Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,310 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:23 PM

SEE Eme’s Sexy Video Vixen, Uche Odoh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SEE Eme’s Sexy Video Vixen, Uche Odoh (2925 Views)

Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen / Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) / Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE Eme’s Sexy Video Vixen, Uche Odoh by chicbenita(f): 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
Uche Odoh is a video vixen and model. Rumour has it that she’s Banky W’s baby mama, the conclusions which result from the tweets they exchange. You will also see this pretty face in almost every E.M.E Video. Huh!? What do you say?

http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/06/uche-odoh-emes-sexy-video-vixen.html

Re: SEE Eme’s Sexy Video Vixen, Uche Odoh by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
Yeah,right and I thought she was wizkid's baby mama before o,and I also thought she was a retired model,who sits around hanging out with niyola undecided undecided undecidedi must say she looks good.
Re: SEE Eme’s Sexy Video Vixen, Uche Odoh by unlessgod: 9:29am On Jun 27, 2013
sure,, she is sexy,, i love her legs who get her number?
Re: SEE Eme’s Sexy Video Vixen, Uche Odoh by chicbenita(f): 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
mayapop: Yeah,right and I thought she was wizkid's baby mama before o,and I also thought she was a retired model,who sits around hanging out with niyola undecided undecided undecidedi must say she looks good.
sure

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Davido, 2face, T-pain, Fally Ipupa, Diamond, Others @ AFRIMMA 2014 / Chrissy Teigen Shares Adorable Fake Baby Photo Of John Legend / Go And Correct Your Family Members First Before Correcting Me - Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.