Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:41 AM

Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP (13651 Views)

"Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics / I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo / Borno Residents Reaction Against Fg’s Plan To Negotiate With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by finebadtboy(m): 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2013
Imagine people's comments, that's why I always say that Nigerians are not ready for Nigeria at all. Na all man for him pocket. Nigerians na only talk talk dem sabi no action. Now Ameachi talked about a revolution and you Internet champions called him names, now he is ready and wants to be at the forefront, you are still complaining. It's a pity Nigerians do not know what they want period although they act as if they do. angry

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by Demdem(m): 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
BrightCar: WHAT IS THIS ONE POETING! DONT BE DECEIVED.

Only the wise can decipher it. It's way far beyond the mental capability of the daft.
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by Demdem(m): 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
figment232: His offence? Gross Misconduct,Insurbodiantion to the FG of Nigeria and serious Anti-Party activities

What is his offence I asked. I didn't ask u to play around words. Be specific on Amaechis acts and actions that one can term misconduct, insurbordination and anti killer party activities.
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by figment232(m): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2013
Reyspin: Are you insultin d same amaechi dat has achieved more dan ur fore-fathers and greater dan ur generation unborn? Oga go and pray u have a say in this kuntree call nigeria and stopd throwin tantrum @ peeps dat has got achievemntz da will make all ur generational achievementz luk like childs play!
Are u a militant and cultist like Amaechi? i seriously think u are
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by biggzman: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
Thanks my brother. A word is enough for the wise
zuggy: Amaechi remember late Okadigbo how he died from the police teargas during a rally which the police refused given approval. He and Buhari were bent on going ahead, today he is late and buhari enjoing his life, while he's wife in the senate. Dont fight the powers that be, especially an ambitious police boss that is desperately trying to please his ogas at the top
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by BrightCar: 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
Demdem:

Only the wise can decipher it. It's way far beyond the mental capability of the daft.
I CAN SEE THE LEVEL OF YOUR LITERACY, YOU BETTER ENROL FOR NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NOUN) 2013/2014 SESSION, PERHAPS YOUR PSYCHOLOGY CAN BE OPENED AND SHARPENED A LITTLE. OLODO!
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by carzola(m): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
BrightCar: I CAN SEE THE LEVEL OF YOUR LITERACY, YOU BETTER ENROL FOR NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NOUN) 2013/2014 SESSION, PERHAPS YOUR PSYCHOLOGY CAN BE OPENED AND SHARPENED A LITTLE. OLODO!
very soon u would put ur phone number and e-mail and pretend to be a NOUN Admision agent.
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by BrightCar: 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
carzola: very soon u would put ur phone number and e-mail and pretend to be a NOUN Admision agent.
YES I CAN HELP @Demdem FREE OF CHARGE, IF HE NEEDS MY ASSISTANCE.
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by ewet: 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
GOV. AMAECHI SHULD TAKE THNGS EASY.And shuld not do anything tantamount to social order and peace in his Rivers state. Whteva the grouse maybe i feel there are beta ways to resolve whtever other thn instigating people openly to come out to protest against his political enemies.
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by Demdem(m): 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
BrightCar: I CAN SEE THE LEVEL OF YOUR LITERACY, YOU BETTER ENROL FOR NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NOUN) 2013/2014 SESSION, PERHAPS YOUR PSYCHOLOGY CAN BE OPENED AND SHARPENED A LITTLE. OLODO!

U complained about not understanding, not me. U are the ignorant, the Olodo. Shove back ur advise into ur arsse.
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by engrfcuksmtin(m): 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
figment232: U re a bigger fool! Amaechi is a confirmed AGBERO
That makes u a confirmed bigger fool for calling Amechi agbero. Oloriburuku.
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by Localtrouble: 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
carzola: is airforce road a federal road, romoula, mile3, transamadi, bori camp, presidential, even g.r.a thats not even an excuse go to akwa ibom and see what akpabio is doing with federal roads then come back and re-write your crap.. Am proud to be an akwa ibomite cause akwa ibom aya ya eti eti.

Bros u talk go far..reclamation/macoba road nko, roads right under his nose? The Ok.pe has awarded the contract of that road to his inlaws for centuries, trust me..you don't want to see the state of the road right now, yet he's there tearing down and recontructing Govt house round about for the 10th time with flimsy excuses..money that would have been put to good use. Ameachi!! Come to equity with CLEAN hands, stop crying foul when you can't have your way!!
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by deletrue: 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
Demdem:

What is his offence I asked. I didn't ask u to play around words. Be specific on Amaechis acts and actions that one can term misconduct, insurbordination and anti killer party activities.
If as at this point you do not know Ameachi's offence, then this country is beyond redemption especially with people like you in our midst. Coming down to your level, Ameachi is holding secrete political meeting with opposition party while in pdp thus trying to run down pdp. Am sure this response is as low as your level. This is to enable you comprehend and to avoid confusing you, i have just mentioned one offence.
Any more questions?
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by jude33084(m): 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
xykms101: Handwork of an uneducated first lady. You should tell that fat frog, amoeba, English murderer, ex kpof kpof seller and bass voice to mind her business and stick to the kitchen where she belongs. This is the game of Men not for a dullard stinking pvssy.

She was so angry that amaechi didnot welcome her when she was on her senseless lavish holiday to the state.

E be like say this woman don give jona wrapper collect trouser.

SHE IS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE NATION sad
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by Demdem(m): 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2013
deletrue: If as at this point you do not know Ameachi's offence, then this country is beyond redemption especially with people like you in our midst. Coming down to your level, Ameachi is holding secrete political meeting with opposition party while in pdp thus trying to run down pdp. Am sure this response is as low as your level. This is to enable you comprehend and to avoid confusing you, i have just mentioned one offence.
Any more questions?

Doesn't retardeen meet with Tinubu? Why is that not taken against him.
Besides which of the meeting are u refering to? What secret meeting is ur mind deceiving u into?
Are they not all politicians? What law within the killer party that forbids killer members to meet or socialize with other members of the opposition?
I honestly think this submission of urs is really daft. U really need to upgrade ur mental capacity.
Once again I ask, what is Amaechis offence.

Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by jude33084(m): 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
deletrue: If as at this point you do not know Ameachi's offence, then this country is beyond redemption especially with people like you in our midst. Coming down to your level, Ameachi is holding secrete political meeting with opposition party while in pdp thus trying to run down pdp. Am sure this response is as low as your level. This is to enable you comprehend and to avoid confusing you, i have just mentioned one offence.
Any more questions?

CAN'T YOU GUYS MAKE COMMENT WITHOUT INSULTING PEOPLE?
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by BrightCar: 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
carzola: is airforce road a federal road, romoula, mile3, transamadi, bori camp, presidential, even g.r.a thats not even an excuse go to akwa ibom and see what akpabio is doing with federal roads then come back and re-write your crap.. Am proud to be an akwa ibomite cause akwa ibom aya ya eti eti.

Localtrouble:

Bros u talk go far..reclamation/macoba road nko, roads right under his nose? The Ok.pe has awarded the contract of that road to his inlaws for centuries, trust me..you don't want to see the state of the road right now, yet he's there tearing down and recontructing Govt house round about for the 10th time with flimsy excuses..money that would have been put to good use. Ameachi!! Come to equity with CLEAN hands, stop crying foul when you can't have your way!!

BRODA, AMAECHI FALL MY HAND. I WORK AT TRANS AMADI, YOU WILL PITY TRANSPORTERS FOR WHAT THEY GO THROUGH because OF THE DEPLORABLE STATE OF THE ROAD. CREEK ROAD IS ABANDONED, BORIKIRI ROAD IS STILL IN ITS PRECOLONIAL DAYS, ONLY THE UNINFORMED WILL STAND BY AMAECHI. I WISH AMAECHI CAN STILL PERFORM AS IN HIS DAYS IN THE 1ST 4YEARS IN OFFICE. BUT I DON'T SEE THAT POSSIBILITY because HE IS ALREADY PRAISING HIMSELF AS AN ACHIEVER. YOU KNOW IN THE KINGDOM OF THE BLIND, A
ONE-EYE MAN IS A KING.
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by Demdem(m): 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
BrightCar: carzola: is airforce road a federal road, romoula, mile3, transamadi, bori camp, presidential, even g.r.a thats not even an excuse go to akwa ibom and see what akpabio is doing with federal roads then come back and re-write your crap.. Am proud to be an akwa ibomite cause akwa ibom aya ya eti eti.

BRODA, AMAECHI FALL MY HAND. I WORK AT TRANS AMADI, YOU WILL PITY TRANSPORTERS FOR WHAT THEY GO THROUGH because OF THE DEPLORABLE STATE OF THE ROAD. CREEK ROAD IS ABANDONED, BORIKIRI ROAD IS STILL IN ITS PRECOLONIAL DAYS, ONLY THE UNINFORMED WILL STAND BY AMAECHI. I WISH AMAECHI CAN STILL PERFORM AS IN HIS DAYS IN THE 1ST 4YEARS IN OFFICE. BUT I DON'T SEE THAT POSSIBILITY because HE IS ALREADY PRAISING HIMSELF AS AN ACHIEVER. YOU KNOW IN THE KINGDOM OF THE BLIND, A
ONE-EYE MAN IS A KING.

Tell wike to back off and let Amaechi focus. If he does then we will rubbish him together if he still fail to deliver. However, there is no excuse for failure.
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by BrightCar: 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
Demdem:

Tell wike to back off and let Amaechi focus. If he does then we will rubbish him together if he still fail to deliver. However, there is no excuse for failure.
BROS ARE YOU SURE WIKE IS THE CAUSE FOR THE LOST OF FOCUS? BEFORE ALL THIS POLITICAL HULLABALOO, AMAECHI WAS ALREADY RECEDING FROM THE LOFTY GOAL HE ONCE ENVISAGE, AFTER ENJOYING ALL THE PRAISES OF 4YRS IN OFFICE ACHIEVEMENTS.
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by Demdem(m): 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
BrightCar: BROS ARE YOU SURE WIKE IS THE CAUSE FOR THE LOST OF FOCUS? BEFORE ALL THIS POLITICAL HULLABALOO, AMAECHI WAS ALREADY RECEDING FROM THE LOFTY GOAL HE ONCE ENVISAGE, AFTER ENJOYING ALL THE PRAISES OF 4YRS IN OFFICE ACHIEVEMENTS.

Are u aware that wike has been on Amaechis head for almost a year now? When did he start his second tenure?
Again I state that its still not an excuse though.
Wike and patience are the problem. Amaechi has no issues with retardeen and has repeatedly said that he isn't contesting.
Let wike face his ministry and u will see peace like ever before in rivers.
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by BrightCar: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
BrightCar: BROS ARE YOU SURE WIKE IS THE CAUSE FOR THE LOST OF FOCUS? BEFORE ALL THIS POLITICAL HULLABALOO, AMAECHI WAS ALREADY RECEDING FROM THE LOFTY GOAL HE ONCE ENVISAGE, AFTER ENJOYING ALL THE PRAISES OF 4YRS IN OFFICE ACHIEVEMENTS.

Are u aware that wike has been on Amaechis head for almost a year now? When did he start his second tenure?
Again I state that its still not an excuse though.
Wike and patience are the problem. Amaechi has no issues with retardeen and has repeatedly said that he isn't contesting.
Let wike face his ministry and u will see peace like ever before in rivers.
[/quote]CAN WIKE HOLD A WHOLE STATE TO A RANSOM? WISDOM ENTAILS THAT AMAECHI SHOULD CONTINUE HIS GOOD GOVERNANCE, LET THE PEOPLES VOICE SPEAK FOR HIM.
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by Demdem(m): 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
Not only wike but also his cohorts on ground that includes the CP. These all are supported by the retardeeness. So u see, all these fools can hold the state into ransom.
Again there is no excuse for failure
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by Fadenitan(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
Amarchi please and please organise a protest against your state and FG,expect more violent protest from ur pple against ur government,ur arrogance and power drunk will surely destroy ur gov‘t and political career.Be a wiseman that gives a court attention all time,don‘t be like a lose dog that has closed his ear to the hunter calling.Wisdom is d principal thing.Use wisdom.
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by obraye: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2013
The Governor of Rivers State should apply political wisdom and maturity in handling the present political situation in Rivers State.

When Women(in black attire)protested against the police commissioner they were received by the State Government and they were term "concerned women of state". When women (in white attire) protested in support of the police commissioner they were term "jobless women who were paid. When Youths protested they were term "ex-militants, militants, touts".

As such the state government accused the Police CP for allowing "hoodlums" to invade the state.Now before this time, the police cp do not stop any one for protesting in the state as long as it is peaceful Even the protest of the youths which were called touts and militants was very peaceful.

It is based on this accusation against the CP that he decided that there should be no more protest match again because any protest match in favour of the government is accepted and anyone against the government they will say it is the CP, President that is sponsoring them.

When the CP made that pronoucement, the state government welcomed it because at least no group will make a protest match against the state government. Little did they know, they themselves will want to protest. "those who make the law want to break the law".funny.

Again,they the state government and those not really inform say that the minister of state of education, Chief Wike is the one troubling the state; only because he has refuse to be rubber stamp to the governor as he did four years ago.

Four years ago,Chief Wike was the Chief of staff government house, he was an errand man to the governor doing all the good and bad deals, taking up political opponent, seizing houses and revoking the C of O of this houses once it is learnt that the house was used by opposition to hold meeting. The police CP was intimidating political opponents, so called touts were used to intimidate voters on election days.Hmmmmm....all this happened in Rivers State

Now no more rubber stamp and their is crisis.

Dear nairalanders, let us analysis this issues with wisdom.As long as i am concern Rivers State is peaceful as against the call by some politicians saying the state is not peaceful

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by Toktee(m): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
emmysenior: Mr Amaechi! My friend will always say "If you find yourself having problems with too many people consistently, reexamine yourself"

Perhaps, you should check your arrogant character. Abi na only you be Governor for Naija? Why are the rest not haunted?

My two cents.
Sharrap,is like u are a kid,but if at all you happen to be a matured man then, u lack direct thinking my friend,Ameachi does not have problems with people,is pdp that is fighting ameachi,abi are u blind,can you tell anybody here that care to know how aneachi won his way to government house in 2011,if u cannot cos of ur small memory card i will advice u to sharrrrap
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
Bt y is my man Amechi finding the winds y? My co.alumni member i did nt expect u to be piking quarells like a woman. Pls my senior colleague sort urself out. Pls
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
My dear senior colleague in the alumni pls stop fighting the wind and sort urself out
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by DeGenius3(m): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
Sincere Bigot: naija don tire me

really then what will you do about it?
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by phantom(m): 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
you are proud to be an akwa ibomit BUT you live in PH..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by todayguest(m): 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
zuggy: Amaechi remember late Okadigbo how he died from the police teargas during a rally which the police refused given approval. He and Buhari were bent on going ahead, today he is late and buhari enjoing his life, while he's wife in the senate. Dont fight the powers that be, especially an ambitious police boss that is desperately trying to please his ogas at the top
You are right.And naija will still go on!
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by TheMatrix3: 11:44am On Jun 27, 2013
Any more questions?

Oga please na talk sense: If a party does wrong, are u obliged to fold ur hands and support their wrong doing? wether Wrongly contested or not, he won the NGF elections and PDP JANGled a puppet as the new chairman in a forum that is not a PDP organization. Also tell me, since when did holding secret political meetings become unacceptable in politics? go search all the possible meanings of "POLITCKING"
Re: Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP by stineb1: 11:45am On Jun 27, 2013
xykms101: Handwork of an uneducated first lady. You should tell that fat frog, amoeba, English murderer, ex kpof kpof seller and bass voice to mind her business and stick to the kitchen where she belongs. This is the game of Men not for a dullard stinking pvssy.

She was so angry that amaechi didnot welcome her when she was on her senseless lavish holiday to the state.

E be like say this woman don give jona wrapper collect trouser.
Can you tell that to your mother? Irresponsible fellow! I pity your lineage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Females Top Table Of Military Recruits / Shettima Donates N20million To Civilian JTF Members / Dickson Signs Bill For Bayelsa Lawmakers’ Life Pension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.