Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,509 members, 7,904,942 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:17 PM

The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" - Properties (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (265327 Views)

The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" / The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats / The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
Back in class for more learning
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
To God be all the whole glory!

This is to announce that we are growing in branches, the ministry is surely expanding and we are expanding with it.

Owerri here we come again! I have just been commissioned to commence a 6 bedroom duplex in a town very close to Owerri. Terms and conditions have all been agreed to and we are going to start the building in the next few days. A new thread will be created for this new house very soon.

We look forward to a good working experience in Owerri. Thank you my people for all your support.

8 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by gtrust: 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
spyder880: To God be all the whole glory!

This is to announce that we are growing in branches, the ministry is surely expanding and we are expanding with it.

Owerri here we come again! I have just been commissioned to commence a 6 bedroom duplex in a town very close to Owerri. Terms and conditions have all been agreed to and we are going to start the building in the next few days. A new thread will be created for this new house very soon.

We look forward to a good working experience in Owerri. Thank you my people for all your support.

Congrats my man! You deserve it and we trust you will once again do a good job!

Once I tell the supplier it is the Spyder880 jet then be sure the price will drop!

Look: I can help you price a private jet and negotiate the terms and condtions
Your ministry needs a private jet!
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2013

Awesome, whoever say make i no learn, na lie . . . Congratulations and may the Lord continue to expand you even more than you ever imagine
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by lawali: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
spyder880:

My man, lets keep the costs aside as we do this, later on we shall come back to it.
Spyder et al, I need ur input on the estimate I just received for decking 4BR duplex & 4flats 3BR. To deck approx 27m X 11.5m (4 flats) & 11.5m X 9.5m (duplex), I was given N5.1M for materials & labour (excluding electrical & plumbing). Based on learning from various threads and this current one, I know the estimate is on high side. Can I get rough estimate from anyone? In alternative, can I know how to determine total (quantity & sizes)rods needed for these deckings and prefarable concrete mix (1:2:3,1:2:4 or 1:3:6).
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by lawali: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2013

I saw this after sending out my msg. Definitely, reward for goodness is goodness. Goodness from God and man by every possible means. You & other guys who share building learnings in this forum may not know how you meaningfully contributing to other people.Congratulations.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Chekitaut: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2013

Excellent no forget my 3% ooooooooo.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
gtrust:

Congrats my man! You deserve it and we trust you will once again do a good job!

Once I tell the supplier it is the Spyder880 jet then be sure the price will drop!

Look: I can help you price a private jet and negotiate the terms and condtions
Your ministry needs a private jet!

Private motor cycle will be good for now cheesy cheesy
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
Chekitaut: Excellent no forget my 3% ooooooooo.

Dont worry, its well assured insured cheesy
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
lawali:

I saw this after sending out my msg. Definitely, reward for goodness is goodness. Goodness from God and man by every possible means. You & other guys who share building learnings in this forum may not know how you meaningfully contributing to other people.Congratulations.

Thank you sir.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
Because this house is special, you cannot expect it to have normal patterns with other houses. We worked on the special window design today.

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
We need to hang a curve on them windows, so we formed wooden curves for it.

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
This is so time consuming, but the beauty of it when finished is enough compensation for the delays,

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
making more small boats curves grin

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
We have hung, and even cast some windows with concrete, tomorrow we move to stage 2 of the window designs

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 11:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
With something this good, how could i stop learning?
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by brabus(m): 12:02am On Aug 14, 2013
spyder880: making more small boats curves grin
Bros, row your boat gently o
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by achi4u(m): 12:35am On Aug 14, 2013
Baba God I needs cash to build a mansion.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Sagewood: 5:26am On Aug 14, 2013
@ Spyder,

Congrats on the expanding enterprise! The future beckons with great things.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Chekitaut: 10:24am On Aug 14, 2013
Granite prices range from
*N4,000-N4,670 per tonnage, depending on your location.
(*)Transport inclusive

Chekitaut Nig., & Co.
T: 08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392565
E: info.chekitaut@gmail.com
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
Back to School
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2013

making more money from nairaland than even Seun. Seun should appoint me as egunje collector. grin

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 3:33am On Aug 15, 2013
I bought and delivered 100 pcs of 2x4x18 hardwood to the site yesterday. We plan to use them as scaffold wood for the whole works around this house. Much better than the bamboo I used in the Ebonyi house project.

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 3:35am On Aug 15, 2013
Meanwhile, lets look at the result of the first stage design on our windows here.

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 3:36am On Aug 15, 2013
looking at it from the front.....

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 3:38am On Aug 15, 2013
same window as above, from inside the room

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 3:39am On Aug 15, 2013
another room, looking from the terrace

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 3:41am On Aug 15, 2013
some rooms at the back, looking from the ground

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 3:42am On Aug 15, 2013
Right side of the front

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 3:44am On Aug 15, 2013
Left side of the front, turning out lovely cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
Money good oh, see how fast this thing is growing . . Well done Oga Spyder
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by nnemak(m): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
grin
Fhemmmy: Money good oh, see how fast this thing is growing . . Well done Oga Spyder
You can say that again sir!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (87) (Reply)

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) / Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.