Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,492 members, 7,968,355 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:59 AM

LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) (12247 Views)

LASTMA Officials And Bus Driver Battle It Out In Lagos Traffic. Photos / PHOTO: Another Nigerian Soldier Praying In Borno Before Attacking Boko Haram / Buhari Fails To Condem Fulani Men Attacking Middle Belt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by DICKtator: 11:09am On Jun 25, 2013
touts...........LASTma
grin grin grin grin
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by pimplucious: 11:11am On Jun 25, 2013
Bros U needed to chow this fidio to younited nation o Efiedence of danfo-man right abuse grin
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:11am On Jun 25, 2013
redcliff:

he was punching him before i started recording the video

Erm....

Forgive me bros.. But this is my investigative side here.

Your video starts with them still trying to gain access to the car.. So how could they have been punching him before then if as at when your video starts, they hadnt gained access into the car (as the windows were wound up)?!

Are you sure you had a clear line of sight and saw what you claimed?!

Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by sylve11: 11:11am On Jun 25, 2013
wellmax:

guy when you sabi another English? You don't even know when to use the slang.

lol grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by omanifrank(m): 11:14am On Jun 25, 2013
na wa....imagune
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 25, 2013
Mr Nollywood, are u turning right?
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by Youngpaperboy: 11:15am On Jun 25, 2013
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 25, 2013
ismaila oladayo: when we blame LASMA, we shuld also talk to ourselves too, why is it that we citizen always like to violate the law? there wont be any harrasment if the driver comport himself. charity begins at home, the same thing we do out side the country that made the number of Nigerians inmate increasing everyday over there
gbam.funny enough when nigerians are abroad they obey all traffic laws,but when they are in naija,many of them start behaving like animals on the loose.there are enough radio and tv commercials warning people to obey traffic laws,even bill boards,but no.when they are now caught,they now start crying foul.lastma officials are terrible people,fashola is a useless man.

If you know you dont have money to pay as fine for violating traffic laws,then obey the traffic laws or is that too hard.even tanker drivers and luxurious buses are guilty.all those omo nna buses.smh

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 25, 2013
Akpa ife: Hope Govt will do dometin abt it
government will do nothing about it especially when we all know how annoying and ill-mannered commercial drivers are
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by Sprumbaba: 11:23am On Jun 25, 2013
Eko o ni baje ju bayi lo
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by omanzo02: 11:23am On Jun 25, 2013
LASTMA = Tinubu's Agberos grin grin
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by redcliff: 11:36am On Jun 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

Erm....

Forgive me bros.. But this is my investigative side here.

Your video starts with them still trying to gain access to the car.. So how could they have been punching him before then if as at when your video starts, they hadnt gained access into the car (as the windows were wound up)?!

Are you sure you had a clear line of sight and saw what you claimed?!

the window wasnt totally wind up, the lastma guy tried opening it from outside and the bus driver was dragging the door with him and he started punching him and when the bus driver gave up, he tried opening it by himself. Thats where the video actually started.
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by pimplucious: 11:42am On Jun 25, 2013
kulyie: gbam.funny enough when nigerians are abroad they obey all traffic laws,but when they are in naija,many of them start behaving like animals on the loose.there are enough radio and tv commercials warning people to obey traffic laws,even bill boards,but no.when they are now caught,they now start crying foul.lastma officials are terrible people,fashola is a useless man.

If you know you dont have money to pay as fine for violating traffic laws,then obey the traffic laws or is that too hard.even tanker drivers and luxurious buses are guilty.all those omo nna buses.smh

And that's cuz u can't easily get away with breaking any law in western world unlike what we have here in our beloved country Nigeria. Radio n TV commercial aren't enough to stop pple from breaking d law
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by LADEMINUS: 11:48am On Jun 25, 2013
fitzmayowa:

Eko o ni baje o...Bros no vex o, sorry to ask o your english teacher just die grin

U wickedt' o!!! Looooollllzzz!!! Con make d guy delete im own comment!!
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by Foxybone(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2013
Okija_Juju

You have turned lawyer on this site I see
grin grin
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by saint047(m): 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
ACN states has men on uniforms who do d stealin for them,tomorew they wil say FG uses EFCC and Police to intimidate pple.wot wil u call this one nw
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by adexsimply(m): 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
Foxybone:

You still have mouth to talk after flaunting your dry chest here. Chief Sweetus Oyoyo... Please stop being funny cos people aint laughing no more. grin grin
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by PeeDaVinci: 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
waiting for the time our security outfits (army, police, lastma, frsc, civil defense . . . .) will know that molesting anybody (suspect, criminal, innocent . . ) is a criminal offence. Years of military rule have made it this look like a normal thing, and no civilian administration has made any form of effort to eradicate this abnormality.
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by ifyalways(f): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
Lastma! Dem no dey tell persin. Those guys are "legal and uniformed terrorists"
Its better for police to arrest you oh because those ones go colleck 500H or 1K max and go their merry way but Lastma? I-no-follow,abeg-abeg na 7K last. Those guys no smile, no send.
Me sef I no send,I never ever park or stop for Lastma. Lai lai
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by LADEMINUS: 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
omanifrank: na wa....imagune

Loool nairaland peeps nor go kill me !!! "Imagune"
.(=)))
,_/ \\ ,-"""-.
) )~=:' ( ) )๎œˆ๎œˆ๎œˆ brooooot.......
_|,|
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by Dantedasz(m): 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
LASTMA should qualify as the most hated traffic agency in Nigeria.
They are never proactive in carrying out their statutory functions because their main target is extortion.
I regard them as retired political thugs in uniform.
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by Okijajuju1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2013
Foxybone: Okija_Juju

You have turned lawyer on this site I see
grin grin

As many Nigerians don turn Judge and Jury na.. I say make I try to dey defend my people before we kill them as we been kill those Aluu Boys.. grin

Nigerian Blood too dey quick hot... grin grin
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by Foxybone(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

As many Nigerians don turn Judge and Jury na.. I say make I try to dey defend my people before we kill them as we been kill those Aluu Boys.. grin

Nigerian Blood too dey quick hot... grin grin

Okija_juju --- One ki da re un 1 of Igala Land. I just gave you a title.

The One that see things 1 grin grin

Congrats.... Following you ASAP
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by born2fuckpussy: 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
Na naija matter una carry dey debate for hear like this, this things na our daily bread for naija
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by ifihear(m): 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
@OP..Its seems to me you were also breaking the law and should be arrested . How could you be driving and recording at the same time?putting other motorists and pedestrians at risk. You even asked the girl sitting beside you to control d steering while you recorded and she obliged you. That is gross misconduct and it is you that should be pummeled by those yellow shirted touts. angry angry
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by InvertedHammer: 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

Bros, I here that floding wee be coming again this yeah o!

I hope you have boat in your eyeland manshun..

LWKMD... grin grin grin grin
Re: LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) by redcliff: 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
if_i_hear: @OP..Its seems to me you were also breaking the law and should be arrested . How could you be driving and recording at the same time?putting other motorists and pedestrians at risk. You even asked the girl sitting beside you to control d steering while you recorded and she obliged you. That is gross misconduct and it is you that should be pummeled by those yellow shirted touts. angry angry

you must be very stewpid. I told her to hold the phone and besides, the car was moving at a snail pace. .moumou

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off / EFCC Re-arraigns Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed For N1.2bn Fraud / MACBAN: Fulani Herdsmen Need Money, Wonโ€™t Buy Forms For Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.