeps food on his table and gets him averagely dressed. So, δσητ blame him 4 not being able to pay 4 his treatment cos 16mill is no chicken change. You spoke well though. #kudos
Re: D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money by Aikayy: 1:08am On Jun 26, 2013
tpia@:
dollar bill wallet:

This wallet must b worth $25k.... Seun abeg change d name of this site to clowns land, morons land or sometin, and mods pls come up with a way one can delete his handle here. Freedom of association is a fundamental human right u know!
Re: D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money by akinladejo: 5:02am On Jun 26, 2013
Is this not rubbish?
Re: D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money by Henrypraise: 7:12am On Jun 26, 2013
Dbanj hurt d hearts of his nigerians fans wen he abandoned his pal don jazzy for a nitwit lyk kanye, even kanye's kim was not so celebrated in nigeria. D kokomaster's critics ar winin in his media apearances lately. He beta be careful lest dis is d beginin of anoda era for him. 25k dats quarter of OJB's need I wonder wat wud av happened to his image if he at d last minute had donated dat mony to OJB n gone to d contest wit sumtin more subtle. He wud av won d heart of nigerians.
Re: D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money by adoken: 7:20am On Jun 26, 2013
If the Dollar is made of fabric then it may be a new style to his suave....
But if it is the raw 'dough' i work 9-5 everyday for, then it's the dumbest thing this 'eja nla' ever did...
and for disrespecting money that way, he has signed his warrant to perennial penury!!!

1 Like

Re: D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money by back2sender: 7:54am On Jun 26, 2013
JIGHU: WHY YOU THINKING ABOUT OJB? IS DBANJ RELATED TO HIM?? WHY MUST OTHER PEOPLE LIFE STOP JUST BECAUSE ANOTHER SUFFERS FROM THEIR MISTAKE? CRITICISM BRINGS HATE AND BAD BEHAVIOUR
U r a disappointment with what u posted. so because ojb is not related to dbanj means he shud die!!!!. it just goes to show how u value life
Re: D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money by Sike(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2013
Somebody tell Dbanj OJB is dying please! sad
Re: D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money by thiscounts(m): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2013
publicity stunt I think,I suggest d fake dollas should have been better on Agbada and branded himself as Alagbada Owo!
Re: D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money by shellyboi: 10:59am On Jun 26, 2013
iamswizz: shut up! If you know what Ojb went through when his daughter was ill, and how much he spent, then once again you will 'shut up'
true man. Cheers
Re: D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money by omar22(m): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
daywatcher:

Dangote and co do not rub it in your face...its called maturity

Dangote is not a Celebrity or public figure thats the big difference, who do people see more of, David Beckham or Bill Gate? Oprah Winfrey or Kim Kurdashian?

Dbanj is an entertainer, thats what they do, why dont people remove their rose tinted glasses and see fact, where is the proof that the top is $25k, and even if its $25k who knows whether they (Designers) gave it to him as a gift to wear on a certain date, All the outfit the A-list celeb wear to the Oscar's are free gifts from designers from all over the world as a way of promotion. We are talking about Tuxedo's or evening gown worth over 50k or more.
Re: D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money by mzkanye(f): 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
Sm pple dnt rily read well en digest b4 typing...criously I can't stop eating cos dere r beggars outsyd en ur life can't stop cos of odas..plus he wore d suit b4 ojb got sick nao..abih no be dat concert be ds nih...haba!
Re: D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money by odeyemi4real(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
D banj u are a fool,wen someone like ojB needs money
Re: D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money by omar22(m): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
odeyemi4real: D banj u are a fool,wen someone like ojB needs money

How is he a fool?
Re: D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money by HARDEYLEKE(m): 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
bad comment..
Re: D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money by fredopayee(m): 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
Iyke Nipoga: OJB is ma concern pls.
Why can't you offset OJB bill?
Re: D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money by fredopayee(m): 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
Dangote and Adenuga should help him. As Bill Gate used to do. That makes Bill Gate different among world Trillionaires.
Re: D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money by staaari: 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
And the fool and his money soon part ways.
Re: D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money by youngmao: 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
EJANLA IN D BUILDING[
Re: D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money by Youngler(m): 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
HA! embarassed[color=#006600][/color]
Re: D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money by Enitsua(m): 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
pro01:

Dey there dey wait for fish. The hunger still hang for your neck, e never reach belle yet. When e reach belle, no be person go tell you before you swallow the garri raw.
Chie!!! laugh don scatter my baff up oh grin grin
Re: D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money by owobaba201: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
STOP HATING ON A NIGGA CAUZE HATERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG!IF U HATE DBANG DAT MUCH,GO SLIP ON THE RAILTRACK OR BETTER STIL,GO HUGH TRANSFORMERS(FOOLS)!
Re: D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money by jess5(f): 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
Sky-walker:
i am sure its not real money. The United states will not allow anybody to use their currency that way

Very true. A foreigner for that matter. And also display it for the public to see he is disrespecting the American Dollar. See the law that govern such abuse below.

US Code - Section 333: Mutilation of national bank obligations
Whoever mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/uscode/18/I/17/333

1 Like

Re: D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money by choosenking(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
Ooooooh my God!!!why don't we 4get D'banji issue 4 God sake.........no be my money and no be your money also!!!abeg answer me...D'banj is our President Jonathan Goodluck Ebelle? Or Senate President even our governors?or maybe D'banj is our problem in nigeria cos I don't know why everybdy is talking about D'banji......this guy don make his own money......let face our own "problems"!!!whether OJB or OBJ need help,does dat mean D'banji must be the 1 to help him........believe me if D"banj didn't help OJB or OBJ,dats means God don't send D'banj to help OJB or OBJ......let's move on

1 Like

Re: D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money by omoreporter: 5:57am On Aug 04, 2014
hmm angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayden Young, Adunni Ade's Son's 7th Birthday (Photos) / The Truth Behind Popular IG User @kingtblakhoc / Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.