Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,181 members, 7,967,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:39 PM

Follow Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Follow Him (597 Views)

Why Didn't Solomon Follow His Own Advice On Women? / Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? / Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow Him by texanomaly(f): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
I know that Christ lives. He is my savior, my redeemer. I know that He gave his life for me. I know that He loves me. I have felt that love all my life. Even in times when I know I did not deserve it. He loves me. He comforts me. He justifies me. He will never leave me. He is my friend, my brother, my confidant and my Lord. I will praise Him all my days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aup9M5HZawI

1 Like

Re: Follow Him by SpicyMimi(f): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
He Lovesssssss me tooo! And i feel so sorry for all my sins, i pray He forgives me. I dont deserve His Love, but here i am enjoying the comfort of that wonderful Love He has for me. Thank You Jesus for Loving me, my Family and Friends.
Re: Follow Him by texanomaly(f): 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
SpicyMimi: He Lovesssssss me tooo! And i feel so sorry for all my sins, i pray He forgives me. I dont deserve His Love, but here i am enjoying the comfort of that wonderful Love He has for me. Thank You Jesus for Loving me, my Family and Friends.
I just love u SpicyMimi, my 6ta in Christ!
Re: Follow Him by SpicyMimi(f): 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
texanomaly:
I just love u SpicyMimi, my 6ta in Christ!
Thanks sooo much! Love u too, my sister in Christ! Please keep the inspirational write-ups coming! smiley
Re: Follow Him by Debeloved87(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
Thank God for his love upon you and i...
Re: Follow Him by texanomaly(f): 2:19am On Jun 28, 2013
Debeloved87: Thank God for his love upon you and i...
Amen to that. Thanks
Re: Follow Him by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2013
please change your name to FollowGod...it will help you.
Re: Follow Him by texanomaly(f): 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2013
Aggrippa: please change your name to FollowGod...it will help you.
Are you addressing me?
Re: Follow Him by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2013
texanomaly:
Are you addressing me?
think its you, am not so sure...am confident, without an atom of doubt, that this was specially designed for the OP.
Re: Follow Him by texanomaly(f): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
Aggrippa:
think its you, am not so sure...am confident, without an atom of doubt, that this was specially designed for the OP.
Hahahahaha! I like your sense of humor. So, what's wrong with my name?

(1) (Reply)

Is Jesus God / Moderator Stop Abusing Our Sensibility / Why Do Christians Mostly Prefer To Worship Dead Humans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.