Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup (21419 Views)

Brazil Vs Spain - Confederations Cup Final (3 - 0) On 30th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
babarazy: who is Mikel?
wu re u?
Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by sexyfire911(f): 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
Satama: The guy is improving but have not approve him yet.
Who are you?
Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by asidere(m): 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
that goal mikel scored was a fantastic goal,for mikel's goal to be selected among the best goals of the confed cup means he has boosted his chances of winning the afican footballer of the year,also considering what he won with chelsea

2 Likes

Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
Not the biggest fan of Mikel Obi due to his slow and mediocre safety-first pseudo-ballack/makele wannabe style of play in Chelsea's colours - but I swear down and word to mother, that was a great goal. A top-notch striker's goal - the type of goal that would make Eusebio, Pele and Marco Van Basten jealous. grin grin

Nice goal!!! wink

Regardless, Nigeria's Mikel Obi = good player. Chelsea's Mikel = rubbish player. cool
Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by Gudiza(m): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
make I go watch Spain vs Italy jorr
Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Good for him. I love Neymar's freekick against Uruguay, his goal against Japan, Jordi Alba's nutmeg of the Nigerian players.

neymar never scored against Uruguay
Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by samkoro: 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
Kole333: Mikel is very good. Not given the opportunity to excel in Chelsea because they don't want to play his style or let him have the shine. He is a world class player.

Infact Morinho destroyed his career by making him a defensive midfielder rather than attacking midfielder.Mikel was a dangerous attacker,very confident in an extraordinary way.He joined Chelsea and evrything changed.
Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
Kzinne: improve your written english first before advising mikel
It's; improve on ur written English b4 correcting Mikel.
Nobody no dey loose guard, mk we dey tk am easy, no b Patrick Obayangbon land, na Nairaland
u wey know engrish nor no Hw 2 position capital letters.
Open ur mouth mk I fart put. Olodo . tongue

2 Likes

Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by adeyak83(m): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2013
ask google!!!
Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
don't tell me u don't know Mikel Jackson

1 Like

Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by SMO4real: 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
John Mikel Obi is the greatest in that match.

1 Like

Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by Artlove(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
Nigeria self na wa o! Na to play star wen dem no sabi score. Abeg close up naija star.
Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by pappythinko(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
Brymo: abi?
You think you have intellectual justification for ending your "abi" with question mark?? correct him if you care n if you don't juxt be mute. Afterall no one can speak or type impeccable English.
Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by pappythinko(m): 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
Koolking: Nice try to coverup Supereagle's insipid, boring and unprofessional soccer display while the tournament last. Checkout top ten goals of the tournament if Mikel goal is among. Beware! The opinion of TV Sports does not in any way represent the reality of Supereagle's expedition at the tournament. Oduamadi deserves this praise (check out his first goal against Tahiti), just thinking out loud.
: u think Mikel's breathtaking goal against uruguay should be spit on?? smh!
Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by Temptee101(m): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2013
Make we do wetin na? Where has d goal led dem?? Mama japan gimme one alomo wit cow tail joor
Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by Temptee101(m): 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
samkoro:

Infact Morinho destroyed his career by making him a defensive midfielder rather than attacking midfielder.Mikel was a dangerous attacker,very confident in an extraordinary way.He joined Chelsea and evrything changed.
Before nko? Chlesea is the best when it comes 2 destroying players
Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by pappythinko(m): 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
ighoosagie:
It's; improve on ur written English b4 correcting Mikel.
Nobody no dey loose guard, mk we dey tk am easy, no b Patrick Obayangbon land, na Nairaland
u wey know engrish nor no Hw 2 position capital letters.
Open ur mouth mk I fart put. Olodo . tongue
"Open your mouth and I shall fill it says the .......". You wan fill nairaland English teacher mouth with fart. Your fart smell pass passion perfume?? lol!
Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by Sike(m): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
Deserved. No surprise.
Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by mastroesco(m): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
Why no one take note of the Ideye that provided the Pass that lead to that goal. Na so Naija don have Ideye reach?? ℓ☺ℓ

1 Like

Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by JimohGhaffar(m): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
I am a scrap dealer in all kinds of iron and aluminium such like carterpilar, buildozer, flat-body,low-bed truck,aluminium sheets, aluminium pipes, aluminium profile,condemned engines, corpper wires, et al. If u have any of d aforementioned above, pls contact me on 08060047790, 08185752143 nd 08034715438. Ur percentage is negotiable. Ghaffar by name.
Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by ekea2001: 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
Mikel's goal was world class.hope he plays for chelsea next season,and scores!

1 Like

Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by Akiika: 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
That's why we are playing in the final
grin
Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by ocephraim(m): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
Interestingly, Spain’s Jordi Alba’s opener
iagainst Nigeria on Sunday at the Estadio
Castaelo, Fortaleza also made the list.

wetin alba goal dey find for d list undecided
Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by samilo88(m): 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
As irrelevant as he might be to you, no one in your generation both past, and present is as great as the young man..
Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by reggaeprophet: 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
mikel obi should never try leaving chelsea unless he want to face hard time in any of his future unknown club, in chelsea he has supporters, but just take a close look at nigerian team were he have no helper and he tend to carry de team engine room. A tip from REGGAE PROPHET TO MIKEL
Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by Anyi3(m): 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
I'm not a fan of this dude but that's the most confident finish in this tournament.
Neymar's goal was technique, good but I think he just said lemme have a crack and voila he scored. But Mikel was so calm even though we were losing and converted it confidently.
I'm still not his fan but, I respect Mikel for that finish.
shalom...

1 Like

Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
Mikel is a nigerian player frm anambra state ok
Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by Rossikk(m): 12:26am On Jun 28, 2013
tuta boi: imagine mikel dribbling......

My brother, did you see how he heighted Xavi in the first half against Spain? The Brazilian crowd went crazy! grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:33am On Jun 28, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@

thread like this one make me really sick

if u look back these were people slacking Mikel up

why all the praises all of a sudden shocked

typical country people!

https://www.nairaland.com/1138963/counting-mikel-messi-segun-odegbami/2

You can see my comments about Mikel in the above link.

Not everyone is a Mikel basher. If you look at the forum link below, you will see my comments on Mikel years ago when a lot of people lost faith in him. By the way some people bashing him are those who believe he can do better.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/F19428026?thread=7883863&show=50

I am everestmindz there.
Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:26am On Jun 28, 2013
asidere: that goal mikel scored was a fantastic goal,for mikel's goal to be selected among the best goals of the confed cup means he has boosted his chances of winning the afican footballer of the year,also considering what he won with chelsea
And the nations cup.
Re: Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:57am On Jun 28, 2013
joeydozzy:

neymar never scored against Uruguay
yeah u r right. I wanted 2 type against Japan. One kinda volley goal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen To Undergo Facial Surgery Tomorrow / Abdel Rahim Mohamed Dies Of Heart Attack After Team's World Cup Loss / Anthony Joshua Will Beat Fury Because He Is Physically Superior - David Haye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.