Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,587 members, 7,878,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:17 AM

How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bed Room Flat? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bed Room Flat? (1312 Views)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) / How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by Gentlesoul1(m): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2013
I will be happy if you can tell me how much it will cost me to build 3 bed room flat. Thank you
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
HI Gentle soul,
Where is the said building located, the nature of the soil, the type of floor finishing(granite tiles or marble), the ceiling finishing(pvc or gypsum)? send me the drawings of the house to give you an estimate.
For more info. reach me on
tel no: 07035596641 or 08178706641
email: samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com
I also build houses.
BE WISE, BUILD RIGHT, ENGAGE A PROFESSIONAL BUILDER
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bed Room Flat? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
Gentle soul: I will be happy if you can tell me how much it will cost me to build 3 bed room flat. Thank you

waiting for your reponse and send a drawing with measurement please.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Luxury Houses For Sale / To Let : Luxury B.Q (self Contain) @ Safe Courts Lekki Rent 500k P.a / Newly Built Excuiste 2bedrooms All Ensuit At Gbagada... 1million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.