Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,875 members, 7,872,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

An Invitation That Would Change Your Story - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / An Invitation That Would Change Your Story (594 Views)

A Must Read- It Would Change The Cause Of Your Life / A Must Read- It Would Change The Cause Of Your Life / A Must Read- It Would Change The Cause Of Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Invitation That Would Change Your Story by johngrin2: 5:26am On Jun 27, 2013
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON THE INTERNET FAST ? QUICKLY DISCOVER HOW EFUNKOYA JOHNSON (aka DR FIVERR) MAKES OVER N100K/MONTHLY WORKING LESS THAN 2HOURS DAILY.

TIME : 11:30 AM
DATE : Sat 29th June 2013
VENUE: Antlead Innovation, 38 Toyin Street Ikeja

COME AND DISCOVER IT LIFE IN A LIFE EMPOWERMENT TRAINING

See below for details

THIS TRAINING WILL TOTALLY CHANGE YOUR STORIES TOWARDS INTERNET BUSINESS. That that from me!

Regards

Re: An Invitation That Would Change Your Story by johngrin2: 7:30am On Jun 27, 2013
if you are lucky, quickly let me remind you that if you are in lagos you need to attend this because it is for just 20people and 10 seats gone already !
Re: An Invitation That Would Change Your Story by johngrin2: 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
YOU WILL DOING YOURSELF A GREAT FAVOR IF YOU ARE THERE

ENJOY!
Re: An Invitation That Would Change Your Story by johngrin2: 7:47am On Jun 28, 2013
Hope You Are Set For The EMPOWERMENT LIVE TRAINING ? Join me live Tomorrow and come and see how to turn your precious time online into ATM MACHINE as I will be revealing to you my SECRETS I used in netting over N500k in the past 3 Months

Here is the venue and time CHECK BELOW

Enjoy

Re: An Invitation That Would Change Your Story by johngrin2: 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
Thank God For Journey Mercy. Just Arrived cool but I still have to work overnight... #:-s smiley

Re: An Invitation That Would Change Your Story by johngrin2: 8:03am On Jun 29, 2013
Had a sleepless night... i have a lot to pour. YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO MISS IT ! #jacking. Join me and I will show you all the exact secrets

VENUE : Antlead Training Hall No 38 Toyin Street Ikeja Lagos
TIME : 11:30 AM
DATE : TODAY 29 June 2013

Re: An Invitation That Would Change Your Story by johngrin2: 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
another opportunity here

Re: An Invitation That Would Change Your Story by johngrin2: 12:18am On Aug 17, 2013
Re: An Invitation That Would Change Your Story by johngrin2: 10:23am On Aug 17, 2013
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNW

(1) (Reply)

How To Acquire Knowledge Of Jaw Crusher Frame Structure / Purchase Your Quality Water Filter. / Fresh Eggs @d Cheapest Rate In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.