Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,019 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:33 AM

Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support (16785 Views)

Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Nelson Mandela Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 27, 2013
The reality of being MORTAL BEINGS. He's 94 for Gods sake. Let them say Goodbye and Let Him Go...

[b][/b]LAST BULLET: [i][/i] NELSON MANDELA, A renowed world leader has been in critical condition for two weeks and he remains hospitalised in Pretora, South Africa.But in my Country, a Local Government Chairman catches a cold and is on the next flight to London for Check-Up.
Sad.
Get Well Mandella...or RIP

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by olaplus170(m): 7:04am On Jun 27, 2013
the great Madiba, you remain the father of Africa...the hero goes home!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by 419forlife: 7:12am On Jun 27, 2013
Centdonald1: He's 94 for Gods sake. Let them say Goodbye and Let Him Go...

Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by swizz01(m): 7:15am On Jun 27, 2013
Wish him †ђξ best n fast recovery...@Mandela

A legend among legends
A hero among heroes
†ђξ man don try wela...na God hand e situation dey bt ♏έ neva wan make e die yet!!!

XHOSA MANDELA...!#
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by swizz01(m): 7:17am On Jun 27, 2013
Centdonald1: The reality of being MORTAL BEINGS. He's 94 for Gods sake. Let them say Goodbye and Let Him Go...

[b][/b]LAST BULLET: [i][/i] NELSON MANDELA, A renowed world leader has been in critical condition for two weeks and he remains hospitalised in Pretora, South Africa.But in my Country, a Local Government Chairman catches a cold and is on the next flight to London for Check-Up.
Sad.
Get Well Mandella...or RIP

=D =D ♒ђåª•ђåª•ђåª♒=D =D
=D =D ♒ђåª•ђåª•ђåª♒=D =D
=D =D ♒ђåª•ђåª•ђåª♒=D =D grin
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 27, 2013
I Dey See Danger, Wahala dey.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by buoye1(m): 7:23am On Jun 27, 2013
God hlp him........If nt ,RIP
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by omeiza50: 7:44am On Jun 27, 2013
Gud to hear
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by sylve11: 7:52am On Jun 27, 2013
May the God of ur heart gives u peace Nelson Mandela. cool
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 27, 2013
drake2005:

[b]You talk as if nah God cause the pain or nah White man cause the pain for him life. Stop accusing God for evil inflicted by White people. The same White people who inflicted this pain on him and his country men for years, brought Christianity to Africa for us and We Africans continue to stupidly worship it. Most of us are very Stup$id with lack of ability to reason and think critically. Don't know what is wrong with us.

Now let me address some issues. Why is Mandela made to look like a hero and Mugabe and many other opponents of evil against black nations made to look like villains? To most Africans they are very naive and oblivious about this. Mandela, as many students of history will tell you, never helped the Blacks in South Africa. Yes he championed the cause for the black liberation but when he became president, he sold his people and continued the white agenda. That's why every media in the world always sing praises to his name. Why? He kowtowed to the masters. Had he challenged the white ruling class and continue the black agenda when he came to office, he would have been rubbished, caricatured and destroyed like Mugabe. Go and ask the blacks in South Africa, they are still in wretched condition since the black liberation movement. White still control 80% of their economy. [/b]
wats trash is dis?

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by PassionD(f): 7:56am On Jun 27, 2013
Nelson_Mandela-died_last_nyte_after_his-life-support-was-shut-down.
May_his_heroic_soul-rest_in_peace.-Go-in-peace
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Burger01(m): 8:03am On Jun 27, 2013
cry
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by coolzeal(m): 8:11am On Jun 27, 2013
I don't consider him as a hero just because the media and some people want me to, he went to prison for 27yrs(will celebrate that)but came out and sold his people for noble prize award. Now tell me who run South Africa and who owns the land in the country unlike the old Rhodesia(Zimbabwe) He's a sellout.

3 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by drake2005: 8:15am On Jun 27, 2013
cerebral assain: wats trash is dis?

Judging from your username...cerebral palsy or assain. You couldn't have picked a better username...asinine Neanderthal

It's a trash to you because you have no sense of reasoning. More than 15 people who like it; are sure educated, can reason critically and couldn't care what you think. Go and study my friend...

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by collynzo2(m): 8:17am On Jun 27, 2013
bcomputer101:

What are you saying?

Nobody will beat you if you type in your mothers dialect!

word censor changed the post. You wimm do well to take your advice too because it's 'mother's'.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by ollybosieb: 8:19am On Jun 27, 2013
collynzo2: Bro let's be truthful, If not for those white masters he fought against, he'll be receiving treatment abroad now. The whites developed South Africa, let's get that clear.
You got that right !
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by drake2005: 8:20am On Jun 27, 2013
coolzeal: I don't consider him as a hero just because the media and some people want me to, he went to prison for 27yrs(will celebrate that)but came out and sold his people for noble prize award. Now tell me who run South Africa and who owns the land in the country unlike the old Rhodesia(Zimbabwe) He's a sellout.

Very intelligent brother with sound understanding of history. Knowledge is powerful!

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by dederocs(m): 8:26am On Jun 27, 2013
I pray this great inspiration to humanity finds rest and peace in his last days.
Number1 citizen of the world-the great Madiba-loved by all except the enemies of Mankind,i salute you,i salute your bravery,your steadfastness in the pursuit of freedom and progress for Africans and the entire world.
www.distributenaija..com
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by chakula: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2013
80+years is not easy if the guy want finally to meet with his Lord then fine. Wishing all the best for him.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by jidewin(m): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2013
Horus: Have you ever heard of Uhuru?. According to many South Africans, Nelson Mandela is all that stands in the way of all South African
white people being murdered. Many people in the white SA community believe "Uhuru" to be a code name for a plan to commit mass genocide against whites when Mandela dies.
Buddy its all noise and no one would do jack shyt.The media makes a whole lot of sensation about the "perceived genocide" to happen but with the SADF on ground,just take the "jist" with pinch of salt.We all go about our normal biz without fear.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Dee60: 9:13am On Jun 27, 2013
drake2005:

[b]You talk as if nah God cause the pain or nah White man cause the pain for him life. Stop accusing God for evil inflicted by White people. The same White people who inflicted this pain on him and his country men for years, brought Christianity to Africa for us and We Africans continue to stupidly worship it. Most of us are very Stup$id with lack of ability to reason and think critically. Don't know what is wrong with us.

Now let me address some issues. Why is Mandela made to look like a hero and Mugabe and many other opponents of evil against black nations made to look like villains? To most Africans they are very naive and oblivious about this. Mandela, as many students of history will tell you, never helped the Blacks in South Africa. Yes he championed the cause for the black liberation but when he became president, he sold his people and continued the white agenda. That's why every media in the world always sing praises to his name. Why? He kowtowed to the masters. Had he challenged the white ruling class and continue the black agenda when he came to office, he would have been rubbished, caricatured and destroyed like Mugabe. Go and ask the blacks in South Africa, they are still in wretched condition since the black liberation movement. White still control 80% of their economy. [/b]

Mandela preached forgiveness instead of grudges, equality instead of apartheid, and he promoted values that are enduring. That is why he is loved. many of us have been victims of racial discrimination, but we chose the path of forgiveness and love for all (white inclusive) because there is more strength and virtue in forgiving others instead of living in hatred and grudging all life. There is no good black or white, we must learn to take people by what they are worth instead of the colour of their skins. Mandela is revered by the blacks of South Africa for this reason. He taught the virtue of forgiveness. he promoted hardwork as the sure path to greatness. He preached love against hatred. He is regarded as a father to that nation. Let us not mix up the facts.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by lertee(f): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2013
babarazy: RIP in advance.
quite funny
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by dasparrow: 9:16am On Jun 27, 2013
@Post

Tata Madiba please get better. I don't want you to leave this earth anytime soon. May the good Lord keep you and heal your body and give you strength. Amen.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by drake2005: 9:32am On Jun 27, 2013
Dee60:

Mandela preached forgiveness instead of grudges, equality instead of apartheid, and he promoted values that are enduring. That is why he is loved. many of us have been victims of racial discrimination, but we chose the path of forgiveness and love for all (white inclusive) because there is more strength and virtue in forgiving others instead of living in hatred and grudging all life. There is no good black or white, we must learn to take people by what they are worth instead of the colour of their skins. Mandela is revered by the blacks of South Africa for this reason. He taught the virtue of forgiveness. he promoted hardwork as the sure path to greatness. He preached love against hatred. He is regarded as a father to that nation. Let us not mix up the facts.

Nobody is talking about hate and all that. I'm only narrating history as fact. I love white people more than you do; majority of my friends are white. But that doesn't stop me from narrating history within the contest of facts.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Dee60: 9:32am On Jun 27, 2013
drake2005:
[b]
That was never the spine of my message. The spine of the first paragraph, was to rebut the gentleman who asserted...paraphrasing now; that God should show some mercy on him for having been through pain in his life time. I replied saying, God doesn't have anything to do with the past pain he sustained; it was the white people that inflicted that psychological and physical pain. I went on further to add; it was the same white people that inflicted this pain on South Africans that brought us Christianity that we African are worshiping with zealousness. I understand this last statement will generate a great deal of controversy with Christian militants and zealots. Nonetheless, I'm stating fact and backed by research....not by me.

My second paragraph; clearly debunks the media hail mary, praises and attention given to him, when he virtually destroyed South African black community and families. Did you know Robert Mugabe was loved, cherished, taunted by the media years ago because he was mute on following through with the Lancaster Agreement; an agreement reached by Zimbabwe, Britain and the United States; that they will pay reparations to the whites in Zimbabwe to leave/forfeit their lands to the natives. What did you think happened? Britain and the United States reneged on that agreement and refuse to follow though on it. Mugabe for more than 20 yrs, respectfully tried to be reasonable with them; gave them time and patience. However, they were adamant in not following through. Guess what? Those who fought along side Mugabe in the liberation of Rhodesia( now Zimbabwe) came to Robert Mugabe and said...we did not fight and suffer to still have our lands still occupied by the whites. He was mandated....you either step down or forcefully expropriate the lands. Mugabe had no option but to listen to his people. Immediately he did this; it was the demise of mugabe and Zimbabwe. Mugabe and Zimbabwe have never been the same since following through on a legal agreement SIGNED/BIND BY INTERNATIONAL LAW.

Please know your history before attacking me. [/b]

We have to learn as Africans (Nigerians particularly) not to situate our problems with the 'whites'. If we do not learn to forgive the whites for their wicked acts of the past we would turn out to become worse racists! There is no white man running Aso Rock but for 50 years, we are yet to be able to provide common electricity. There are Africans that sleep and snore all day waiting for 'national cake' and completely ignoring to read, think and act. Mugabe is no African hero. He is a fellow that used racial sentiments to try to hold on to power, and he has destroyed an economy that was once rated the most prosperous in Africa. Whites would never have been able to inflict pain on blacks, if not for the selfishness of a few blacks who made gains selling their fellow blacks. let us for once, sit down to think about how Africans will help Africa through the virtues of love, equality, forgiveness, meritocracy and hard work. Today, even with your first class degree or a PhD, you may not be able to get employment in a common agency like NIMASA or Civil Defence Corps if you don't bring a letter from one 'oga at the top'. What has any white man got to do with that? And what has Christianity got to do with that?

There are black South Africans sitting on top of multinational corporations today (like MTN) because of the good policies (and values) Mandela introduced. Apartheid is yet to die, but the first steps have been taken.

Let Nigerians solve its own corruption problem, instead of sitting down and criticizing a great man like Mandela.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Omobarca: 9:35am On Jun 27, 2013
niggadee: he's [b]on unconscious [/b]but still alive there's little chance to make a decent recovery and there is a huge possibility he would not be able to function on his own.

o.o
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by AlPicapcI(m): 9:36am On Jun 27, 2013
As the nation remained on edge, police barricaded the street leading to the hospital's main entrance. Well-wishers hung balloons, stuffed animals and messages of support along the wall outside his Pretoria hospital.
Crowds hovering nearby sang "Where is Mandela?"
"We need you!," one sign read. "We love you tata, get well soon!" said another, referring to Mandela by the Xhosa word for father. Someone else left a stone upon which was written, "Sending you light and love."

chei!!! which nigerian president can get such acceptance?
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by drake2005: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2013
Dee60:

We have to learn as Africans (Nigerians particularly) not to situate our problems with the 'whites'. If we do not learn to forgive the whites for their wicked acts of the past we would turn out to become worse racists! There is no white man running Aso Rock but for 50 years, we are yet to be able to provide common electricity. There are Africans that sleep and snore all day waiting for 'national cake' and completely ignoring to read, think and act. Mugabe is no African hero. He is a fellow that used racial sentiments to try to hold on to power, and he has destroyed an economy that was once rated the most prosperous in Africa. Whites would never have been able to inflict pain on blacks, if not for the selfishness of a few blacks who made gains selling their fellow blacks. let us for once, sit down to think about how Africans will help Africa through the virtues of love, equality, forgiveness, meritocracy and hard work. Today, even with your first class degree or a PhD, you may not be able to get employment in a common agency like NIMASA or Civil Defence Corps if you don't bring a letter from one 'oga at the top'. What has any white man got to do with that? And what has Christianity got to do with that?

There are black South Africans sitting on top of multinational corporations today (like MTN) because of the good policies (and values) Mandela introduced. Apartheid is yet to die, but the first steps have been taken.

Let Nigerians solve its own corruption problem, instead of sitting down and criticizing a great man like Mandela.

Nobody is blaming "whites" or trying to use them as a crutch. I only stated the fact and this can be collaborated. We Blacks, should never be ashamed to paint history as accurately as it is written. It's part of the healing process for our younger generation.

Now, you talked about black doing for themselves and all that. You really have to understand how this global world we live in works. There are people; sorry to say again "elite whites" that control this world and determines who becomes the next president in virtually all underdeveloped and developing countries. Meaning, even when an african Leader has genuine intentions of changing the face of his/her country and uplifting its people from misery, do you think he/she can easily carry on with these reforms? In most cases these leaders want change but the global forces that control the world we live in will warn them not to implement any reforms. If they refuse and go ahead with their reforms; guess what? They are killed or died mysteriously. Go and study what happened to Kwame Nkrumah; how he was overthrown; and still chased around while he was in exile by these same forces; until he died. Why? He championed the cause of a "United Africa". Same fate befell Maummar Gaddafi. Same fate befell Patrice Lomumba. Same fate befell Thomas Sankara of Burkina Faso....Please watch his video on Youtube. This will bring tears to your eyes. A young leader who understood how the world works back then. Same fate befell Gen. Sani Abacha( hate him or like him...he fought these people; global forces tooth and nail. Died as a hero to students of History) So I agree with you that we should do for ourselves but can these forces leave us alone and let us do for ourselves.

PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO BELOW BEFORE ANY OF YOU REPLY MY POST. Thomas Sankara of Burkina Faso

[flash=400,425]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VftR9vOn8xE[/flash]
[flash=400,425]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5USbA701SI[/flash]

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by 175(m): 10:26am On Jun 27, 2013
D World should let Madiba go. . . .its time . . .Nkenako!!!!!!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Dee60: 10:29am On Jun 27, 2013
drake2005:

Nobody is blaming "whites" or trying to use them as a crutch. I only stated the fact and this can be collaborated. We Blacks, should never be ashamed to paint history as accurately as it is written. It's part of the healing process for our younger generation.

Now, you talked about black doing for themselves and all that. You really have to understand how this global world we live in works. There are people; sorry to say again "elite whites" that control this world and determines who becomes the next president in virtually all underdeveloped and developing countries. Meaning, even when an african Leader has genuine intentions of changing the face of his/her country and uplifting its people from misery, do you think he/she can easily carry on with these reforms? In most cases these leaders want change but the global forces that control the world we live in will warn them not to implement any reforms. If they refuse and go ahead with their reforms; guess what? They are killed or died mysteriously. Go and study what happened to Kwame Nkrumah; how he was overthrown; and still chased around while he was in exile by these same forces; until he died. Why? He championed the cause of a "United Africa". Same fate befell Maummar Gaddafi. Same fate befell Patrice Lomumba. Same fate befell Thomas Sankara of Burkina Faso....Please watch his video on Youtube. This will bring tears to your eyes. A young leader who understood how the world works back then. Same fate befell Gen. Sani Abacha( hate him or like him...he fought these people; global forces tooth and nail. Died as a hero to students of History) So I agree with you that we should do for ourselves but can these forces leave us alone and let us do for ourselves.

PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO BELOW BEFORE ANY OF US REPLY MY POST. Thomas Sankara of Burkina Faso

I am all too aware of the covert nocturnal operations of white supremacists who would want Africa to remain underdeveloped just for their own gains. China has been able to fight that and they are winning. I even feel that these supremacists and elites are spying on us and forever want us to have weak leaders. It is all a game, and they do that to protect their markets and their people.

They will sing a new tune the moment they realize that Africans have woken up and have started to think. You always need a critical mass, a coalition of like minds that will promote your own economic and social agenda, irrespective of what the supremacists think. Collin Powell succeeded with good thinking and hardwork, so did Barrack Obama.

We just need our African leaders to wake up, think and work for their people, irrespective of what others are doing. I am in support of Africans solving the problems of Africa. There is not amount of external force that can withstand when the people of a nation queue behind a common cause.

[flash=400,425]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VftR9vOn8xE[/flash]
[flash=400,425]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5USbA701SI[/flash]
Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by Dee60: 10:32am On Jun 27, 2013
[quote author=Dee60][/quote]

I am all too aware of the covert nocturnal operations of white supremacists who would want Africa to remain underdeveloped just for their own gains. China has been able to fight that and they are winning. I even feel that these supremacists and elites are spying on us and forever want us to have weak leaders. It is all a game, and they do that to protect their markets and their people.

They will sing a new tune the moment they realize that Africans have woken up and have started to think. You always need a critical mass, a coalition of like minds that will promote your own economic and social agenda, irrespective of what the supremacists think. Collin Powell succeeded with good thinking and hardwork, so did Barrack Obama.

We just need our African leaders to wake up, think and work for their people, irrespective of what others are doing. I am in support of Africans solving the problems of Africa. There is not amount of external force that can withstand when the people of a nation queue behind a common cause.

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support by drake2005: 11:02am On Jun 27, 2013
Dee60:

I agree 100% with you. However, the statement in bold don't have power like you think. Yes there are intelligent but were selected and placed there by the same global forces.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obama Grants Nigerian Student Permanent Residency / Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' / Sierra Leone Abolishes Death Penalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.