Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,361 members, 7,978,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:17 PM

Poverty Eradication Around The Globe For Nigerians Through Wealth Empire!!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Poverty Eradication Around The Globe For Nigerians Through Wealth Empire!!! (411 Views)

Free Training On Poverty Eradication Programme / How I Got A Job Through Wealth Creation Seminar 3 Months After Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poverty Eradication Around The Globe For Nigerians Through Wealth Empire!!! by wealthempire(m): 7:42am On Jun 26, 2013
Good people and great nation of nigeria, what are you all doing? Don't waste any more time sitting down and folding your arms crying "NO MONEY", why not join millions of world citizens by just taking a bold step entering into an empire of wealth in order to eradicate poverty?

I see this as a very good development to us all.i am using this media to reach out to all nigerians that have passion for eradicating poverty and wealth creation to join this winning team.

Please if you have keen interest do kindly drop your mail or send me one with a statement "I HAVE FINALY DECIDED TO ERADICATE POVERTY OUT OF MY LIFE RIGHT NOW" to (ekuneazubike@gmail.com)

Thank You..

(1) (Reply)

We Are The Best ''cleanaholic'' Do Not Compromise Quality / Order Food Worth Rs. 500 Get 20% Discount / Plastic Identity Card Printing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.