Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,190 members, 7,970,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:52 PM

JTF Sets Adulterated Diesel Tanker Ablaze In Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Sets Adulterated Diesel Tanker Ablaze In Imo (6568 Views)

Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers / Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto / Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Sets Adulterated Diesel Tanker Ablaze In Imo by Ijawboi(m): 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
Make I go continue to dey jack my pharmacology...

Med student tins..
Re: JTF Sets Adulterated Diesel Tanker Ablaze In Imo by arabanibaba: 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
ijawboi you just want attention, hope u are happy now that u got one from me, nonsense boi
Re: JTF Sets Adulterated Diesel Tanker Ablaze In Imo by devour129: 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
Lord Naya: I have noticed that any bad news from the SE makes it to the front page rapidly while the numerous evils and crimes from the South West are rapidly hidden or deleted. The mods in Nairaland are very bias. The federal government should close down this website in order to stop the continious seed of hatred sowed in this site among the youths facilitated by biad mod.
does it matter ? corruption is corruption why do you bring in tribalism ? do0 you want some cheese and crackers to go with that whine ? ogogoro man
Re: JTF Sets Adulterated Diesel Tanker Ablaze In Imo by Ijawboi(m): 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
arabanibaba: ijawboi you just want attention, hope u are happy now that u got one from me, nonsense boi
mumu, who yu be?? If them say make I pick between attention from you and make mad man wave me, I go pick the mad man.. Who know you?
Re: JTF Sets Adulterated Diesel Tanker Ablaze In Imo by Simulacrum(m): 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
Lord Naya: I have noticed that any bad news from the SE makes it to the front page rapidly while the numerous evils and crimes from the South West are rapidly hidden or deleted. The mods in Nairaland are very bias. >>The federal government should close down this website<< in order to stop the continious seed of hatred sowed in this site among the youths facilitated by biad mod.
Bro dont cut Seun's heart with this your comment oo.. Infact you risk a ban.
Re: JTF Sets Adulterated Diesel Tanker Ablaze In Imo by danNaija: 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
More power to JTF... dem dey try no be small. cool
Re: JTF Sets Adulterated Diesel Tanker Ablaze In Imo by Kenny4lyfe(m): 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
Good job from the JTF!
But must we contribute to the FURTHER DEPLETION OF THE OZONE LAYER all because we wanna get rid of this stuffs! Na so them NDLEA take pile marijuana (IGBO) up the other day setting it ablaze while everyone in that environment systematically inhales the smoke! grin grin grin
It's high time we find a better way of getting rid of this stuff jooorrrr!!!

AFTER NOW THEM GO SAY ACID GO FALL AS RAIN mtchewww....
Re: JTF Sets Adulterated Diesel Tanker Ablaze In Imo by muchyblink(m): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2013
Op, are u on weed? Remove Imo there sharperly
Re: JTF Sets Adulterated Diesel Tanker Ablaze In Imo by MaziJero: 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2013
adulterated or childerated they should have first tested the diesel before setting it ablaze.naija uniform men always eager to create news
Re: JTF Sets Adulterated Diesel Tanker Ablaze In Imo by yame014: 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
I sometimes wonder if this country has any environmental laws. How can they burn a tanker load of adulterated diesel? can't the diesel be fractionated and the components separated? i wonder who advices the JTF to burn down the tanker. mtchewww....so so hazardous!!!
Re: JTF Sets Adulterated Diesel Tanker Ablaze In Imo by greatestman(m): 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
I reserve my comment. before my. Oga at the top said another
Re: JTF Sets Adulterated Diesel Tanker Ablaze In Imo by Exodus2k(m): 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
This thread looks somehow, Imo and Akwaibom is not the same and it is not from a reliable source[color=#000099][/color]
Re: JTF Sets Adulterated Diesel Tanker Ablaze In Imo by skyfall: 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
Good job, JTF. I hope you'll go and set fire to all the adulterated politicians in Abuja too very soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State / Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) / Nigeria’s Trade Surplus Hits N6.95 Trillion In Q2 2024 As Import Weakens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.