Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,555 members, 7,941,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

This Could Be Bigger Than Facebook! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / This Could Be Bigger Than Facebook! (407 Views)

A Network Bigger Than Both Facebook And Amazon / Discover The Ancient Secret Of Getting Your P.enis Bigger And Longer! / You Want A Bigger Bum Bum - Maca Root In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Could Be Bigger Than Facebook! by herbalife24: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
I've been working behind the scenes on a new social network that's about to launch.
It's already growing at the speed of Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!
You have to see the concept to understand why. But once you get it, you'll see this could change your life forever.
Check it out here... http://www.startmyripple.com/blitzlink/Jfe0RwP0nxa4yfAdzbBYWx0Q5QbzRhUM1PhS4VKWApw%3D
Watch the video and then create your account. I can't tell you too much more until your inside, so create your free account now then let me know and I can explain how it all works!
Thanks,
Nemanja Divjak
P.S. Almost 900,000 people have already joined, and it hasn't even gone live yet! Come see what all of the buzz is about:
http://www.startmyripple.com/blitzlink/Jfe0RwP0nxa4yfAdzbBYWx0Q5QbzRhUM1PhS4VKWApw%3D

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Have a Coldroom for Sale? / Discover How To Legally Make Over N50,000 Monthly From Home / Web Surfing Redefined With The New All Winner Android Tab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.