Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,873 members, 7,889,914 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:33 AM

Alao-akala Paid My N5m Hospital Bill – Adedibu (bastards,thank God For Hell Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alao-akala Paid My N5m Hospital Bill – Adedibu (bastards,thank God For Hell Fire (783 Views)

Al-makura Pays 700K Hospital Bill For 2-year-old Cancer Patient / Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) / Alao-akala Paid My N5m Hospital Bill – Adedibu (bastards,thank God For Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alao-akala Paid My N5m Hospital Bill – Adedibu (bastards,thank God For Hell Fire by denuda: 12:26pm On May 13, 2008
Ibadan-based politician, Alhaji Lamidi Adedibu, on Monday said that the state Governor, Chief Adebayo Alao-Akala, paid the N5m incurred as medical bills at the Reddington Hospital, Lagos.

Skip to next paragraph

File
Chief Lamidi Adedibu

File
Alao Akala

He was on admission at the hospital for 10 days.

Adedibu, who addressed journalists at his Ibadan residence on Monday, said that he had also deferred his overseas medical check-up till after the Appeal Court’s decision on the election of Alao-Akala.

Adedibu, who walked round his Molete premises unaided, said he called the press conference to show his teeming supporters who had been trooping to his house to ascertain his state of health that he was well.

He said, “I only want to show myself to you that there is nothing happening to me and I am hale and hearty.

“The hospital I went to (in Lagos), I even refused entirely to go there but the governor (Akala) persuaded me that I have to go and rest since the judgment was yet to be delivered.

“I said it is better for me to be at home than to attend to a thousand people everyday in Lagos.

“While in Lagos, the governor himself cannot do without seeing me everyday, Obasanjo will come there, Bode George, all these leaders are coming there everyday.

“They said I should be on bed for one month just to rest. I want to tell you this is me.”

Adedibu described as untrue, newspaper reports that he was quarelling with Senator Teslim Folarin, over the medical bill he incurred at the highbrow Lagos hospital.

He said, “They (newspapers) reported that I was even fighting with Senator Folarin for not paying my N2m hospital bill. The point is that we have three senators representing Oyo State.

“The three senators are from my bedroom, all of them. Why do I need to be particular on Senator Folatrin to pay? Why not the other two senators?

“Before I even agreed to travel to Lagos for the bed rest, Akala had sent his Deputy Chief of Staff, Mr. Razaq Gbadegesin, to go to Lagos and pay over N5m as deposit.

“Even the money I collected as gifts while I was coming back to Ibadan was more than the N2m you are talking about.

“Senator Folarin visits me at the hospital every morning from Abuja, he will leave in the night to Abuja and come again the next morning. They now said we have argument over N2m. What is N2m?”

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200805131184734
Re: Alao-akala Paid My N5m Hospital Bill – Adedibu (bastards,thank God For Hell Fire by OsunAmazon: 5:30pm On May 13, 2008
Lol @thank God for hell fire. Do you have assurance they'll be punished there?
Re: Alao-akala Paid My N5m Hospital Bill – Adedibu (bastards,thank God For Hell Fire by jaybee3(m): 8:39pm On May 13, 2008
The man is definitely going straight to hell.

I know i ain't God and certainly cannot judge another man's fate but old fools like that believing/acting like the world belongs to them only deserves one judgement.
1st class[s][/s] ticket to hell fire
Re: Alao-akala Paid My N5m Hospital Bill – Adedibu (bastards,thank God For Hell Fire by OsunAmazon: 8:01am On May 14, 2008
You can't judge them. God is the ultimate judge and you are no different from any of them if you sit there and judge them.
Re: Alao-akala Paid My N5m Hospital Bill – Adedibu (bastards,thank God For Hell Fire by jaybee3(m): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2008
The 5 million should have been used for something tangible if only he knew the man only had less than 6 weeks on earth.

(1) (Reply)

Cape Popular Than New York / Fake Doctor Who Duped Lady N.7m Blames Alao-akala For His Dilemma / My Sweetheart Rocked The House Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.