Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,367 members, 7,947,606 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

Have You Just Been Raped?were You Raped By That Uncle?report Here - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Just Been Raped?were You Raped By That Uncle?report Here (1044 Views)

Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) / I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl / Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Just Been Raped?were You Raped By That Uncle?report Here by BabaLuku1(m): 3:27pm On May 13, 2008
I feel sorry for the young urns that were raped.Nothing could explain away the hurt and psycological defeat they feel afterwards.Please share your experience here if you have been raped or molested sexually as a young adult or child.Not for adults please!!!!!!!Share the way you feel and I Baba Luku d plumber might be able to wake up your inner strength from its slumber.It wasn't your fault,don't be convinced other wise.Not even provocative dressing should instigate a rape!!!Don't judge yourself and please never suffer in silence to cover that cousin or devilsh Uncle.A rape can simply be defined as an animalistic attack made by an evil person on the innocence of the Innocent,not just of the physical,but also mentally.

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy: 7 Yr Old Shoots Friend To Death. / How Police Busted UK's Biggest Cybercrime Case / Ritualists Behead A 16 Year-old Groundnut Seller In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.