Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,628 members, 7,882,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:18 PM

Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan (20396 Views)

Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting / Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting / PDP Governors, Opposition Shun Jang’s NGF Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
ALTRUTH:

U're too st.upid to understand dat we are talking abt our president here. Vulture!
i keep wondering if his/her dad will do better than Jonathan
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by carzola(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
Please give me tooth d presidential dina meat was too strong tank you... dont 4get to give Ameachi d left over bones..
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by Miliky231(m): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
Imagine that! He knew there were going to be a mid-term dinner party today & planned a meeting.What a way of seeking to be noticed!!!
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by erayo2GCA(m): 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
ifihearam: A child that gives his mother sleepless nights will also be awake all through the night. Amaechi you are a coward,why must you cancel or postpone it? a fool you are and will remain,since you have openly challenged his excellency the most powerful man in africa,then you should be ready for the repercussions after all,"he who buys ant infested firewood should be ready for the meeting of the lizards.

Amaechi we are out to phuck you up and there is no one that will help you not even your useless praise singers,ask ibori.

bros, pls who is the president of Nigeria?
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by erayo2GCA(m): 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
ceejay4real: Amaechi is a BIG FOOL! He shd stop undermining d authority of d President and go give d gud pple of Rivers State d dividends of democracy 4 wc dey elected him. PERIOD!!!

Bros, do we have a president in this country? I thought it's all man for himself in Nigeria. No water from anywhere, we use borehole. No power, we use generator. No job for the youth, they are trooping out of the country and doing all sorts of things to survive in foreign land. No security of lives and properties. The roads are traps. Corruption is the pillar of the nation..If you say there is a president in this country and you are supporting him, YOUR LIFE WILL BE AS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by carzola(m): 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
erayo2GCA:

Bros, do we have a president in this country? I thought it's all man for himself in Nigeria. No water from anywhere, we use borehole. No power, we use generator. No job for the youth, they are trooping out of the country and doing all sorts of things to survive in foreign land. No security of lives and properties. The roads are traps. Corruption is the pillar of the nation..If you say there is a president in this country and you are supporting him, YOUR LIFE WILL BE AS NIGERIA
how old are u?
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by BrightCar: 11:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
omiobo: Good move!
RUBBISHT
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
figment232: For your information Amaechi`s meeting was held today and it was only 15 govs that attended meeting today
Bros, na for CNN you watch the news or na London dem hold the meeting or you are guessing..!Ahhh..

1 Like

Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by BrightCar: 12:09am On Jun 27, 2013
Eko Ile: I's seriously liking this Amaechi guy, he's a master chess player and he keeps the game going while ridiculing Jonathan with every move.

Jonathan is just too dumb to see the game plan hence clueless making dumb moves and end up receiving the negative and bad publicity with every encounter. Amaechi draws him out and instead of staying above the fray as the president and looking presidential, he sticks his neck out like a dummy and collects bad publicity in return.

So far, Amaechi is winning and Jonathan is losing, even his wife's foolish errand and adventure in Rivers end up smearing and ridiculing him hence calling the bingo back inside his aso rock cage.

A common state governor is jerking the foolish and dumb president around like bingo..... smh

PSYCHIATRIST DOCTORS ARE WAITING TO RE-EXAMINE AND FIX UR MENDULLA OBLONGATA, PLS GO ITS FREE, ANY DELAY MAYBE TOO DANGEROUS.
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by Yorubaman40: 12:38am On Jun 27, 2013
Eko Ile:

I'm not asking you to insult anybody, just stating that we are all entitled to our opinion insult or no insult.

If you respect GEJ because his your president and because his policies affects your daily life, but others are entitled to different opinions based on his policies and their negative effects on their lives. Me personally,

I deeply see him and his policies as nothing but gross insult and unbearable burden on me and many millions of other Nigerians and the fact that insulting this man is not limited to NL, it's right their on the streets of Nigeria, it's on FB right their on his page, it's on twitter and basically everywhere, even the speaker of the Nigerian NAS and the 3rd man in line just yesterday lambasted and insulted him openly on the floor of NAS so what you are complaining about here on NL sounds very very meager.

It's very obvious that the man deserves whatever insults he gets because Nigerians put him in office to take care of the millions of problems facing us and make our lives better, but not to keep engaging in petty and endless squabbles and fight with everybody like a damn market woman with nothing better to do, at least market women still sells and make profit, but what are we gaining from all his silly animosities against the same people he swore to serve and protect?

How is all the endless noise and fixation on NGF helping the average Nigerian? Is this part of his job duties and description? The man is obviously not respecting himself so he derives every insult he gets..

Bottom line, feel free to express yourself including your respect and admiration for the man, but let others express their opposite views too insult or no insult.

See u ! You think u can get to Jonathan by insulting him. It shows how short-sighted some Nigerians are. After u have rained all insults on ur President on a forum viewed by foreigners all over d world, why will they not call u names - apes that live on trees,monkeys and so on.Every time u insult your country's president u are insulting yourself,becos he represents u in d comity of nations for as long as he holds d office. Next time u are Hearthrow Airport and whites castige u and push their probes into ur ass looking for nothing,just dont complain becos u have told them on nairaland how "useless" u people(nigerians) are. There is a difference between criticizing and passing insults. Insults only put d one being insulted on d defensive but constructive criticism brings out d best in most people.Moreover,the fact that other people are doing something does not justify u doing same.Americans and Britons fiercely criticize their leaders not insult them. Or maybe Nigerias problem is not only that of bad leadership but also that of dis-oriented uneducated/misapplied university graduates who think they have arrived.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 27, 2013
Eko Ile:

I'm not asking you to insult anybody, just stating that we are all entitled to our opinion insult or no insult.

If you respect GEJ because his your president and because his policies affects your daily life, but others are entitled to different opinions based on his policies and their negative effects on their lives. Me personally,

I deeply see him and his policies as nothing but gross insult and unbearable burden on me and many millions of other Nigerians and the fact that insulting this man is not limited to NL, it's right their on the streets of Nigeria, it's on FB right their on his page, it's on twitter and basically everywhere, even the speaker of the Nigerian NAS and the 3rd man in line just yesterday lambasted and insulted him openly on the floor of NAS so what you are complaining about here on NL sounds very very meager.

It's very obvious that the man deserves whatever insults he gets because Nigerians put him in office to take care of the millions of problems facing us and make our lives better, but not to keep engaging in petty and endless squabbles and fight with everybody like a damn market woman with nothing better to do, at least market women still sells and make profit, but what are we gaining from all his silly animosities against the same people he swore to serve and protect?

How is all the endless noise and fixation on NGF helping the average Nigerian? Is this part of his job duties and description? The man is obviously not respecting himself so he derives every insult he gets..

Bottom line, feel free to express yourself including your respect and admiration for the man, but let others express their opposite views too insult or no insult.

I sincerely could not believe u wrote this Sir, I mean, u r better than this guy, come on! Well, like you said: it's ur opinion. But plz know it's too de-basing.
I'm not holding brief for GEJ, but stooping so low to insult him here on issues you're clearly ignorant of is not for people in your class. Plz stop it!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by EkoIle1: 12:54am On Jun 27, 2013
Gabbysky:
I sincerely could not believe u wrote this Sir, I mean, u r better than this guy, come on! Well, like you said: it's ur opinion. But plz know it's too de-basing.
I'm not holding brief for GEJ, but stooping so low to insult him here on issues you're clearly ignorant of is not for people in your class. Plz stop it!

Yorubaman40:
See u ! You think u can get to Jonathan by insulting him. It shows how short-sighted some Nigerians are. After u have rained all insults on ur President on a forum viewed by foreigners all over d world, why will they not call u names - apes that live on trees,monkeys and so on.Every time u insult your country's president u are insulting yourself,becos he represents u in d comity of nations for as long as he holds d office. Next time u are Hearthrow Airport and whites castige u and push their probes into ur ass looking for nothing,just dont complain becos u have told them on nairaland how "useless" u people(nigerians) are. There is a difference between criticizing and passing insults. Insults only put d one being insulted on d defensive but constructive criticism brings out d best in most people.Moreover,the fact that other people are doing something does not justify u doing same.Americans and Britons fiercely criticize their leaders not insult them. Or maybe Nigerias problem is not only that of bad leadership but also that of dis-oriented uneducated/misapplied university graduates who think they have arrived.

BrightCar: PSYCHIATRIST DOCTORS ARE WAITING TO RE-EXAMINE AND FIX UR MENDULLA OBLONGATA, PLS GO ITS FREE, ANY DELAY MAYBE TOO DANGEROUS.

phapi:
Pls can't u be rational 4 once,REMEMBER ya PAY MASTERS will definitely dump u 4 anoda brilliant re*tadant when dy exhaust u

I must say @ diz junction that even ya MASTERS whu pays u to ridicule GEJ stiil go to prostrate 4 contracts. It baffles mi hw u take it upon ya urself to insult diz MAN

This MAN*GEJ* is far above AMECHI so he can't fight poowers above him or else......

Nnanna224: I am quite convinced that if brains were dyna.mite, the two racoons by the monikers eko.ile and dayok.anu won't have enuf to blow their bigoted ar.ses out of a groundnut shell!

ALTRUTH:

Silly lunatic. Good 4 nothing with ur head full of goat urine. Make sure u eat some dog sh.it tonight 'cos dat's wot cretins frm d gutter like u eat. Treachrous vulture.

I don't know why you annoying pests and dullards overate your meager importance just like the other dullard aka Jonathan Abdul El Reterdeen. You clowns obviously drink from the same dullard syndrome related village well.

I wish there's a dullard repellant spray to get rid of you clowns and buggers and even your cassava bread aso rock dullard...

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by GOLIDIVA: 1:14am On Jun 27, 2013
Eko Ile:

I don't know why you annoying pests and dullards overate your meager importance just like the other dullard aka Jonathan Abdul El Reterdeen. You clowns obviously drink from the same dullard syndrome related village well.

I wish there's a dullard repellant spray to get rid of you clowns and buggers and even your cassava bread aso rock dullard...
It kills more slowly than cigarates and the way I'm seeing it, its got its claws on you like cancer nibbling at you gently and slowly too! Its called HATE! What I dn't understand is why you've embraced it so passionately like you can't do without it?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by realone2012: 1:50am On Jun 27, 2013
akpomeme: Ameachi should tell the truth. No governor will attend.
which truth is that?
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by bashydemy(m): 1:54am On Jun 27, 2013
Nice move by Ameachi, I think he have a good adviser and also think about what could happen and also playing maturity. He cacel the meeting so that governors can attend the presidential dinner so GEJ wont say Ameachi divide is dinner with his meeting. Tomorrow is another day.
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by barika2011(m): 2:03am On Jun 27, 2013
emk4lif:
You obviously don't like GEJ..yes but here you are above praising amaechi for being matura and yet you show your immaturity daily pouring disgusting invectives and insults on the president...almost as if you have a personal beef with him....can't you criticize constructively and rationally..I guess hate has blinded your sense of reasoning
Story story
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by Nobody: 2:38am On Jun 27, 2013
Dis man na strong man oooooo
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by Mogidi: 3:36am On Jun 27, 2013
Lets get this story in perspective here. The President scheduled a meeting and to become relevant Amaechi also called a meeting.

At the 11th hour Amaechi bows out of his meeting, complaining of headache.

[size=16pt]POWER PASS POWER[/size] End of story.
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by mastroesco(m): 5:18am On Jun 27, 2013
akpomeme:

Please point of correction this event has been schedule long before NGF election. If you don't understand the workings of the president's schedule you should ask.

Its not true. Investigate and you will see the NGF fixed theirs first. Gej just wanna know the governors on his camp.
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by sultanemerald(m): 5:52am On Jun 27, 2013
lol. on nairaland everyone is a politician and claims to know all things about nigeria's politics.

whether you support because you are informed or misinformed. you insults or your taking sides with anyone starts and ends on here.

insults are just the weapon of the weak.
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:05am On Jun 27, 2013
emk4lif:
You obviously don't like GEJ..yes but here you are above praising amaechi for being matura and yet you show your immaturity daily pouring disgusting invectives and insults on the president...almost as if you have a personal beef with him....can't you criticize constructively and rationally..I guess hate has blinded your sense of reasoning
You mean every progressive Nigeria that is not happy with the spate of corruption, abuse of power, and the style of governance of GEJ is angryhaving personal beef with him? With people like you Nigeria is going no where.
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by Alxmyr(m): 6:46am On Jun 27, 2013
mastroesco:

Its not true. Investigate and you will see the NGF fixed theirs first. Gej just wanna know the governors on his camp.

Who fixed it first?
A dinner that has 2 Presidents from Africa and the deputy Prime Minister of Zimbabwe in attendance would not have been fixed in less than 3 days.

The truth is that Amaechi and his minders played into the gallery and made a big fool of themselves. Amaechi knew most of the governors in the opposition and that are behind him will jump at the opportunity to go to Aso Rock, hence to stay relevant, he announced a meeting on same day and same time.
I watch the event live on TV, none of the governors' attendance would have made any difference. None of them was giving any role to play nor given recognition apart from the usual calling of the state they represented.
When Osun state deputy was not called, she protested fast.

You can't fight the presidency and GEJ is too skilful to contend with.
As clueless as many of you said he is, he demystified many of the power thirsty men around.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by Rilikoko(m): 6:51am On Jun 27, 2013
akpomeme:

Please point of correction this event has been schedule long before NGF election. If you don't understand the workings of the president's schedule you should ask.

And everybody knos dat d NGF meeting holds a day before d NEC meeting once in every month....u see?!
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by deletrue: 7:23am On Jun 27, 2013
To all of you who do know the difference between a senior and junior are regarded as those who either do not have seniors in their communities; homes or do not know the meaning of senior. Jona is not only senior to Ameachi but also the president of this country. What is the problem if Ameachi should give due respect to the president?
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by skeletine(m): 7:34am On Jun 27, 2013
EmperorSeal: I wasn't brought up to insult those older than I am talk more of an elected leader whose every move and policy affects my daily life and may as well shape my future whether I like it or not.
I also understand that their are foreigners who are members of this forum who may not see this funny, I beg you and ur co travellers who are bent on raining insults on mr president to pause for a while and think about the impressions you are giving them. My bible doesn't support me to insult my leaders but that I should pray for them instead, I have so many reasons why I should insult them as well but my morals wouldn't allow me go so low.
That doesn't in anyway stop us from criticising their policies that are not cool with us but it has to be constructive.
......GEJ's meeting has been scheduled to take place today even before the ngf's election and I see no reason why amaechi should go ahead and also fix today for his meeting with some selected governors "as far as am concern, there is nothing like nigeria governor's forum". Its a disbanded house with two leaders and divided followers and not even a court of law can force any governor to belong to an association he doesn't deem fit to be part of. God bless Nigeria
I see you weren't brought up to insult elders but I see your momma taught you the very rudiments of lying and usurping. If your logic teaches you that 16>19=disbandment then your parents deserve an award. Nobody is forcing anyone to belong to any asociation but when you lose an election in which you wilfully participated, it is only fair to accept defeat and not to bring down the house coz you failed. Oga, please reconfirm from your folks if really this was the values they preached.
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by viktuur(m): 8:02am On Jun 27, 2013
IT is a lie, a ruse, they came together there were only 13 governors in attendance out of the suppose 19 that voted for him, it was there that they now decided to go for the dinner that was planned over 9 months ago. President of Liberia , Malawi, prime minister of Zimbabwe e.t.c.were in attendance.where this people invited 3 days ago? he chose the date to slight the president but when they realise the attendance was poor, now reverted.
Haba policians are taking nigerians for a ride
http://www.punchng.com/news/amaechi-jang-others-attend-jonathans-dinner/
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by Shantyken(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2013
y are we taking panadol for some people's pains,in d past issues like dis happened n d people involved still get along so don't be suprise wat wil b d outcome of dis tussle b/w ameachi n GEJ at d end.mayb presido is using him to knw his political enemies in pursuit of his 2015 ambition knwing dat ameachi is frm d same political zone with d presido
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 27, 2013
Eko Ile:

My heartfelt Sympathy goes to your relative... If only this forum is not a faceless forum, i'd not have hesitated to condemn a crate of coke bottles on your brainless head.
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by ebioloye1: 8:18am On Jun 27, 2013
Good Decision from the Governor of River State and the Authentic Chairman NGF!
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by ddeola: 8:33am On Jun 27, 2013
The Nigerian situation demands serious brain-storming and not dinners upon dinners where billions will be wasted for nothing. He has divided the governors already so why pretend there is a calm when there isn't. The only way out is for GEJ and his anti-democratic fellows to disband the GEJ-governors'forum headed by the tired Jang and then broker peace between them. He should stop wasting time because even America has labelled Nija as unstable democracy because of such acts by GEJ and his cohorts.

By the grace of God, "never again" shall unserious elements make it to Aso rock as from 2015.
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 27, 2013
@ddeola: Get used to it, GEJ isn't leaving Aso Rock anytime soon until 2019. If you are not satisfied, pls hug transformer... Or better go to america and leave Nigeria for us. It's Fresh Air till Arsenal win two straight Champions League titles
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by ebioloye1: 8:40am On Jun 27, 2013
A man with a large heart as Amaechi will always remain my man. He bears no grudge but disagree with whomsoever base on principle. Can you imagine the effect of what he just did and how that must have defeated Jonathan's game plan? He is always ahead of whatever plans of Jonathan's advisers, beating them all the time in their foolish plans. OMG, i love this man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Backs Lawan , Akume , Gbajabiamila For Top Posts / Photos From Nigerian Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja Today / Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.