Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,731 members, 7,965,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:19 PM

Someone Said I Will Make A Good Professional Blogger! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Someone Said I Will Make A Good Professional Blogger! (781 Views)

Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. / 21 Death-defying Photos That Will Make Your Heart Skip A Beat! / What's Something Someone Said To You That Made You... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Said I Will Make A Good Professional Blogger! by onila(f): 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
smiley

what do u think

they said I might be even more successful than Linda Ikeji if I start
Re: Someone Said I Will Make A Good Professional Blogger! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
believe him @ your own risks
Re: Someone Said I Will Make A Good Professional Blogger! by onila(f): 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: believe him @ your own risks
sharrap! yr opinions dnt matter
Re: Someone Said I Will Make A Good Professional Blogger! by Afam4eva(m): 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2013
Did he see anything that warranted the vote of confidence?
Re: Someone Said I Will Make A Good Professional Blogger! by Swaggot00(m): 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
that someone na for dream u see am? grin

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Will Make A Good Professional Blogger! by ayobase(m): 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
I think you can with ur rate of eclectic threads!

But, do u think u WILL?
Re: Someone Said I Will Make A Good Professional Blogger! by oshobar(m): 8:27am On Jun 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I Will Make A Good Professional Blogger! by Freiburger(m): 10:11am On Jun 27, 2013
onila: smiley

what do u think

It all still comes down to your personal decision and not other people's opinion, If blogging is where your passion is, what are you waiting for? you can hardly fail while doing what your heart beats for, because there is always a room for new innovations.
Goodluck Onila.
Re: Someone Said I Will Make A Good Professional Blogger! by ITbomb(m): 10:28am On Jun 27, 2013
I looked at blogs and I see much sillier topics than what you post here.
- Emeka wore red pant to concert, IK is pregnant (so?), See what Ngozi wore etc - and I thought to myself if people are actually reading these then Onila should be making millions. I serious here angry.
But on a lighter note, when you put the blog up consider this as your first post. "I love listening to my neighbour moaning when she is with her bf - A true live story". or "This Chinese man say I am the sweetest girl of all the girls he has sampled" grin grin
Re: Someone Said I Will Make A Good Professional Blogger! by CrazyMan(m): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2013
onila: smiley

what do u think

Question is you ready to give up your normal lifestyle and become a busy body (poking your nose into other people's affairs.) Do you really have time for that shit?
Re: Someone Said I Will Make A Good Professional Blogger! by HomesOfLife(m): 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
CrazyMan:
Question is you ready to give up your normal lifestyle and become a busy body (poking your nose into other people's affairs.) Do you really have time for that shit?
You dont have to be a busy body or the paparazzi to be a blogger, Just follow your heart and let it lead you to your own pattern of blogging. Remember, your unique pattern is what would set you apart.
oshobar: Onila trust me you'll make a very successful blogger, I only come to nairaland for two reasons, business and Onila's silly topics. You only need the charisma to make people always want to hear what next you're gonna say. You should nurture your gift, bloggers are the next most successful marketiing tools.

Pls contact me if you need any form of assistance.
I blog too and airtel pays me monthly per click.
My email is babs_realty@yahoo.com, babsrealtyandoil@gmail.com
Phone: 08107024162
www.homesoflife..com
www.nairaland.com/homesoflife
Nice one there
Re: Someone Said I Will Make A Good Professional Blogger! by HomesOfLife(m): 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
CrazyMan:
You dont have to be a busy body or the paparazzi to be a blogger, Just follow your heart and let it lead you to your own pattern of blogging. Remember, your unique pattern is what would set you apart.
oshobar: Onila trust me you'll make a very successful blogger, I only come to nairaland for two reasons, business and Onila's silly topics. You only need the charisma to make people always want to hear what next you're gonna say. You should nurture your gift, bloggers are the next most successful marketiing tools.

Pls contact me if you need any form of assistance.
I blog too and airtel pays me monthly per click.
My email is babs_realty@yahoo.com, babsrealtyandoil@gmail.com
Phone: 08107024162
www.homesoflife..com
www.nairaland.com/homesoflife
Nice one there

(1) (Reply)

What's On Your Mind? / REVEALED !!! How APC Machineries Control Nairaland / 2010 SIWES Fund Paid Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.