Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,600 members, 7,941,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo (7397 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( / Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by alexleo(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
Image123:
funnily pathetic?

shdemidemi:

common, I know he can't answer the question, It will be against all he believes.

yeah thats the characteristics of false teachers. They engage in too much talk but along the line the whole thing begins to hit back at them and they start playing games with words. We are watching.
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by alexleo(m): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
[quote author=Pastor Kun]

Abi oh the [b]useless hypocrite [/b]has been conspisciously absent on those threads.

ahhhhhh.... bros e. you don dey fall victim of wetin you say make i stop? carry time o.
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by shdemidemi(m): 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
alexleo:

yeah thats the characteristics of false teachers. They engage in too much talk but along the line the whole thing begins to hit back at them and they start playing games with words. We are watching.

Are you ok, What makes me a false teacher?
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
here we have so called Christians supporting demonic out of body experirecs, no wonder Paul says :

"The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie" - 2 Thessalonians 2:9
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:32am On Jun 27, 2013
Pastor Kun:

I believe in the deity of Jesus christ as the son of God.

What do you mean by the deity of "Jesus Christ as the son of God"? Is he God? Yes or No?
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:34am On Jun 27, 2013
shdemidemi:

Are you ok, What makes me a false teacher?

Elefo aatan. You should know yourself.
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by shdemidemi(m): 10:43am On Jun 27, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Elefo aatan. You should know yourself.

hmmm, your question is still waiting for you

Is the church going to suffer tribulation? YES OR NO?
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2013
shdemidemi:

hmmm, your question is still waiting for you

Is the church going to suffer tribulation? YES OR NO?

How does your question apply to the topic at hand?
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by shdemidemi(m): 11:28am On Jun 27, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

How does your question apply to the topic at hand?

lol..answer the question, therein lies all your ignorance unto freedom
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by PastorKun(m): 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

What do you mean by the deity of "Jesus Christ as the son of God"? Is he God? Yes or No?

I would not start this over recycled pagan trinity debate with you here, I would stick to what the scriptures say which is that Jesus is the only begotten son of God and thus that makes him divine. Any other thing would be eisigesis.

1 Like

Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by DrummaBoy(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2013
[quote
author=Pastor Kun]

You are just a pathological liar and all the allegations you stated
above are false or twisted. Instead of you to address issues and
honestly answer the questions you've been asked you keep running around
in circles like a headless chicken. Useless hypocrite angry[/quote]

Thank you Kun for that apt response

And, Olaadegbu, may I show you the difference btw my 'vision' and yours. Mine is scripture: an intuitive understanding into God's word...' Yours are revelations with no biblical basis but dreams birth from foolish minds out to deceive the gullible

1 Like

Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izz37bzBZxc

A prophet they say, has no honour at his home country. Here is a non African Christian who had an out of body experience and has come back with a message to the body of Christ. Her message touches on various aspects of the Christian life and how we can make amends. By the grace of God I'll make an effort to transcribe what she said on this tread, especially on our outward adornment which you can listen to as from 35:00 minutes into her testimony.

For the benefit of those who can't and wouldn't watch it online i'll take the time to type out what Adelaida de Carillo of Bolivia testified about outward adornment which you can get from 0:35:00 minutes into the testimony.

God bless you all. I'm here to tell you all about my testimony, this testimony will help you all to understand the plan of God. It hasn't been easy for me but I'm here to do what God has asked me to do. First I will start by reading the Bible from the book of Ezekiel. Ezekiel 36:25-26

"Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and you shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you; and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh." (To be continued...)
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

For the benefit of those who can't and wouldn't watch it online i'll take the time to type out what Adelaida de Carillo of Bolivia testified about outward adornment which you can get from 0:35:00 minutes into the testimony.

God bless you all. I'm here to tell you all about my testimony, this testimony will help you all to understand the plan of God. It hasn't been easy for me but I'm here to do what God has asked me to do. First I will start by reading the Bible from the book of Ezekiel. Ezekiel 36:25-26

"Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and you shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you; and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh." (To be continued...)

The 6th group of souls I saw in hell: Women of God [Preachers]

These are women that served the Lord while they were on earth, but they didn't want to change and accept the doctrines of God rather they preferred to serve God in their own pattern. The torment I saw in this place was worse than the ones I saw before.

I felt so much sorrow for these women of God in hell because they served the Lord while they were on earth. The Lord said to me: "I always spoke to them, I tried to correct them with some of my saints but they didn't want to understand the purpose."

The Lord showed me one of these women, she was sitting on a chair and the chair was full of flames of fire, suddenly a demon came pouring some liquid on her head. Our Lord Jesus Christ was crying, our Lord was crying! I said: "Lord why are you crying?"

The Lord said to me: "I suffered a lot for the souls that are in hell, she was my saint, I corrected her not to love the world nor the things of the world." The Lord was correcting her to stop dyeing her hair. The Lord said to me: She was ashamed of the grey hair I gave her, she was trying to present herself in another form."

My hair was black and I wanted it black-blue. The Lord said to me: Don't be ashamed of what i have given you." The demons continued to torment her, she cried to the Lord for help. The Lord told her it was too late and she started blaspheming. We cannot live in pretense, one day we will all have grey hair. As the demons were pouring the liquid upon her head, her neck fell side ways, her hair was falling down, she stretched forth her hands trying to seek for help. I said "Lord! I can't take this anymore." I tried to cover my face because I was dyeing my hair also but I couldn't cover my face. The Lord said to me: "Don't be ashamed of what I have given to you." She had a very long hair, she was a very beautiful woman and she wanted to be more beautiful than the way she was but she committed a very terrible error. (To be continued...)
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
^^^

Becoming more of a tinkling cymbal with all this rubbish you post here, even some of your followers have decamped from your myths and fables.

4 Likes

Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:42am On Sep 09, 2013
frosbel: ^^^

Becoming more of a tinkling cymbal with all this rubbish you post here, even some of your followers have decamped from your myths and fables.

You and those lemming you will be in for a real shock when you discover the reality of hell if you don't repent before it's too late.
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:42am On Sep 09, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

The 6th group of souls I saw in hell: Women of God [Preachers]

These are women that served the Lord while they were on earth, but they didn't want to change and accept the doctrines of God rather they preferred to serve God in their own pattern. The torment I saw in this place was worse than the ones I saw before.

I felt so much sorrow for these women of God in hell because they served the Lord while they were on earth. The Lord said to me: "I always spoke to them, I tried to correct them with some of my saints but they didn't want to understand the purpose."

The Lord showed me one of these women, she was sitting on a chair and the chair was full of flames of fire, suddenly a demon came pouring some liquid on her head. Our Lord Jesus Christ was crying, our Lord was crying! I said: "Lord why are you crying?"

The Lord said to me: "I suffered a lot for the souls that are in hell, she was my saint, I corrected her not to love the world nor the things of the world." The Lord was correcting her to stop dyeing her hair. The Lord said to me: She was ashamed of the grey hair I gave her, she was trying to present herself in another form."

My hair was black and I wanted it black-blue. The Lord said to me: Don't be ashamed of what i have given you." The demons continued to torment her, she cried to the Lord for help. The Lord told her it was too late and she started blaspheming. We cannot live in pretense, one day we will all have grey hair. As the demons were pouring the liquid upon her head, her neck fell side ways, her hair was falling down, she stretched forth her hands trying to seek for help. I said "Lord! I can't take this anymore." I tried to cover my face because I was dyeing my hair also but I couldn't cover my face. The Lord said to me: "Don't be ashamed of what I have given to you." She had a very long hair, she was a very beautiful woman and she wanted to be more beautiful than the way she was but she committed a very terrible error. (To be continued...)

If God has given us grey hair, we have to accept it because it's from God; this has to be fulfilled in our lives. I said: "Lord I didn't know that dyeing hair is a sin." I said: "Lord help her, have mercy on her." The Lord sent a pastor to this woman while she was still on earth; she was an evangelist while she was on earth. This woman was preaching and teaching. Like some, when they are preaching, they try to present themselves first to the congregation for them to be accepted the way they are so that they can preach and teach what they want.

This woman never wanted to understand God's purpose, she eventually died and she is in hell now, this was a woman that served the Lord. The Lord said: "Daughter I'm going to show you women that wear make-up on their faces." I said: "Lord I use make-up also, I apply powder on my face for me to look more beautiful, to cover up the dark spots on my face." The Lord said: "Those things do not please me, I'm only pleased with the natural look of my saints, a woman is to please me and her husband so she doesn't need make-up to look beautiful to anyone," said the Lord to me. At that moment I saw a woman that was holding a mirror in her hands and demons were obligating her to paint her face, she applied a liquid on her face and her flesh fell off her face.

Perhaps you are listening to this message and you're saying that make-up is not a sin, I will tell you this now; when God speaks, we all have to obey. That woman disobeyed while she was on earth, she was using make-up here on earth and now she is in hell. She is in hell now, being obligated to paint her face day and night. (To be continued....).
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2013
frosbel:

You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself for peddling occultic and demoniacally inspired out of body experiences to the children of God.

False teacher you certainly are , and a danger to the body of Christ.

smiley

I second this stand. Christ expressly refused to grant the rich man his request for a messenger from heaven in the person of a resurected lazarus. Even if just another proverb Heaven knows the message of the dead cannot save. This sort of trash only hint that God too changes over time

1 Like

Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:38am On Sep 09, 2013
pet_saint:

I second this stand. Christ expressly refused to grant the rich man his request for a messenger from heaven in the person of a resurected lazarus. Even if just another proverb Heaven knows the message of the dead cannot save. This sort of trash only hint that God too changes over time

So you seconded frosbel that doesn't believe in the existence of hell? For your information, frosbel neither believes that people go to heaven or hell when they die. You better find out what frosbel believes before you jump on his bangwagon that leads to perdition.
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

If God has given us grey hair, we have to accept it because it's from God; this has to be fulfilled in our lives. I said: "Lord I didn't know that dyeing hair is a sin." I said: "Lord help her, have mercy on her." The Lord sent a pastor to this woman while she was still on earth; she was an evangelist while she was on earth. This woman was preaching and teaching. Like some, when they are preaching, they try to present themselves first to the congregation for them to be accepted the way they are so that they can preach and teach what they want.

This woman never wanted to understand God's purpose, she eventually died and she is in hell now, this was a woman that served the Lord. The Lord said: "Daughter I'm going to show you women that wear make-up on their faces." I said: "Lord I use make-up also, I apply powder on my face for me to look more beautiful, to cover up the dark spots on my face." The Lord said: "Those things do not please me, I'm only pleased with the natural look of my saints, a woman is to please me and her husband so she doesn't need make-up to look beautiful to anyone," said the Lord to me. At that moment I saw a woman that was holding a mirror in her hands and demons were obligating her to paint her face, she applied a liquid on her face and her flesh fell off her face.

Perhaps you are listening to this message and you're saying that make-up is not a sin, I will tell you this now; when God speaks, we all have to obey. That woman disobeyed while she was on earth, she was using make-up here on earth and now she is in hell. She is in hell now, being obligated to paint her face day and night. (To be continued....).

The lords first hand account of hell is from a far distance. These wonder preachers now give us a jesus who patrols the aisles of hell for periodic review of sin howbeit tutorial session for the living. Hmmm, I see careful misleading here.
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2013
pet_saint:

The lords first hand account of hell is from a far distance. These wonder preachers now give us a jesus who patrols the aisles of hell for periodic review of sin howbeit tutorial session for the living. Hmmm, I see careful misleading here.

Do you believe in the reality of hell?
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

So you seconded frosbel that doesn't believe in the existence of hell? For your information, frosbel neither believes that people go to heaven or hell when they die. You better find out what frosbel believes before you jump on his bangwagon that leads to perdition.

Kindly refrain from painting people as blind. If a thief says the truth. That truth shall stand till the end of the world. I did not say I follow frosbel. I said I agree totally with that statement, and I still do.

Thank You

1 Like

Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Do you believe in the reality of hell?

I dont preach hell, But I know hell exist even if I dont know the makeup and I really dont want to know. The jewish version and the contemporary version also differ, opening ground for endless arguement and confusion.

What I know for sure is that there is judgement and there is punishment for the wicked. By the way there are cases of Nigerians who did rot with maggot coming out of their bosies while alive. does that come close to hell? for me yes.
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by luluosas(m): 8:21am On Sep 10, 2013
frosbel:

You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself for peddling occultic and demoniacally inspired out of body experiences to the children of God.

False teacher you certainly are , and a danger to the body of Christ.

smiley
Accuser of the brethren.
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by all4praise: 10:22am On Sep 10, 2013
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:09am On Sep 11, 2013
pet_saint:

Kindly refrain from painting people as blind. If a thief says the truth. That truth shall stand till the end of the world. I did not say I follow frosbel. I said I agree totally with that statement, and I still do.

Thank You

Who is the thief and who is saying the truth?
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:13am On Sep 11, 2013
pet_saint:

I dont preach hell, But I know hell exist even if I dont know the makeup and I really dont want to know. The jewish version and the contemporary version also differ, opening ground for endless arguement and confusion.

What I know for sure is that there is judgement and there is punishment for the wicked. By the way there are cases of Nigerians who did rot with maggot coming out of their bosies while alive. does that come close to hell? for me yes.

If you don't preach of the reality of hell because you are not sure of its make up then you need to learn from Christ because He a good amount of time to preached about it if you read your Bible and not listen to frosbel.
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:17am On Sep 11, 2013
all4praise:

https://www.nairaland.com/1432172/pastor-kumuyi-does-not-recognize

I can see that luluosas gave a good rebuttal on that thread but for reasons best known to the moderators they bypassed it to post another thread on the front page. cheesy
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by luluosas(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I can see that luluosas gave a good rebuttal on that thread but for reasons best known to the moderators they bypassed it to post another thread on the front page. cheesy
My brother, some people have already made up their mind on what to believe and accept, even if the bitter truth is steering at them.
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2013
luluosas:

My brother, some people have already made up their mind on what to believe and accept, even if the bitter truth is steering at them.

These are the indices of the last days. We should watch and pray so that it does not come upon us unawares.
Re: She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo by charlyxx9: 7:50am On Jun 13, 2016
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Any Nigerian Pastor Reject A 10 Billion Naira Bribe ? / Atheist @ A Church Wedding! / So Which Is The True Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.