Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,371 members, 7,964,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:50 PM

Problem - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Problem (680 Views)

Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates / JAMB Closing Date Of Change Of Course/institution For 2015 / JAMB Change Of Course/institution Form For 2013 Now on Sale, Click Here To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem by Kendzyma(m): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
How to extract email addresses from yellowpages with just one click.

I dnt know if you guys already know about it, but there's this amazing pc app called "Reoon yellow pages scrapper,this app scraps through pages of yellow pages to extract emails for you.

To get started, you download the app using the link below..

w w w.Reoon.c o m/download-yellowpages-scraper/
(Remove the spaces in www and com)
Note: the free version only scrap just one page for you but the primium version scraps unlimited pages for just $15/month...

Also make sure you have a vpn installed because the app will need it to access yellowpages since Nigerians arnt allowed to..

After downloading, increase you page limit to any amount you want(given you already upgraded to the premium version)

Lets say you want to search for emails of plumbers in austin..there are two ways... to do that

1 Enter yellowpages and search the the services and city and copy the link of the first page then past it in the box to start scapping
(Check first pics below)

Or input it manually in the box below to start,
(Check second picture)

When the scraping is completed, "running" will change to "completed"(third pix) once its done and you can then save as csv.. that's all....

The beauty about this app is that it also craws their website to scrap their mails ... it also supports extraction of emails from yelp if you have a .uk.. domain name

So those that dnt have the time to start searching for mails can easily use this app to scrap all the mails for their geo domains and keep in a csv file then use streak to import and outbound easily..

I was able to scrap mails for about 50 of my geo domains within two days and got more than 70,000 emails all stored in a CSV file.

Found this app 5 days ago and outbounded like 5 domains with the mail it generated and two got sold, so the mails it spits out are Truely from yellow pag
Enjoy.

Re: Problem by fabby26(m): 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2013
Kendzyma: guysz...want u to elp out...changd my cours and institution a lng tim ago bt dnt av tim to print it out..bt wen i printd my jamb result 2day ,i saw oau and d course i changd to...bt wen i printd my jamb registration slip...i saw my forma institution...dats uni ibadan...op diz nt a problem and is it my jamb result and jamb registration slip or only d jamb result i will tenda wen gng 4 oau pume? [color=]guysz...want u to elp out...changd my cours and institution a lng tim ago bt dnt av tim to print it out..bt wen i printd my jamb result 2day ,i saw oau and d course i changd to...bt wen i printd my jamb registration slip...i saw my forma institution...dats uni ibadan...op diz nt a problem and is it my jamb result and jamb registration slip or only d jamb result i will tenda wen gng 4 oau pume? [/color]guysz...want u to elp out...changd my cours and institution a lng tim ago bt dnt av tim to print it out..bt wen i printd my jamb result 2day ,i saw oau and d course i changd to...bt wen i printd my jamb registration slip...i saw my forma institution...dats uni ibadan...op diz nt a problem and is it my jamb result and jamb registration slip or only d jamb result i will tenda wen gng 4 oau pume?

You keep on repeating the same thing. There's no problem with that, the change of course is to reflect in your jamb result, which is what you will tender during your PUME, the jamb registration form is of no value except during registration process of which it had served its purpose. So that should not worry you at all. You're major concern should be how to pass your PUME.
Re: Problem by Kendzyma(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
Re: Problem by Kendzyma(m): 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
fabby26:

You keep on repeating the same thing. There's no problem with that, the change of course is to reflect in your jamb result, which is what you will tender during your PUME, the jamb registration form is of no value except during registration process of which it had served its purpose. So that should not worry you at all. You're major concern should be how to pass your PUME.
waw...fanks guy..realy apreciat dat*sigh*

(1) (Reply)

Laugh Joint / Ican Lecture Venue In Kano State / Federal Students Threaten To Shut Down Private Universities Over ASUU Strike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.